FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Steveb86
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    R_4hope wrote: »
    We dont need the tigres scan face or this kind of stupid scans! We need the scans of the best team in Europe! In 2021 serie a is ridicolous!! Why Inter and Milan Atalanta Napoli are not scans???

Serie A is a war zone for licenses and due to COVID, i don't think EA will be able to scan any club soon. Anyway, EA will always add face in other leagues because the game is global. I can't understand how you guys keep thinking that Tigres faces is a bad thing for FIFA.

Europeans, most of them are angry that ea doesn't scan the top young players or create customs. You have to remember that Fifa is a global game and I am glad that after years ea is finally scanning outside of Europe, because there are a lot of talent in North and South America and these teams also deserve to appear authentically in Fifa.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4611 posts National Call-Up
    We dont need the tigres scan face or this kind of stupid scans! We need the scans of the best team in Europe! In 2021 serie a is ridicolous!! Why Inter and Milan Atalanta Napoli are not scans???

Serie A is a war zone for licenses and due to COVID, i don't think EA will be able to scan any club soon. Anyway, EA will always add face in other leagues because the game is global. I can't understand how you guys keep thinking that Tigres faces is a bad thing for FIFA.

It's not a bad thing getting Tigres faces if every player 85+ rated or with an 85+ rated Potential had a face already.....
  • Steveb86
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    But I also understand the community in the forum, everyone wants an authentic soccer game with original gamefaces. I think after covid ea will step on the gas and at least scan the Premier League, the Laliga and the Bundesliga every year. As for ligue1, we'll see.
  • Pezzatti
    103 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Steveb86 wrote: »

Europeans, most of them are angry that ea doesn't scan the top young players or create customs. You have to remember that Fifa is a global game and I am glad that after years ea is finally scanning outside of Europe, because there are a lot of talent in North and South America and these teams also deserve to appear authentically in Fifa.

Yep. FIFA art team has a problem about who needs to heave a custom face and how many they can delivery per year. Scans are much better and faster than custom faces, but at this point scans are not an option. I hope some day will be able to see ruge changes in this area. For now things are getting better, but much more slow than we expected...
  • TeamExtreme17

Yep. FIFA art team has a problem about who needs to heave a custom face and how many they can delivery per year. Scans are much better and faster than custom faces, but at this point scans are not an option. I hope some day will be able to see ruge changes in this area. For now things are getting better, but much more slow than we expected...

It's worse that we still can't even edit generic faces 🤦🏻‍♂️ i've been doing this in PES for the last 10/15 years..
  • Pezzatti

It's worse that we still can't even edit generic faces 🤦🏻‍♂️ i've been doing this in PES for the last 10/15 years..

Another mistake, even when they're just preventing license troubles. FIFA will always be "political correct" , and this can be really bad for us. They need to implement a new generic system that make generics looks more like the player , and not just a selection in 200...300 faces in a catalogue. Be able to edit is not a big deal, another generic system shurely is.
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    "FAI Announce Launch of Competitive FIFA 21 Competition | Balls.ie" https://www.balls.ie/gaming/fai-announce-launch-of-competitive-fifa-21-competition-464398

This is nothing right ?

I've never heard of EA having anything to do with irish football my home country.

Makes me think how great it would be to have the league of Ireland scanned.

So many irish players to sign in career mode with the likes of preston , sunderland, hull , notts forrest , clubs that have always had their fair share of irish players.

• mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    "FAI Announce Launch of Competitive FIFA 21 Competition | Balls.ie" https://www.balls.ie/gaming/fai-announce-launch-of-competitive-fifa-21-competition-464398

This is nothing right ?

I've never heard of EA having anything to do with irish football my home country.

So many irish players to sign in career mode with the likes of preston , sunderland, hull , notts forrest , clubs that have always had their fair share of irish players.

I m Irish and I defo couldn’t care less if the league of Ireland was scanned
  • Pezzatti

This is nothing right ?

Unfortunelly eSport dosen't mean much in this case. EA has eSports competitions even in leagues that is not on the game yet. There's some news about COVID controll in United kingdom, so maybe (Maybe i said) some scans sessions can be made there in few clubs.
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional

This is nothing right ?

I m Irish and I defo couldn’t care less if the league of Ireland was scanned

Looking at it on so fifa i couldn't care less either with the highest rated potential being like 72 lol and it's the correct ratings lol
  • tommy_p_5
    738 posts An Exciting Prospect

This is nothing right ?

