Comments

• Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    Livit wrote: »
    Absolute silly luck from stopping at gold 2. Was barely watching and out walks moments Eto'o.

Price has dropped off a cliff like most cards since the weekend. Best to sell rn or wait a day or so? On PS.

Prob tomorrow/Sat may be the best price I guess? Might be a bit of a bounce back. That’s some lovely luck though!

Good that you sold your 95 cr7. 2.575 now.

Yeah very lucky.

I used to make notes every year of big events and when crashes happened, and when to sell etc. 2018, noted before April 13th (depending on how the weekend fell) was the date to sell in a major tournament year.

Albeit not bang to the date, but pretty funny how close it is every year. I read this post selling, completely forgot I had them, could have saved myself on CR7 😂

But yeah, glad I sold even if it was below what he was last week, massive drop.

You’ve done really well to sell when you did

Even if investments break even, if you had a side you’d be way down

I'm up on ivestments. Probably half a Mil or so.

Quids in then! Shift before that loading screen 😂😂😂
  • KiddieBlue
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Good reward week this week, 🎃🎃🎃🎃 reds but 86/2x 85/84 and a bunch of stuff like shadows overall close to 300k liquid profit for gold 2 + rivals again.

Last week gold 1 didn't pack anyone beyond 83, just get to show once again no point stressing over higher ranks and just playing the game is rewarding enough at this stage without the need to dabble in trading.
  • ContraCode64
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    Most my teams untradable although I lost a lot on the ruud I brought for 4.7 mill 😂😂 saying that I’ve used him for months and he’s helped to get the finishes I have in WL .

Think he’ll be in the team until the end anyway .

Hopefully after I sell my investments I should have atleast 6 mill.

It’s always gutting to see how many coins you could have had, but it’s impossible to sell at bang on the right time most years.

Main thing is to try and limit damage throughout! 😂

In terms of trading and investments. I'm quids in from the amount I put in.

However that's been limited by my stubbornness in terms of selling my team - I just cba to this year. TOTY Mbappe and TOTY Bruno have been gamechangers for me and I'd rather keep building their stats than start afresh with their inevitable TOTS cards or rebuying used TOTYs for less. Unfortunately my stat and freshness OCD costs me a lot of coins and those two alone are down the best part of 2m between them from when I could have comfortably sold. WIF Kante is another, although I did at least move FS Sane on before he went down another 600k.

Tbh though, I'm not too moved by TOTS. I'm kinda expecting lesser upgrades than we're used to and like last year, I tend to value the uniqueness of position changed cards or those with added skills and wf as opposed to generically boosted stats. Added to that I'm a bit of a tin foil hat guy when it comes to finding that TOTS cards rarely play to their stats.

Still, I'll have enough for a couple of solid TOTS cards from the off, plus we have weeks of rewards inbetween, but something's going to have to give if I want one of the big boys like a TOTS Neymar.
  • Primal
    9687 posts League Winner
    4-0 up with 5 minutes left and my Xbox closes fifa randomly 🤦‍♂️ It dashboarded me , confused
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    Everytime I think CR95 can't go lower he drops another 100k. Lower than 2.3 now @Sercs :joy:

Really starting to wonder why. No Mc tots will trump him, arguably no BPL or bundesliga tots will trump him either. Not sure what people are selling for :joy:
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    edited April 15
    Everytime I think CR95 can't go lower he drops another 100k. Lower than 2.3 now @Sercs :joy:

Really starting to wonder why. No Mc tots will trump him, arguably no BPL or bundesliga tots will trump him either. Not sure what people are selling for :joy:

I think just to gain coins, rather than for a particular card, but his drops are big. I bet all those players will pick him up again 😂

But yeah mental, crazy to think you got 3.4 last week and I got 2.77 last night

Could be another totw best of hitting packs tomorrow? If he’s in it.. could drop it
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    edited April 15

Thats mental, I will have to have him at that price next to Cantona.
    Thing is I'm concerned that he will go back up on price next few days while I still have fodder to sell. Might sell everything tonight depending on prices and buy him.
    Hard to tell if he will keep on dropping or rebound for weekend league.
  • KiddieBlue
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

Thing is I'm concerned that he will go back up on price next few days while I still have fodder to sell. Might sell everything tonight depending on prices and buy him.

In a week he will be even lower so you won't need to worry. In fact unlike TOTY rebound where everything rebounded to the moon and stable for a couple of months, everything from here onward is just going one way.
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    KiddieBlue wrote: »

In a week he will be even lower so you won't need to worry. In fact unlike TOTY rebound where everything rebounded to the moon and stable for a couple of months, everything from here onward is just going one way.

