How is your Weekend League going - Week 28

Comments

  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    JustusX wrote: »
    This ELO seems like horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lost 5. Won 1. Then get smashed 6-1 and 5-0 in next 2 games. You telling me they are on same win loss ratio as me? Bull.

    Looks like Silver 2 is my new level!

    Are you quitting games?

    Nope. Now I’m against a team with prime Kaka, prime Eto, prime Ferdinand, Prime Desailly, prime Garrincha.

    0-4 already in 19min.

    Same happens every time I do WL.

    WL is utterly utterly pointless for me to play. Time to stick to rivals and rely on pack luck to get players.

  • Jamieshore22
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Solid 0-2. First game I was up all game until the final 10 then he got two by me to make it 5-4. Next game full icon sweat god he went up 3-0 until I just dropped the controller. Sometimes you just have to let the sweats play out on their own

    This has been my approach to them this week, not anger just rubber band and not look at the screen. One guy just kept scoring. What’s the point??
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    I think I am at the point where I am in the bottom % of bad players so it doesn’t matter the ELO I will still get matched against better people :D

    I defend better with the rubber band on lol

    6 losses in a row now.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2021
    JustusX wrote: »
    JustusX wrote: »
    This ELO seems like horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lost 5. Won 1. Then get smashed 6-1 and 5-0 in next 2 games. You telling me they are on same win loss ratio as me? Bull.

    Looks like Silver 2 is my new level!

    Are you quitting games?

    Nope. Now I’m against a team with prime Kaka, prime Eto, prime Ferdinand, Prime Desailly, prime Garrincha.

    0-4 already in 19min.

    Same happens every time I do WL.

    WL is utterly utterly pointless for me to play. Time to stick to rivals and rely on pack luck to get players.

    Ok, that's strange. When I'm playing terrible football and keep losing, even against quite poor opponents, I don't suddenly get matched up against a good opponent. I keep getting matched up against poor opponents.

    Playing against a guy with Schalke badge and Reus in his squad now 🤨😄
  • balErik
    1319 posts Professional
    I entered my first weekend league and damn some very tough games. Hate Pope, how can he be so good. And the bs in certain games, damn.

    Some of the possesion horders are the worst, bores me to death, but some of them are really good though, got smashed by a few.

    At gold 3 now with 3 games to spare, no chance I will win 3 in a row.

    Played with this untradeable team (Starting on full chem, played mostly 4-3-3 (4) and 3-5-2, sometimes 4-3-1-2. Think I will replace all players besides Gullit. Got a few million to upgrade for.

    WLSquad.jpg
  • A_Snipe
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    A_Snipe wrote: »
    Solid 0-2. First game I was up all game until the final 10 then he got two by me to make it 5-4. Next game full icon sweat god he went up 3-0 until I just dropped the controller. Sometimes you just have to let the sweats play out on their own

    This has been my approach to them this week, not anger just rubber band and not look at the screen. One guy just kept scoring. What’s the point??

    Ya that match the guy ended up 8-0 he even celebrated every goal still
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    JustusX wrote: »
    JustusX wrote: »
    This ELO seems like horse ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Lost 5. Won 1. Then get smashed 6-1 and 5-0 in next 2 games. You telling me they are on same win loss ratio as me? Bull.

    Looks like Silver 2 is my new level!

    Are you quitting games?

    Nope. Now I’m against a team with prime Kaka, prime Eto, prime Ferdinand, Prime Desailly, prime Garrincha.

    0-4 already in 19min.

    Same happens every time I do WL.

    WL is utterly utterly pointless for me to play. Time to stick to rivals and rely on pack luck to get players.

    Ok, that's strange. When I'm playing terrible football and keep losing, even against quite poor opponents, I don't suddenly get matched up against a good opponent. I keep getting matched up against poor opponents.

    Playing against a guy with Schalke badge and Reus in his squad now 🤨😄

    I know. It gets a bit frustrating. But tried not to get angry and just had a rage quit to secure Silver 1 so I can now sleep easy :D
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some will score 20+. I don't get that at all, why they would do that, waste their own time. Just play squad battles on low difficulty if your players need a better goal scoring record? It's not like you're punishing your opponent if he's eating, watching Netflix, taking a shower etc.
  • RangerCraig
    3141 posts National Call-Up
    I won 4 lost 4 in that order last night,

    Lost 6 won 6 in that oder today.

    Sat 10 n 10.

    Will push for the 11th tomorrow and from there hope get 14 lol.

    Seems no matter what I do I get around 50% win rate.

