Kimmich 89
Fabiniho 89
And harry Kanes
All totw
Sold pele to invest fingers crossed it pays out I think I may if f$^#^# up lol

Comments

• Pizdus
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am not sure if it was good idea. High rated IF are to expensive to use as fodder in SBC. People usally use IF 84 or 85 and rest of high rated fodder like Ederson or Kroos- it is cheaper way
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Pizdus wrote: »
    I am not sure if it was good idea. High rated IF are to expensive to use as fodder in SBC. People usally use IF 84 or 85 and rest of high rated fodder like Ederson or Kroos- it is cheaper way

This.

Their prices will crash hard relatively soon unless there's an Icon SBC requiring a 88+ rated squad with one or more IFs, which would at best stabilize them.
  • FinEverton
    1073 posts Professional
    Hope this ends well
  • idloveit
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sadly I don’t think that was the wisest of investments.

A bad investment is a lesson to be had for the future though.
  • Ftl
    1173 posts Professional
    I will pray for you
  • Dazs23
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I would bail out of that now. As soon as TOTS starts, the sbc requirements change to TOTW or TOTS players and going on last year some TOTS will be a lot cheaper than those current prices
  • Oliver Powell
    3130 posts National Call-Up
    Bad call
  • Team Sam
    3898 posts National Call-Up
    Dazs23 wrote: »
    I would bail out of that now. As soon as TOTS starts, the sbc requirements change to TOTW or TOTS players and going on last year some TOTS will be a lot cheaper than those current prices

This.

Try to sell up and break even, or go for small profit if you can.
  • Nick H
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2021
    I would say it maybe a stroke of genius with TOTS not far off. But also at the same time foolish because TOTS is not far off.
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    I think you will be ok.

Can see a fodder payday happening within next couple of weeks
  • Springveldt
    6921 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2021
    I’d have went for 88 NIF and a max rating of 86 for the informs.

88’s are best used for 85 and 86 teams and the 86 IF are used for the 87 and 88 rated teams.

I say this as someone who has been sitting on 60 Harry Kane’s and 20 Jordan Henderson’s for over 2 weeks and currently looking at a 600K loss so take any advice with a pinch of salt.
  • dinbaba
    1051 posts Professional
    gg
  • Destin8or
    5674 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, you went too high on the totw rating, nifs no problem, or totw 86 max.
  • they did very well during the icon pp.
    you gonna make bank if they release icon pp which i feel they will release some time before tots starts. but you never know with ea .
  • Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    No promo this week, and I imagine EA will want to rinse people's clubs before TOTS starts next Friday, so I'd be amazed if we didn't get Icon Picks or a repeatable Prime Icon SBC at some point next week, I think you'll be fine...

You're royally screwed if we don't though 😅
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner
    edited April 2021
    I’m no trading genius but I was expecting you to say you I’ve bought 84-86 rated informs and if they right SBCs come along like a repeatable prime player pick or something you’d be laughing.

From personal experience doing SBCs and watching others do them if you need to complete a high rated squad with an inform you get the inform around 84 or 85 rated then put 88-89s and maybe an Oblak or something, rather than buying a really high rated inform. So something like Danny Ings at 85 rated and around 32k would probably have been a better investment but I’m happy to be corrected.
  • Neil_14
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    RIP.
  • Neil_14
    3079 posts National Call-Up
    stevenotsorich1988
    stevebroke1988
    stevepoor1988
    steveusedtoberich1988
    steve89IF1988
    stevehownottotrade1988
    steve1988
  • Moment of silence for this guy at 4:44 PM
  • Solari
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    everything is so cheap now you cant lose much at any high rated anyway (totw or not)..
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    You will probably be fine, but I wouldn't expect miracles like a 50% price increase.
  • Cyodine
    5691 posts Big Money Move
    You the same guy who bought like 41 Yaya Toure's back in FIFA 18 or something?
  • benny_powers
    1406 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2021
    Delete
  • DannySTFC
    9451 posts League Winner
    Cyodine wrote: »

Yeah still holding them waiting for the right price
  • steverich1988
    881 posts Professional
    DannySTFC wrote: »

Yeah still holding them waiting for the right price

No hahahaha 🤣🤣 I mean I put £50 in beginning this fifa and have traded like made I just feel like this my only real big mess up n trading this year
    I mean I still have tradable
    R94
    Eto 90
    Neymar totw
    Toty trent
    Toty van dijk
    89 kante
    Etc. So.im.sure I will survive 🤣🤣
  • RangerCraig
    3145 posts National Call-Up
    Lol, I can't even afford 1 for my team :)
  • Diddymow
    5802 posts Big Money Move

Ah, Fifa 18 where the big tip was to buy OTW Davinson Sanchez. I had 10 of him sitting in my trade pile even after I quit (quit before TOTY that year). The guy never got an IF.
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    I think I've never seen an OTW gamble paying off.. they're way overpriced to begin with and have zero value in SBCs.. by the time they get usable cards you're better off buying and selling each of their IFs..
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    bberger wrote: »
    I think I've never seen an OTW gamble paying off.. they're way overpriced to begin with and have zero value in SBCs.. by the time they get usable cards you're better off buying and selling each of their IFs..

The otw only ever pay off once in blue moon and just through hype. They never upgrade them. How many have actually been upgraded (and in line with the power curve )
  • Team Sam
    3898 posts National Call-Up
    bberger wrote: »

In Fifa 19 I made over 50m solely trading OTW cards