If they are going to do anything with Ireland, they'd be better off scanning the national team and U21s. For every gem we signed from the Irish league, we signed 2 or 3 absolute flops - only really Alan Browne and Sean Maguire that have come over and established themselves for us (although Horgan probably deserved more of a chance).
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Top 3 teams you want scanned in fifa 22?

1. Sevilla
    2. AC Milan
    3. Monaco
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero

1. Sevilla
    2. AC Milan
    3. Monaco

I’d be more than happy with these teams.
  • Futbol22
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 26
    Lahm and Schweinsteiger icons look like scans but EA never updated them when they were still playing.

It’s ridiculous that they weren’t updated and we can’t even use them now in CM

9-A1-E3665-6-BAD-4-DC5-BB99-262-A566-F28-C9.jpg

693-E24-CD-9-E26-43-D7-A9-E8-F046-C43-DE5-A7.jpg
  • Marco1993
    85 posts Park Captain

1. Sevilla
    2. AC Milan
    3. Monaco

For me:

1) Juventus
    2) Milan
    3) Atalanta
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Lahm and Schweinsteiger icons look like scans but EA never updated them when they were still playing.

It’s ridiculous that they weren’t updated and we can’t even use them now in CM

9-A1-E3665-6-BAD-4-DC5-BB99-262-A566-F28-C9.jpg

693-E24-CD-9-E26-43-D7-A9-E8-F046-C43-DE5-A7.jpg

And there are Icons that are managers (Gerrard) that they don't use the faces for..
  • TeamExtreme17

1. Sevilla
    2. AC Milan
    3. Monaco

1. Sevilla for sure
    2. EVERY partnered league
    3. EVERY partnered team

Yes i cheated, lol..

I'd also like to of seen them scan the 2 Italian teams we're about to lose to PES, like they did for Bayern Munich & Juventus, although that's unlikely..
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect

1. Sevilla
    2. AC Milan
    3. Monaco

1. Sevilla for sure
    2. EVERY partnered league
    3. EVERY partnered team

Yes i cheated, lol..

I'd also like to of seen them scan the 2 Italian teams we're about to lose to PES, like they did for Bayern Munich & Juventus, although that's unlikely..

I like this one more
  • GlennMufc
    1135 posts Professional
    Has everyone seen the amount of faces removed from the last update ?

This game is finished seriously.
  • Quiffed
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has everyone seen the amount of faces removed from the last update ?

This game is finished seriously.

What is it? Also I still don’t have the 5 new Tigres players... don’t know what I’ve done - game updated and I keep downloading latest squads
  • efcrmcf
    91 posts Park Captain
    new squad update, still not the 5 new Tigres faces for OG consoles...
  • mickjacobjr
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    efcrmcf wrote: »

They appear to be on my ps5 anyway
  • Micola789
    583 posts An Exciting Prospect

I’m on PS4 and they’ve appeared on mine
  • efcrmcf
    91 posts Park Captain
    Micola789 wrote: »

I’m on PS4 and they’ve appeared on mine

They are in. My fault. Sorry!
  • BenjiA
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    They seem to have sorted out Greenwood’s body type in this squad update, he doesn’t look so chunky which is good, still an awful generic though 😞
  • TeamExtreme17
    BenjiA wrote: »
    They seem to have sorted out Greenwood’s body type in this squad update, he doesn’t look so chunky which is good, still an awful generic though 😞

Hopefully preparing to add an imminent custom!! 🙏🏼
  • riccardobosio
    72 posts Park Captain
    BenjiA wrote: »

Hopefully preparing to add an imminent custom!! 🙏🏼

Yeah very interesting.. usually they sort out body types before adding a scan/ custom don't they?
  • ManzGOTIT
    2903 posts Fans' Favourite
    For someone who spams the hell out of FIFA, Jota needs a good face update. Or at least a hair update
  • Lombaert
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boredam has lead me to redo all my spreadsheets that I had on my previous Google Drive.

They're now backed up thank f.

For starters, all partner scans and promoted for fifa's 20 and 21.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zF601zM59HAss1tB_JWCrJRdaeH88s08oB-M3flZxKM/edit?usp=sharing
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fMM2Vw275YcqPsIYkeDFjN-F0vQ8Zn_SjJxzRCznJYw/edit?usp=sharing

Have a look and that. I didn't realise that over 20 and 21. there's been 25 UNAM starheads added.
  • Lombaert
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Also using the superb thread from @MateoGzl10 on twitter

This is a spreadsheet of all headscans with photo or video proof, that never made it into the game.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e_ucE1gVKcLtPITf3o5XGpJspLe0v0zbHqreyjmzgdo/edit?usp=sharing

Link to the twitter thread on the first page.