Kenny or essien, help me decide

MrMTFC
2029 posts Fans' Favourite
Have the fodder for 1, which would be better for me. Essien would replace moments busquets (move mak to cdm from balanced mid and use essien there) or Kenny for Rooney at st (roo just feels a bit too slow and clunky now). Have a few wl games left do want to do whichever soon

Comments

• Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    Best thing to do is the loans and try for yourself, I done both loans and am gonna do one of them. I'll be trying them in the community challenge during the week
  • MrMTFC
    2029 posts Fans' Favourite
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Best thing to do is the loans and try for yourself, I done both loans and am gonna do one of them. I'll be trying them in the community challenge during the week

I've tried the loans and I like them both, just don't know which would be better for my team
  • Nickthegreek20
    1171 posts Professional
    Depends what you need more. I needed a stay back CDM and Essien is incredible there.
  • CheeseSlice
    1249 posts Professional
    Do both loans and use them to get the correra card ...unlimited amount of games. I was trying to decide between those 2 but ended up doing makalele
  • I SiR MartY I
    7799 posts League Winner
    I'd wait to see what TOTS SBCs come next as its likely EA release some cards that are just as good for a fraction of the price.
  • Juked By Neymar
    3652 posts National Call-Up
    Would second what they said about the loans but it's Kenny for me. I've got prime Essien and he's very average.

Absolutely love attackers with a 5* WF and kenny looks fantastic
  • FilipCRO
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't waste coins on CDMs. They are most vulnerable when the "gameplay" isn't good.
  • Gambling123
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So I did the king kenny sbc before the WL 28 games 37 goal and 15 assists played up top with the engine chem
  • Batman442
    5737 posts Big Money Move
    I just went ahead and done most of kenny myself, need correa and Powell to finish the 88 squad and have the 89 left after that. I haven't spent a coin either so that's good but out of fodder after the 88. I'll probably wait to submit till I have a but of fodder built up incase we get guaranteed sbcs, there's no way if get him done in the next week anyway