Do not pause after you score

Comments

• JetLF
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    libertao wrote: »
    People who don't want to do GG -- fine, you do you, that's different. It's OP's philosophy of being *offended*(!) at the person pausing before he pauses that is pathetic.

And your getting offended that he’s offended. SNOWFLAKE as you yanks or whatever you are say

• hiya
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    dont mind anything too much tbh

but...i moved my players (offside trap) and keeper out of the way from opponents kick off so they could score an outside of the box goal for the bundesliga...they celebrate, watch the replay and then pause it for me to quit. lol
  • Thefranchise92
    5574 posts Big Money Move
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    NinthFall wrote: »
    You won't have anyone leave that way. You let the opponent leave by themselves. That's how it works.

Wrong.

You can speak for yourself but not everyone. These days everyone seems to think their opinion is everyone’s opinion. Stating something as fact which isn’t.

This x1000

This forum is filled with the vocal whiny minority who think they're actually the majority. Almost everybody leaves for golden goal whether you pause for them or not. The huge majority of the playerbase aren't petty whiners who look for the disrespect in every behavior, and have so little value or respect for their OWN time that they're willing to throw away 15-20 minutes of it just because someone paused first. Mature, well adjusted people with actual lives and stuff to do aren't going to make a 20 minute decision based on the most irrelevant, trivial detail like "Who paused first." They're trying to get this done as fast as possible and don't care about what their opponent does.

By all means, continue crying here because everyone here will agree with you and give you a pat on the back, but don't say nonsense like "you won't have anyone leave that way" when 99% of people still do leave. They just aren't the ones on these forums crying.

Agree. If I need to complete the games then I’ll stay but if I’m doing GG whilst it’s a trash move, I really don’t care enough to waste 15 minutes to prove a point
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 1
    JetLF wrote: »
    People who don't want to do GG -- fine, you do you, that's different. It's OP's philosophy of being *offended*(!) at the person pausing before he pauses that is pathetic.

And your getting offended that he’s offended. SNOWFLAKE as you yanks or whatever you are say

What a dumb reply. Respect yourself mate. Pointing out the stupidity in someone's thinking doesn't make one offended, troll.
  • NinthFall
    2563 posts National Call-Up
    Gibiati wrote: »

What a dumb reply. Respect yourself mate. Pointing out the stupidity in someone's thinking doesn't make one offended, troll.

There's nothing stupid about honesty
  • David12344
    10325 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 1
    Oh god this thread is still going strong. Agree to disagree lads lol oh and do Marco reus And ozil it’s fun

Also suck eggs those who pause first !!!!
  • NinthFall
    David12344 wrote: »
    Oh god this thread is still going strong. Agree to disagree lads lol oh and do Marco reus And ozil it’s fun

I'll do Reus if EA will be generous with pack luck for once which they won't 😅
  • David12344

Yeah that ain’t happening mate lol, but you can have a pack of 82s for 20 quid sound good ?
  • David12344

Fodder is dangerously low mainly 87s smash into them mate and watch em rise over the weekend and next week ?
  • NinthFall

Fodder is dangerously low mainly 87s smash into them mate and watch em rise over the weekend and next week ?

My club is literally empty rn need to grind a lot to get reus done
  • David12344

Ahhhh not good mate. You got a left ball you can sell ?
  • NinthFall

Ahhhh not good mate. You got a left ball you can sell ?

You know I just packed 2 87s from the 81+ and used them to complete the party bag sbc. Danny Ings. At least i don't hate him
  • libertao
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2

Honesty? In what way was I "offended"? Maybe you need to re-read the definition of that word.

You sound like those idiots who try to argue that being against discrimination means you are discriminating against discriminators.
  • NeapolitanPowerUS
    205 posts Sunday League Hero
    Another reason for pausing after scoring is because i got in the habit of doing that in the same button press and my skip celebration. I have played golden goal most of the time even though it gets frustrating after you have 2 or 3 people not quitting after you score having to quit for someone at the first game you do not score first and i can bet my a... Many that do not quit after they get scored against ask you for the quit when they are ahead if you are one of those you suck!
  • RayS
    34308 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 2
    Had to get one last game played (got all my wins already) for the Silver Sambas. Had my team named "no golden goal" but the guy still paused after every goal and then proceeded to just keep the ball in his corner.

Coulda just rubber banded, but I like getting real games in even if I don't need the win. Sue me
  • Gibiati
    509 posts An Exciting Prospect

Honesty? In what way was I "offended"? Maybe you need to re-read the definition of that word.

You sound like those idiots who try to argue that being against discrimination means you are discriminating against discriminators.

:lol:
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I completely understand why people don't quit when someone pauses for them. It's nothing to do with being a snowflake it's more the fact people like to make their own decisions.
    If you go into every match expecting to play a full game then it doesn't matter what your opponent does. If you go ahead and they quit it's an added bonus.
  • NinthFall

Woot?
  • NinthFall
    RayS wrote: »
    Had to get one last game played (got all my wins already) for the Silver Sambas. Had my team named "no golden goal" but the guy still paused after every goal and then proceeded to just keep the ball in his corner.

Coulda just rubber banded, but I like getting real games in even if I don't need the win. Sue me

Did the right thing mate. Someone did the same to me in the GK mode. Paused 3x in a row full pauses then celebrated after each goal. Afterwards he told me in the PS chat that he did it because I didn't quit.
  • RayS
    34308 posts World Cup Winner
    edited April 2
    RayS wrote: »

Did the right thing mate. Someone did the same to me in the GK mode. Paused 3x in a row full pauses then celebrated after each goal. Afterwards he told me in the PS chat that he did it because I didn't quit.

It's getting a bit ridiculous isn't it! Funny thing is he was trying save time by playing GG But ended up making it take longer by pausing and celebrating 😂😂