Are hyped for TOTS starting today?

Comments

• All4fun1991
    2854 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some hype!
    Hope we quickly get past it like every other promo...The hype for Toty this year was over the top and it turned out to be a disappointment to many of us...EA are doing business and not about to start handing out the best cards in the game for free...I’m just not going to sweat anything out, plus I don’t play WL.
  • Burchy
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero
    No hype!
    No hype. I will still win and lose the same amount of games as before for weekend league, and also stay in the same division for rivals.

Just new shiny cards for collectors 😎
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Much hype!
    giphy.gif?cid=5e214886cserntdidqcug9nus3068gjjunx01oeolla02l45&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • No hype!
    These cards will be great but will still be overpowered by base card varane and mendy
  • TwoZebras
    6741 posts Big Money Move
    No hype!
    Not really
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    Some hype!
    Because of bad delay in previous wl:s wont ruin my weekend by grinding unplayable game. Otherwise would be more hyped. Looking forward Pukki and Moise Kean. Open some packs and trade.
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Some hype!
    Last 3-4 mii months. Make the most of it
  • RayS
    35796 posts World Cup Winner
    Much hype!
    1.2 hr hype!!!
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    No hype!
    not really hyped. just something to look forward to use the fodders i cumulated.
  • RayS
    Much hype!
    1.1 hr hype!
  • Gnomenclature
    8041 posts League Winner
    Much hype!
    Best time of year for fifa! Too bad MLS is in like June lol.
  • Diddymow
    4960 posts Big Money Move
    Some hype!
    Got to at least open the 84+ PP tonight so I can buy players and possibly open other packs.
  • ROYALNUTT
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was hyped before I saw the leaked EFL squad.
  • Cyodine
    4432 posts National Call-Up
    No hype!
    No hype until I hear of a MLS TOTs
  • RayS
    Much hype!
    .8 hr hype!!!
  • joehuk
    6580 posts Big Money Move
    No hype!
    RayS wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    smactastic wrote: »
    Voted Much Hype - this is purely based on TOTS Goldson.

No TOTS Goldson and my opinion changes to No Hype.

Same here but for Dike.

For the time being...
    tenor.gif

The things I'd do for a tots Daryl Dike, he's been so good for us during this loan

I think Barnsley has gained a whole contingent of American fans since January 😂

I regularly check Barnsley FC Twitter now and follow the team on OneFootball app.

Is it likely that Barnsley will try to make the loan permanent? Seems he's well liked by the fans and teammates alike. Seems a cool dude too and doesn't hurt that he's scoring a goal every 3 shots lol

My wife's dad a huge Barnsley fan (me not so much born in Leicester so they're my team) but since I live in Barnsley I do follow how they're doing and it's been great to see them do so well this year and Daryl has been brilliant.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    No hype!
    Looking at the leaks, definitely no hype.