FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• L4r14m
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Really tempted to not even do a Fifa 22 Star Head Thread, if anyone is interested in taking over? Fifa is dead. I havent played it for months. Been too busy on Football Manager on my PC, which is incredibly detailed. I thought getting a dedicated Career Mode dev team for Fifa 20 would be epic, but it was actually unplayable for months. So i thought oh atleast Fifa 21 on PS5 will blow me away, but nope, same old bugs! I honestly think its unfixable, they need to rip it up and start from scratch, and that will take 3-5 years to get the mode anywhere near where it should be, thats how far behind the mode is! Not to even mention we STILL cant edit generic player faces and Edit Player mode is 10 years behind too! I dont play FUT, never will.

EA have done to Fifa what the greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ owners tried to do to football by creating a Super League..

Farcical..

Been enjoying a career mode after having spent a lot of time trying to find good settings/sliders and all. But it’s getting s bit boring. Haven’t been playing so much anymore.

I look forward to getting a new laptop, which might be able to run FM. Also hoping that FM will come to PS at some point.
  • tommy_p_5
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Three more players re-added to the game with scans removed:

Bargfrede (Werder Bremen)
    Lobos (CD Huachipato)
    Rambal (Always Ready)
  • efcrmcf
    89 posts Park Captain
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »
    Three more players re-added to the game with scans removed:

Bargfrede (Werder Bremen)
    Lobos (CD Huachipato)
    Rambal (Always Ready)

Mad this. It's unacceptable.
  • Lombaert
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 24
    Squad update 23/04

added.
    Felipe Gutierrez // Uni. Catolica
    Mubarak Wakaso // Shenzhen FC
    Sebastian Saez // Union La Calera
    Wilfried Zahibo // Dundalk

added without scan. (that had previously)
    Philipp Bargfrede // Werder Bremen (scanned at Bremen FIFA 20)
    Carlos Lobos // CD Huachipato (scanned at Uni. Catolica FIFA 20)
    Alex Rambal // Always Ready (scanned at Millonarios FIFA 20)

removed.
    Paulinho // Guangzhou FC (still at the club, so unsure why he's removed)
    Gustav Svensson // Seattle (transferred to Guangzhou City, will return)

removed without scan. (that had previously)
    Obafemi Martins // WHFC (free agent)

• ManzGOTIT
    2744 posts Fans' Favourite
    Watford are back ffs
  • Sammy26
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    EA please explain! Why scan teams in one year, waste time, effort and money, but add player scans in a year or longer ??? Many players by this time have already finished their careers or will leave the club. This is especially true of small clubs, their rosters change every year and many players who are not strong go to the championships outside the FIFA game. What is it all about? If many players, we will never see in the game ...
  • TeamExtreme17
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 25
    The fact they don't even do hair/beard updates for existing scans shows how lazy they are! Farcical company, farcical dev team!

Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional
    edited April 25
    Absolutely nothing to look forward to from FIFA 22 aside from Freiburg's new stadion.

Doubtful to receive any new scans from the Bundesliga + La Liga and could care less about pl scans.

Only hope is Ac Milan and Inter but never going to happen. Same with Ligue 1.... not happening
  • Howler19
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    Watford are back ffs

Bournemouth are surely going to be the third team as well with the form they're in. Swansea and Brentford look clueless right now and while Barnsley are doing well that just feels like a long shot.
  • FifaAFC
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you think there will be an update with faces etc. for the European Championship 2021 this summer?
  • TM1982
    483 posts Sunday League Hero
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Do you think there will be an update with faces etc. for the European Championship 2021 this summer?

Personally I doubt it. With PES having the rights.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Man, it sucks to say, but I don't think there's a point of doing a FIFA 22 Starhead Thread until we even get news for it. Otherwise it just becomes a goss page. What's the point. :(

Unless we use it to discuss what players need custom faces / hair & beard updates? Also now we're on PS5, it's a MUST that EA unlock the "Head" section in Edit Real Player to allow us to edit generic faces, including a vastly improved Edit / Create Player mode, adding lots of new realistic hairstyles & beards, and hoping that they also apply the new hair tech to ALL generic hairstyles..
  • Ceder
    18 posts Ball Boy
    Napoli becomes pes exclusice 22/23.. Hope ea are proud
  • Marco1993
    74 posts Park Captain
    Okay guys, i have created the FIFA 22 Star Head Thread!! As i feel the sooner we start discussions on FIFA 22 expectations the better. Feel free to comment on anything you feel i have missed.. Hopefully this horrible year is behind us and we have a busy and exciting year to look forward too!!

Can u link us the thread please?
  • ERD17
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited May 18
    Sofifa latest squad updated stating Nicolo Barella face no > yes....?!
  • Vincne1
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ERD17 wrote: »

Is it some kind of mistake? Very unlikely for EA to just add one new face. Might be switched back to No in the next squad update. I’m not optimistic about this. This is EA you know
  • ERD17
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited May 18
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    ERD17 wrote: »

Is it some kind of mistake? Very unlikely for EA to just add one new face. Might be switched back to No in the next squad update. I’m not optimistic about this. This is EA you know
    Have no idea at all, I’d imagine it’s a fukc up as can’t see why they would add 1 face at the end of the season...
  • Peanut2000
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Really tempted to not even do a Fifa 22 Star Head Thread, if anyone is interested in taking over? Fifa is dead. I havent played it for months. Been too busy on Football Manager on my PC, which is incredibly detailed. I thought getting a dedicated Career Mode dev team for Fifa 20 would be epic, but it was actually unplayable for months. So i thought oh atleast Fifa 21 on PS5 will blow me away, but nope, same old bugs! I honestly think its unfixable, they need to rip it up and start from scratch, and that will take 3-5 years to get the mode anywhere near where it should be, thats how far behind the mode is! Not to even mention we STILL cant edit generic player faces and Edit Player mode is 10 years behind too! I dont play FUT, never will.

EA have done to Fifa what the greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ owners tried to do to football by creating a Super League..

Farcical..

Been enjoying a career mode after having spent a lot of time trying to find good settings/sliders and all. But it’s getting s bit boring. Haven’t been playing so much anymore.

I look forward to getting a new laptop, which might be able to run FM. Also hoping that FM will come to PS at some point.

What’s sliders have you changed?
  • LordByron
    59 posts Park Captain
    edited May 18
    Barella found on twitter.
    SoFifa states Real face yes.

Seems a custom but better than nothing... and better late than never.

Are they waking up for Euro 2021?

But just one face?

img
  • L4r14m
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

Farcical..

Don’t have the info at hand; will reply later. (It’s worth noting though that I only control one player. Controlling the entire team might be a rather different thing.)
  • L4r14m
    Peanut2000 wrote: »

Farcical..

As this is off topic, really, I started a new thread where I posted my sliders.
  • xJOE
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    The Barella face is legit, it’s live on Xbox now
  • RollsReus
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    Onana to Arsenal. Can't wait for him to be added without his game face. :))))))
  • Vincne1
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hopefully the remaining new FO4 faces are added in title update# 16.
  • mickjacobjr
    1477 posts Professional
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Hopefully the remaining new FO4 faces are added in title update# 16.

Doubt there be any more updates for faces for Fifa 21 now