Market didn't crash this bad last year, it really is mental tbh. Gullit last year was like 4.8 at his peak and dropped to 3mill whereas this year he was 6mill when I had him early on and now he is 2.7. 95 CR7 was 3.3mill last Friday and 6 days later he is down a mill, makes me think surely prices won't drop more before Tots and there could be a possible rise later today /Tommorow for weekend league.
  • xHerdie
    5198 posts Big Money Move
    Best of ToTW to milk the most out of people before tots

Feel like we’ve only had one of those this year
  • Sercs
    21106 posts Club Captain
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Best of ToTW to milk the most out of people before tots

Feel like we’ve only had one of those this year

Yeah I think best of TOTW is on its way too
  • Moe_Szyslak
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    I sold 95 CR7 on myself for 3.3m last Friday as I was giving the Weekend League a miss and didn’t need him. Can’t believe the price drop off since.
  • Hammer316
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 15
    Replaced cannavaro with mbabu today, got him for 250k. Question is who would you leave on 6 chem out of James, bender, mbabu and zambrotta?

KNrImCw.jpg
  • Keano
    20027 posts Club Captain
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Replaced cannavaro with mbabu today, got him for 250k. Question is who would you leave on 6 chem out of James, bender, mbabu and zambrotta?

KNrImCw.jpg

Doesnt matter too much compared to the 7 chem honestly.
  • Hammer316
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keano wrote: »
    Hammer316 wrote: »

KNrImCw.jpg

Doesnt matter too much compared to the 7 chem honestly.

Thanks, I think I'll leave mbabu on 6 chem with anchor. He still looks insane as a CB.
  • xHerdie
    5198 posts Big Money Move
    Looks like CR7 already going up. Two sold 2.347 and 2.380
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    xHerdie wrote: »
    Looks like CR7 already going up. Two sold 2.347 and 2.380

As every day past 6pm.

Hardly a general trend upwards unless he doesn't come back down in the next few days.
  • sofyanm
    7647 posts League Winner
    edited April 15
    I may or may not have lost my head and switched to 433 (2) :joy:
  • killer xavi
    4465 posts National Call-Up
    sofyanm wrote: »
    I may or may not have lost my head and switched to 433 (2) :joy:

I see you pugs
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    There is a guy who bid 7.8mil on moments johan a few hours ago.

By now he's 6.7mil BIN, still not selling and the guy has to wait for another hour to finally get his 7.8 one :joy:
  • Professor
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    There is a guy who bid 7.8mil on moments johan a few hours ago.

By now he's 6.7mil BIN, still not selling and the guy has to wait for another hour to finally get his 7.8 one :joy:

One up for 6.5 bid. These guys are falling like fast. I sold him for 12 million just 2 weeks ago. Might be buying him back soon and just got Eusebio earlier for 5 flat.
  • BaseCamp
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Professor you got PIM Eusebio for 5 flat...I am jealous.

Crazy the drops. Kind of shocking to me that if Cruyff keeps dropping its possible I could swing a front 3 of PIM R9, PIM Eusebio and PIM Cruyff by Prem TOTS. Probably will only get 1 of cruyff or eusebio though as in terms of performance I have more need to buy Bruno back and Davies.
  • Milanista28
    1901 posts Play-Off Hero
    The crash is big this year because everyone is sending their club into PP.
  • Professor
    3557 posts National Call-Up
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    @Professor you got PIM Eusebio for 5 flat...I am jealous.

Crazy the drops. Kind of shocking to me that if Cruyff keeps dropping its possible I could swing a front 3 of PIM R9, PIM Eusebio and PIM Cruyff by Prem TOTS. Probably will only get 1 of cruyff or eusebio though as in terms of performance I have more need to buy Bruno back and Davies.

Yeah I had the 15 mill saved for moments R9 but got tired of waiting. I hesitated on Moments Cruyff at 6.4 I should’ve bought.
  • jpsblue
    11135 posts Has That Special Something
    Mmm wonder when would be the best time to buy the likes of mid pele, prime eusebio, pim best

May pull the trigger just before EPL tots, will monitor prices on PS as I don’t have much time to play until next weekend anyway
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    This carlos alberto worst CB I have used. Everytime opponent score it's carlos alberto :D
  • ContraCode64
    3688 posts National Call-Up
    1-0

Got on around 8:10am and the gameplay was silky smooth for once and it made a world of difference whilst having to pick off a 4231 merchant content to have two shots all game, despite being 2-0 down for much of it. Thought I'd make the most of the conditions and get a couple more in... kids had other ideas. Sigh...

Flipped fresh Sambia for just over 40k profit over night, so it's back to RB Mukiele at RCB like it's November all over again.
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon
    First WL game 3-0 down at HT.

Won 6-3, but off to a promising start :#
  • jpsblue
    11135 posts Has That Special Something
    First WL game 3-0 down at HT.

Won 6-3, but off to a promising start :#
    What team you using for this weekend?
  • Orison
    66813 posts Icon