3 wins in 12 in Community Challenge. Need Help!

truegunn3r
13110 posts World Class
edited April 2021
I’m a Division 2 player and surly I’m not that bad. What’s going wrong?

Comments

• truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    So much aggression in this mode. It’s unreal
  • abhreebhu_45
    15142 posts World Class
    I got 5 in 7,,, 😎

I m loving this mode
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    I got 5 in 7,,, 😎

I m loving this mode
    Thanks. That cheers me up
  • Sterve
    1314 posts Professional
    Seems like it is just constant pressure team press aggressive interceptions etc in the hope for an early golden goal.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15271 posts World Class
    Xbox?
  • mathewsjino
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You have to slow the game down a bit. High aggression everywhere in the game.
  • ozcs_69
    4862 posts Big Money Move
    show us your team
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    Xbox?
    Yes
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    Now I just won the next 4. 3 were rage quits. This game is so weird
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    show us your team
    1104015-D-40-AD-4-C4-F-947-A-0-E28934780-B2.jpg

• truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    edited April 2021
    I’ve always been good at doing that. Being doing it all year but now my players can’t seem to protect the ball anymore.
  • mufcscott__
    727 posts Professional
    What is the community challenge?
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    edited April 2021
    What is the community challenge?
    New mode in ‘Live FUT Friendlies’. Got released with Community TOTS. You are required to play in it to unlock TOTS Correa
  • I SiR MartY I
    15271 posts World Class
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Xbox?
    Yes

If you want some wins on Series S or even the X1 version, hmu.

Always happy to boost :joy:
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    edited April 2021
    Xbox?
    Yes

Appreciate it but I’ve just got 2 wins left to get now so hopefully they’ll just come naturally. Maybe I need a break and finish it off later in the evening.
  • Nenad_Fakerica
    74 posts Park Captain
    I’ve always been good at doing that. Being doing it all year but now my players can’t seem to protect the ball anymore.

I thing in this mod only...
  • RangerCraig
    3148 posts National Call-Up
    Go all out for first goal and hope there a golden goal er
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    edited April 2021

Yeah. I think it’s got to do with the high aggression. How do people make their players so aggressive that their 5’8” strikers with 60 strength can just knock down defensive giants like TOTS Ramos? As far as I can remember there is no aggression slider in custom tactics.
  • I SiR MartY I
    15271 posts World Class
    Xbox?
    Yes

Appreciate it but I’ve just got 2 wins left to get now so hopefully they’ll just come naturally. Maybe I need a break and finish it off later in the evening.

No worries.

And to answer your question from before, servers are the reason, gameplay is different on both ends, I've played some Germans in this mode who were absolutely trash, but basically living ontop of the servers, they would get to every ball, every block, every hard Y would fly through even when marked, it was sluggish and what was happening on my screen was clearly not happening on theirs.

I used those games just to get the goal and rubber band, can't win games when the servers are shafting you
  • J_10
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    All out attack, play golden goal. Was done in like 60 minutes.
  • Recoba10
    2365 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it on Thursday/Friday, it will be easier.
  • sparky692005
    595 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I done this the day it came out, I had a few sweaty games, but didn’t lose a single one.
    But that day I actually had good connection with very minimal lag.
  • rezyy
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2021

Yeah. I think it’s got to do with the high aggression. How do people make their players so aggressive that their 5’8” strikers with 60 strength can just knock down defensive giants like TOTS Ramos? As far as I can remember there is no aggression slider in custom tactics.

It’s in custom tactics, the strikers have it on the instructions under interceptions, it will drain stamina a little
  • truegunn3r
    13110 posts World Class
    edited April 2021
    rezyy wrote: »

It’s in custom tactics, the strikers have it on the instructions under interceptions, it will drain stamina a little
    I was under the impression that aggressive interceptions was aggressive interceptions and NOT aggressive pressing. I guess I was wrong.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Hang in there. I had to play 15 games overall
  • Blackpoolmonster
    5013 posts Big Money Move
    Drop down to 5, you'll have it done in an hour and still get decent rewards on a Thursday :(