Will we see anymore icon sbc’s?

IRON_KY94
285 posts Sunday League Hero
As the title states, will we see anymore icon SBC’s?
I for one have fodder waiting for one

Comments

• Fifapayne
    6401 posts Big Money Move
    Who cares now
    It’s so late..tots coming up
    My icons will become fodder at this point in the game
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Who cares now
    It’s so late..tots coming up
    My icons will become fodder at this point in the game

Sad reality.
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    In my view tots should not be op. Imagine grinding for a whole icon teams for a Saudi league tots team to go toe to toe with you.
  • IRON_KY94
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    In my view tots should not be op. Imagine grinding for a whole icon teams for a Saudi league tots team to go toe to toe with you.

I completely agree. You grind hours and hours to complete your desired team and then tots come out with op players that you can get in rewards for free. Ruins the gameS I understand too true players and accept that they will be and should be quality in game but not the unheard of players
  • Fifapayne
    6401 posts Big Money Move

Tots is the most fun part of fifa.
    It’s super enjoyable.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14811 posts Has That Special Something
    Probably just before TOTS

Keep releasing trash, while we get more and more annoyed at the lack of icon SBCs, release 3 trash ones just before TOTS like Inzaghi, Baresi and Vieri.

We think we're gonna get more soon, we don't until after TOTS when they give us Shearer, Seedorf and Base Gullit

Then nothing again, then we get the waffle about how 22 is going to be better for icons.
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Tots is the most fun part of fifa.
    It’s super enjoyable.

Agreed. Tevez 95 was fun
  • BigH82
    943 posts Professional
    I love the icons !!!

Personally Icons should start at the very get go maybe a lot harder to get with a combined requirements for the likes of Ronaldo / Pele etc - ok maybe not the moments versions but something worth the grind at least

Games
    Tokens
    Sbc’s

They should be the very best of cards and the very best in there positions regardless of toty & tots. That doesn’t have to make tots etc less enjoyable either

I also think a better variety of choices with sbc’s would be nice as well, I did 92 Patty-K he’s great and I use him but I only did him because that was my pretty much my only choice. The game cycle is nearly done and we are still hanging out for better options

But my opinion counts for 💩 anyway 😂😂
  • CheeseSlice
    2165 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wonder if its worth picking up a few icons as they are 100k....

You never know, ea will prob screw us and make icons part of the r9 sbc requirements like in fifa 18 and 19