    Might try a silver team after tots n see if that gets same 50% rate lol.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    Would Kimmich, Kondogbia and Deco middle 3 work in a 4321?
  • NinthFall
    2581 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    8-7

    Lacking motivation. Can tell right from the start I'm already hoping for a quickly over with it type of match where the opponent just leaves as soon as I'm up by 2-3. I myself am leaving if the opponent scores 2-3 past me, just don't have the fight in me atm. Not a good sign, I'm gonna continue later in case I find my motivation somehow.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    When you're 0-2 down and feel you're so much better than the other guy, and then score 4 in less than 15 mins. I'm so inconsistent. A week ago I lost a couple of games like this one.

    Point-Blur-Apr242021-154130.jpg
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    NinthFall wrote: »
    8-7

    Lacking motivation. Can tell right from the start I'm already hoping for a quickly over with it type of match where the opponent just leaves as soon as I'm up by 2-3. I myself am leaving if the opponent scores 2-3 past me, just don't have the fight in me atm. Not a good sign, I'm gonna continue later in case I find my motivation somehow.

    Quitting doesn't count as losses, just less games left to play.
  • YidArmy
    2132 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well I don't know what is going on here but this is the hardest WL I've had all year.

    Not a single opponent I'd consider easy, every single game has been a huge struggle.

    I'm lower end of Div 1 and have been getting G1 finishes of late if I’ve seen out a full weekend league. Yet I'm 6-7. By far my worst form all of Fifa 21.

    Every single opponent has a fully stacked squad and are hitting me on the counter and taking every single chance like high Div 1 players. This is honestly far harder than Div 1 rivals when I'm getting matched up with players 200 above my skill level.

    Seems TOTS has brought the hardcore back and the casuals haven't even bothered 😆.
  • DSM1988
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This is horrible. I'm 5-6. Last week I was 11-6. And I'm playing better, nearly every game I've double the attempts, loads more possession and I'm losing. I wouldn't even say my opponents are deliberately playing sweaty its more my players can't finish their dinner and Oblak now has holes in his gloves.
  • dengah109
    1202 posts Professional
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Well I don't know what is going on here but this is the hardest WL I've had all year.

    Not a single opponent I'd consider easy, every single game has been a huge struggle.

    I'm lower end of Div 1 and have been getting G1 finishes of late if I’ve seen out a full weekend league. Yet I'm 6-7. By far my worst form all of Fifa 21.

    Every single opponent has a fully stacked squad and are hitting me on the counter and taking every single chance like high Div 1 players. This is honestly far harder than Div 1 rivals when I'm getting matched up with players 200 above my skill level.

    Seems TOTS has brought the hardcore back and the casuals haven't even bothered 😆.

    Lol same here, loads of casuals be back they said, will get some easier matches they said...
    Been the opposite for me!
  • Jezzaaa
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wow just lost in pens. Guy equalised twice - both in stoppage time in the 90th minute and 120th minute. Jeez
  • Nickthegreek20
    1965 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2021
    11-8. That’s me for the day. Fairly happy as it’s my first WL in months. Will push for 17 tomorrow.

    I reset my router earlier after the most atrocious speed up lag every 5 seconds in my first game (which I somehow won 😂) and it’s actually improved the gameplay no end

    Also replacing Davies RTTF and Boateng for Tagliafico and Klaiber has really made a difference. And Essien PIM replacing Marquinhos has been huge.
    Post edited by Nickthegreek20 on
  • Gale420
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2021
    Worst weekend league I’ve had for a long time currently 7-7 and just got spanked by pim ronaldo, how he can be on the same rank as me I have no idea :lol: lost 8-3 :no_mouth:

    D7-CA37-D4-8-AE7-4008-A3-E0-2-E3-B730-A16-FD.jpg
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game is unplayable right now. Players stuck in mud, yet opponent constantly outpacing yours because it takes two seconds for your own to accelerate. Gameplay this morning was fine
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hm, weird game I just played. Early 1-0 lead and then I got a pen after 10 mins. He paused, so I thought maybe he'll quit at 2-0 after 10 mins, but saved it and continued until 17 mins when the ball was finally out and then he left at 1-0 🤔
  • Gale420
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Well I don't know what is going on here but this is the hardest WL I've had all year.

    Not a single opponent I'd consider easy, every single game has been a huge struggle.

    I'm lower end of Div 1 and have been getting G1 finishes of late if I’ve seen out a full weekend league. Yet I'm 6-7. By far my worst form all of Fifa 21.

    Every single opponent has a fully stacked squad and are hitting me on the counter and taking every single chance like high Div 1 players. This is honestly far harder than Div 1 rivals when I'm getting matched up with players 200 above my skill level.

    Seems TOTS has brought the hardcore back and the casuals haven't even bothered 😆.

