Choudhury objective

Air Diddy
1681 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 3
Pretty fun card to use tbh

Tried with an Engine and he was OK but tried again with a shadow and he bosses the midfield defensively

Added bonus is the awesome hair

Comments

• lastfifa
    3018 posts National Call-Up
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    Pretty fun card to use tbh

Tried with an Engine and he was OK but tried again with a shadow and he bosses the midfield defensively

Added bonus is the awesome hair

Is he better than nif Kante?
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional
    I wanted to do him, but today is my last day off for the week and got so much to do before work... (Said while sitting on the forums...)

But I have Kante, Neves, etc, so no big loss.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Yeah shadow is needed imo but he's not bad if you're only looking a defensive player
  • METH
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Do the CDMs have to be in the position or any card with CDM will do for the assists?
  • hiya
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    just CDM on card (i had CDMs playing CM and they counted)

Rice and K Phillips. werent too bad actually for the low rating.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Possibly suited for CB if he's 6'0"+ hair included.
  • All4fun1991
    1903 posts Play-Off Hero
    Even his silver card is amazing, I use him on my silver team he’s everywhere on the pitch..cannot wait to try this card.
  • Mogga
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    First time ever I lost my first 4 games at this 🤔

The higher rating is definitely exposing me. Did still do him so I only needed to score with english players last 3 or 4 games . Def seemed harder than other ones though
  • IraqBruin
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mogga wrote: »
    First time ever I lost my first 4 games at this 🤔

The higher rating is definitely exposing me. Did still do him so I only needed to score with english players last 3 or 4 games . Def seemed harder than other ones though

I used MLS team to get the non win parts of the objective as I didn’t want to hunt for specific goals and wins at the same time, it gives me the participation count for the milestones and allows me to sub in 3 English attackers when I felt comfortable with the results (runway leads or hopeless deficits)
  • DannySTFC
    7189 posts Big Money Move
    Choudhury, Wes Morgan, Fofana, Pereira, some nice untradable strong links.
  • Mogga
    2532 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him in one game before, he's nowhere near normal kante level. Bit slow n dull really