What's your favorite type of goal to score?

RayS
37127 posts World Cup Winner

What's your favorite type of goal to score? 119 votes

Team goal
39%
Hadesmook76number7rockyTeam SamFrugo77 BristoladNotformecliveAlano0031stevotrueblueMossupjplumberIzzy2K17ThuqScorePlayerThefranchise92NooKulmandeelioMrhey31Grousey 47 votes
Solo skill run
5%
Wooly1203jmaurizioBigPapiFifa892easym8BALDUINTster101 6 votes
Acrobatic
1%
gizzzzyMrMTFC 2 votes
Long range (lol AI autoblocks)
12%
Boysie91Finesse_4daysBobo23rnmays1J_10Moggo77HullCity1904ItsOnlyAliChillNeil_14KennyyDavid12344djnitiongrasutsuBallsmash 15 votes
Power header
15%
SlawterZambo9bbergerSJR440TwoZebrasLackosweatFrauenarztRangerCraigRaySDalebertHulkSmashPotatogreif44Tony_PulisGnomenclatureCosmic99KSYM72MdmAll4fun1991OzzyB 19 votes
Through ball onto pacey attacker
5%
RainazjonkeroKevobigtoeGeorgeGervinMrFitzHardysPatchPizdus 7 votes
Goal after high press turnover
3%
MartinsenSulleyBenaas24DSM1988 4 votes
Own goal
3%
omarnycMasscheranojoehukJordonp 4 votes
Other
12%
DiggyKoning SpijkerKoveDiddymowMesmerizeCoCoGoaLSaiber_SummiaKuriosOranjBatman442BuzzbuzzDaMMiannj10DasPonyboyRWanderJWNYsg 15 votes

Comments

• DSM1988
    570 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Only referring to genuine high press turnovers which are mainly manually enforced - I don't play constant pressure but try to press in the right areas myself
  • Lackosweat
    11157 posts Has That Special Something
    Power header
    CR7 towering Mbabu, Kyle Walker and Reece James to head the ball in the back of the net is a thing of beauty
  • All4fun1991
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    Power header
    I like scoring headers with CR7 or Van Dijk. That’s why I’m keeping Giroud as super sub.😁
  • JWNYsg
    7006 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    Sweat bro. A goal is a goal
  • Buzzbuzz
    2714 posts Fans' Favourite
    Other
    I love turning defenders with my target men. There's no better feeling than knocking Varane to the ground before smashing one in top bins
  • David12344
    21069 posts Club Captain
    Long range finesse are easy this year compared to last when not getting blocked of course !!!
  • RayS
    Power header
    Buzzbuzz wrote: »
    I love turning defenders with my target men. There's no better feeling than knocking Varane to the ground before smashing one in top bins

This is a great one! I shoulda listed it as an option
  • RayS
    Power header
    Where is @WarrenBarton these days?
  • RayS
    Power header
    RayS wrote: »
    Where is @WarrenBarton these days?

OMG he's been banned since Feb 😳😳😳
  • Slawter
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    Power header
    Nothing feels better than Giroud leaping over Varane and making perfect contact to slam it past Pope into the top corner
  • Tony_Pulis
    788 posts Semi-Pro
    Power header
    Easy.
  • abhreebhu_45
    14675 posts World Class
    Team goal
    Followed by power header
    I love me a target man
  • IRON_KY94
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Team goal
    Triangle goal with cam and two at’ so can literally see the goal before it’s happened and I love that. Rooney(st) passes back to beckham(cam) who threads it through to lineker (st) who’s making a nice run into the box behind the defenders.
  • RayS
    Power header
    Slawter wrote: »
    Nothing feels better than Giroud leaping over Varane and making perfect contact to slam it past Pope into the top corner

Giroud is nutty. The few times I play someone who doesn't cover the near post on corners, it's GG.
  • DSM1988
    I was gonna say am I the only Kloppite on here? But I don't really like Klopp so @RayS your man Jesse Marsch would be voting for the turnover!
  • RayS
    edited April 2021
    Power header
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    I was gonna say am I the only Kloppite on here? But I don't really like Klopp so @RayS your man Jesse Marsch would be voting for the turnover!

As a United fan, I wouldn't call myself a Kloppite either, but I'm okay with your Jesse Marsch comparison :)
  • DSM1988
    Well that's why I don't like Klopp as well!
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team goal
    To channel Wenger: a team goal.
    The end: the same

---
    I do not learn but that is my fun. :joy:
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Acrobatic
    Meant to say power header, love a good acrobatic finish for something a bit different but for me you can't beat a perfect cross with a great power header
  • Diddymow
    5804 posts Big Money Move
    Other
    When you go 1-0 up on One League and your opponent won't play GG. So you get clean through, see that pause get queued, round his keeper and walk it in.
  • Izzy2K17
    13910 posts Has That Special Something
    Team goal
    Not much of a skiller but use passing a good bit. Nothing like scoring with a well worked attack of picking apart the defense
  • Moggo77
    77 posts Park Captain
    I love to spam a through ball up to my front 5 waiting on the halfway line to then shoot on the angle or if not maybe a cheaky cut back from the dead ball line to my a waiting striker. Can't pick my favorite to be honest.
  • SJR440
    9079 posts League Winner
    Power header
    Headers every time.

So.

Damn.

Satisfying.
  • Tster101
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Solo skill run
    When I practically close my eyes and wiggle the right stick in random hope and it ends up beating 3 men doing some Beyblade spinning turn then I slot it home feeling like I'm tekkz only to never be able to do it again or actually know how or what I did. 😂
  • IraqBruin
    2242 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team goal
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    Meant to say power header, love a good acrobatic finish for something a bit different but for me you can't beat a perfect cross with a great power header
    I know what you mean :lol:
    I remember there was a header part in objectives so I crossed to Benzema only for him to chest it up, shield the defender, and back scissor it for a goal, it was was awesome to watch in post-match replay but it meant I had to play another match since that was the best heading chance I got all game.
  • RangerCraig
    3146 posts National Call-Up
    Power header
    When headers don't register and ajorque just bundles the ball into the back of the net with the oppo cb and gk too
  • dengah109
    1217 posts Professional
    Team goal
    It's close for me between the bullet header and team goal but I think perhaps team goal just edged it 😀
  • CoCoGoaL
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Other
    Finesse goal with TOTY Messi 🥰
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    Power header
    My main striker is Weghorst and my next project will be Ajorque - so do I really need to say it out loud? 😂
  • grasutsu
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Long range goals since those are so rare in this fifa because of autoblocks ffs.