Are you happy with the current league SBC format?

Comments

• Hugoku
    1178 posts Professional
    No
    In the end, although I did enjoy the unique sbc card, I wouldn't mind so much the league pack, if all the packs were still tradeable.
  • No
    Not really. Not too bothered about the player pack thing, just hate how they’re all untradeable. Tbh I wouldn’t mind if half were untradeable if the packs were all good (all 15k+ packs for major leagues) but currently rubbish mainly untradeable packs.
    On another note anyone know when the seria a/conmebol ones might be reinstated?
  • Jesusdinho
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    No
    I just assume Ea haven't said a thing about them. But I do wonder if MLS/libertadores will come or some new league will be added. Think if I should throw them in the boosted bronze/silver upgrades... Also all of them non gold liga nos cards.
  • chaser2k15
    16907 posts World Class
    No
    The packs are really poor for the individual club sbcs.
    Why remove the players. I like the foundation objectives but only releasing 3 league based objectives. Just release all the lower leagues they can at once in the milestones then have say a token each time you did a league sbc that you could exchange say after 5 completions for an untradeable 90 rated player.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    No
    Lib and Sud are back in the league SBC tab but no sign of MLS or SerieA
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    No
    was thinking about this, i can see all packs apart from fifa points and coins purchased being untradeable in the future at some point
  • All4fun1991
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    League SBC is just a waste of time, you only get low rated trash from them.
  • WFCBagnall
    92311 posts Moderator
    No

👋

20210320-222450.jpg
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    No
    I was hoping after this clear feedback of the community that rewards will be changed as soon as SBCs are renewed. It’s seriously annoying that there are not much SBCs this year, which give back tradeable packs in return.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    No
    I was hoping after this clear feedback of the community that rewards will be changed as soon as SBCs are renewed. It’s seriously annoying that there are not much SBCs this year, which give back tradeable packs in return.

all about the fifa point sales
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    No
    Pack weight of untradable packs is as atrocious as it is with tradable ones.. no fun in opening untradable crap..
  • Andyh60
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    They should do all pack rewards from sbc like rivals, get double the untradeable/half tradeable, would make it bit more interesting.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    No
    looking forward to more nerfs next year :)
  • All4fun1991
    2851 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

👋

20210320-222450.jpg

Congratulations 👏🏼 At least not all of us pull 75 rated players every single time.
  • Blackbird
    349 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    The fact they keep giving narrow formations for teams with about 500 wide players is a bigger crime than the untradeable packs. West Brom for example.
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    410 posts An Exciting Prospect
    leea12345 wrote: »
    Can someone please explain the theme? I have not played GUT since 2017 and this year i am back in it i cannot understand the discussion. Thanks to whomever will help

ok basically ea of course nerfed the league sbc as they know a small part of the community grind it for the rewards, so you can basically do most sbc you want and make coins if you do it right . So now you have no player rewards for league completion , and the packs you get for completing teams are not as good and also most are untradeable .

Thats about it

nothing we can do as a community apart from stop giving money, but wont happen , and they can do what they want, we still play

You can still make i got 3 toty from the grind by saving up 500 packs from it . so that is my little victory ,
    On top of that if just come back you will notice no fitness cards now, People say it is a good thing , but to me that was done to make the bpm less profit , because they still left the rubbish injury cards and things like that, which never sold for coins . Anything more you want to know send a message :)
    Thank you so much not sure why I never got the notification for this reply. Very helpful man i might take you up on that message thing would love to learn more about the grind. Do you have any place where I could hear of the methods to do it ? Would love to learn, was never able to get a carson over 1mil or so
  • Lukaku9
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No
    Was liga nos in this first time round
  • Flinkki
    1 posts Ball Boy
    No
    Would be intresting to know why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ they aren't bringing back the prem. Today when CSL and La liga expired they kept CSL on but not the la liga, where is the logic?
  • TriXinised
    53 posts Park Captain
    No
    96% voted No including me. That sums it up pretty much. Bring back FIFA 19 league SBC pack rewards and give us usable card at the end of it.
  • fistofthenorthstar
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    No
    My favourite player last year was White TOTS. Together with Phillips TOTS he rocked so much.
  • hiya
    2008 posts Fans' Favourite
    is it PL TOTS this friday?
    think they'll bring back the SBC with a player as the reward?
  • chaser2k15
    16907 posts World Class
    No
    hiya wrote: »

Possibly why they haven't released it again so far.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    No
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

it could be the reason, if not then then its so you can not get more packs to open, hope i am wrong
  • Hugoku
    1178 posts Professional
    No
    leea12345 wrote: »
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

it could be the reason, if not then then its so you can not get more packs to open, hope i am wrong

They'd have to do it for all the leagues and right now there are a several that expire past tots.

Not impossible, but I would not make much sense to do it out of the tots timeframe.
  • sido1968
    2332 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Liking it less now, why bring back la liga before epl when it expired later? Also untradeables getting out of hand even with upgrades etc I'm dumping quite a lot.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    edited May 2021
    No
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Liking it less now, why bring back la liga before epl when it expired later? Also untradeables getting out of hand even with upgrades etc I'm dumping quite a lot.

that is what they want, trying to make you spend money on fp, . All designed this way for there own greed. all these dupes, you could have made coins with in the past, a reward for the grind . So they take it away to stop you making coins so much . It really is very sad
    I can not see any improvements next year, only getting worse at moment
  • Andyh60
    2103 posts Fans' Favourite
    No
    Ok new prem format seems decent.
  • leea12345
    941 posts Professional
    edited May 2021
    No
    its useless, compare it to last year, we easily seem to forget how we have been shafted with this all year
  • Hugoku
    1178 posts Professional
    No
    Not even TOTS this year.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    32547 posts National Team Captain
    No
    I’m sure they remove stuff so they can add it back the following year as a ‘new feature’

Icongate 2.0