    This is exactly how it’s going for me aswell :lol:
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    6-2

    The 6 wins came from great game play. Then I lost 2 in a row and you can feel the difference with lag etc. Turned it off for now.
  • Kaptentegel
    1332 posts Professional
    5-1 and having some fun with my half new team. Now its time for some beers and have more fun 😀🍻
  • Murf1985
    1020 posts Professional
    Got gold 3 with my final game. I was 5-0 up at half time. 18 shots to 2, 63-37 possession. Ended up winning 5-4 absolutely pinned in my own half at the end. God knows how I hung on.
  • David12344
    20209 posts Club Captain
    Murf1985 wrote: »
    Got gold 3 with my final game. I was 5-0 up at half time. 18 shots to 2, 63-37 possession. Ended up winning 5-4 absolutely pinned in my own half at the end. God knows how I hung on.

    Gg
  • Hillster
    15 posts Ball Boy
    Gale420 wrote: »
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Well I don't know what is going on here but this is the hardest WL I've had all year.

    Not a single opponent I'd consider easy, every single game has been a huge struggle.

    I'm lower end of Div 1 and have been getting G1 finishes of late if I’ve seen out a full weekend league. Yet I'm 6-7. By far my worst form all of Fifa 21.

    Every single opponent has a fully stacked squad and are hitting me on the counter and taking every single chance like high Div 1 players. This is honestly far harder than Div 1 rivals when I'm getting matched up with players 200 above my skill level.

    Seems TOTS has brought the hardcore back and the casuals haven't even bothered 😆.

    This is exactly how it’s going for me aswell :lol:

    I don't claim to be a great player (div 5/6 in rivals) but this WL is really really tough. The most wins I've got from a WL is 14, I made 11 last week and stopped with 5 games remaining.

    This week I'm having a shocker. I'm 3 -12 and have come up and so many stacked teams, something seems to have changed massively from last weekend.

    Going to have a break and try another couple of gamers tonight but I'm expecting more of the same.

    Good luck everyone, I hope things improve.
  • A_Snipe
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    Hillster wrote: »
    Gale420 wrote: »
    YidArmy wrote: »
    Well I don't know what is going on here but this is the hardest WL I've had all year.

    Not a single opponent I'd consider easy, every single game has been a huge struggle.

    I'm lower end of Div 1 and have been getting G1 finishes of late if I’ve seen out a full weekend league. Yet I'm 6-7. By far my worst form all of Fifa 21.

    Every single opponent has a fully stacked squad and are hitting me on the counter and taking every single chance like high Div 1 players. This is honestly far harder than Div 1 rivals when I'm getting matched up with players 200 above my skill level.

    Seems TOTS has brought the hardcore back and the casuals haven't even bothered 😆.

    This is exactly how it’s going for me aswell :lol:

    I don't claim to be a great player (div 5/6 in rivals) but this WL is really really tough. The most wins I've got from a WL is 14, I made 11 last week and stopped with 5 games remaining.

    This week I'm having a shocker. I'm 3 -12 and have come up and so many stacked teams, something seems to have changed massively from last weekend.

    Going to have a break and try another couple of gamers tonight but I'm expecting more of the same.

    Good luck everyone, I hope things improve.

    It’s very hard this weekend I’m 2 wins and 6 losses. I’m a division 3/4 player and a gold 3 player. 14 and 10 usually
  • Mdm
    5120 posts Big Money Move
    8-8

    I won last game 3-2 because I out played him and he had 2 shots with through balls and my defence parted the way for him. And he missed a sitter in last second. Honestly I battered the guy , peppered his goaley then when he managed to get though my high press my players became unresponsive and stupid

    My ping was like 12 no issues through out the match

    And they say there is no assistance to other gamers ever
  • chiholam
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just won to make it 13-8 with the most satisfying of wins with a rage quit at half time. Playing Saturday afternoon is always a hit and miss, so going to take a break.

    The other team started and you can see they learnt about football from Fifa and not on the pitch, or even watching tv. Elasticos, and bridges when no one was near him. Every skill move under the sun. After the first few times it worked for them, it became so predictable that I stepped back for him to elastico straight into Ramos/Cannivaro/Makelele - then played with good old football "brain". Let him charge at me, and a quick one two, or send a runner through. He even tried the KO keepy up.

    It felt like they were great at attack (if the other team doesn't know how to defend) but had no idea to defend except "charge at the ball. Guessing he probably is doing well from early rage quits.

    So satisfying when he rage quit at half time on 4-0 (he had already paused before the half time blew).

    Can't wait to get to 14 so I can take it a little more easily. Play calm guys
Sign In or Register to comment.