The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• hoban95
    66294 posts Icon
    How can you do Maka and put him in a Spurs kit?! That's disgraceful.
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Ning wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Just had jab 1.

Hoping i dont feel ❤️❤️❤️❤️ later as i right fancy a kebab.

@Moiizer let us know how you feel shortly mate, i've got mine at 6:30, dreading it as most people i've said about it to have said they've felt awful after.

Had Astro-zeneca felt completely fine till night where it ran a train on me, couldn't sleep at all

Im getting the Astra Zeneca too in 2 weeks. I prepare myself for side effects. Gonna be fun

Didn’t you want to avoid Astra Zeneca at all cost?
  • Kennyy
    9344 posts League Winner
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Just had jab 1.

@Moiizer let us know how you feel shortly mate, i've got mine at 6:30, dreading it as most people i've said about it to have said they've felt awful after.

Had Astro-zeneca felt completely fine till night where it ran a train on me, couldn't sleep at all

Im getting the Astra Zeneca too in 2 weeks. I prepare myself for side effects. Gonna be fun

As fickle as the weather
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Just had jab 1.

As fickle as the weather

*pretends to be shocked*
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021
    MMs today was a breeze compared to the whole week, got my 6 remaining wins and traded 2 outside of the box goals in about an hour for Benedetto, that's crazy.

Some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ did try hard to not let me score after I gave him a goal though, some sad individuals out there.
  • Keano
    20240 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2021
    Getting mine due to being a carer for the other half, ngl due to all the different stuff people are getting i'm getting anxious about it, but got to do it so just going to get on with it.

• Moiizer
    14202 posts Has That Special Something
    Getting mine due to being a carer for the other half, ngl due to all the different stuff people are getting i'm getting anxious about it, but got to do it so just going to get on with it.

You will always here the worst case mate. Many folk ive spoke to didnt have anything. Think of it long term.

• Cadey 5
    14207 posts Has That Special Something
    EOE Rooney might be one of the most complete FUT cards I’ve ever used.

Played him at CM for a few weeks was one of the best CM I’ve used in 532

Played him ST last week and he was clinical next too Eto’o in 41212(2)

This week he’s LCDM in 4231 and he’s breaking up play and spraying passes like a mad man

<3
  • Moiizer
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    EOE Rooney might be one of the most complete FUT cards I’ve ever used.

Played him at CM for a few weeks was one of the best CM I’ve used in 532

Played him ST last week and he was clinical next too Eto’o in 41212(2)

This week he’s LCDM in 4231 and he’s breaking up play and spraying passes like a mad man

<3

Hes up there with the greatest SBC cards of FUT
  • freakjas
    13529 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven’t used mine in a month or so and I’m totally down to fodder him :D
  • Keano
    20240 posts Club Captain

You will always here the worst case mate. Many folk ive spoke to didnt have anything. Think of it long term.

Aye I know, just once my brain starts spiralling it's gone & i'm in the mud :trollface:

Hopefully all goes well so will just see how I feel tonight/tomorrow.
  • solnasolna08
    5879 posts Big Money Move
  • Skorpio_King
    9224 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021
    Just had jab 1.

First not no after what i heard but its ok now. Its not relevant anymore what its the past.
  • Keano
    20240 posts Club Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Rooney is the best SBC card this year

100%

Even when he doesnt make striker anymore, he'll be a solid super sub or moved into midfield etc. guys great.
  • iSptmnky
    13456 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    Nvm
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    lucas wrote: »
    How have you uk guys already got the vaccine in lower age gap? Essential workers? What is the vaccination process in the uk.

We’ve vaccinated well over half the adult population of the country
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    The guy just pushed the corona quick test so hard in my nose that I started bleeding like crazy :D
  • Scutch
    19715 posts Club Captain
    Finding the scoring a volley objective difficult, trying rainbow flicks but they are woeful and making me lose rivals games. Hate having to score a certain type of goal.
    Going to have to go into squad battles and play in professional to get the XP I need for the prime gold players pack before 6.

Just press R3 to flick the ball up and then hit it on the volley. Worked for me.
  • hoban95
    66294 posts Icon

This. You have flu symptons for 24-48 hours tops. For what you're actually getting, it's well worth it.
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite

100%

Even when he doesnt make striker anymore, he'll be a solid super sub or moved into midfield etc. guys great.

Why would you even use him at ST, he's one of the best midfielders in the game
  • chaser2k15
    16907 posts World Class
    Just had jab 1.

First not no after what i heard but its ok now. Its not relevant anymore what its the past.

I had mine a couple of weeks ago. Felt like crap for about 3 days and my arm hurt for a week.
  • Moiizer
    CHYP2074 wrote: »

100%

Why would you even use him at ST, he's one of the best midfielders in the game

Because hes one of the best strikers in the game.....
  • Skorpio_King
    9224 posts League Winner
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Just had jab 1.

I had mine a couple of weeks ago. Felt like crap for about 3 days and my arm hurt for a week.

Im getting the flu shot too every year and the pain in the arm i always have then. Oh well. Time to chill in bed then
  • Finesse_4days
    17469 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Finding the scoring a volley objective difficult, trying rainbow flicks but they are woeful and making me lose rivals games. Hate having to score a certain type of goal.
    Going to have to go into squad battles and play in professional to get the XP I need for the prime gold players pack before 6.

Just press R3 to flick the ball up and then hit it on the volley. Worked for me.

I did it by doing a ball roll sombrero flick to set up the volley, where you do a ball roll into a flick, when I just go for a flick up on this Fifa it never works and does a pathetic attempt of a flick and I just lose the ball.
    Got Thiago Silva from the season objectives pack so solid fodder.
  • Kennyy
    9344 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    The guy just pushed the corona quick test so hard in my nose that I started bleeding like crazy :D

That makes me cringe thinking about.

Got to do them twice a week, hate it
  • Scutch
    19715 posts Club Captain

I did it by doing a ball roll sombrero flick to set up the volley, where you do a ball roll into a flick, when I just go for a flick up on this Fifa it never works and does a pathetic attempt of a flick and I just lose the ball.

I know if I’ve got decent gameplay if I try that R3 flick up early on. If it does it straight up I know it’s fairly good. If the ball goes up at any sort of angle I may as well just quit out.
  • Orison
    69258 posts Icon

I know if I’ve got decent gameplay if I try that R3 flick up early on. If it does it straight up I know it’s fairly good. If the ball goes up at any sort of angle I may as well just quit out.

What exactly does the accuracy of your button press have to do with gameplay?

Gameplay ain't just randomly changing angles for no reason.
  • Kieran1903
    8048 posts League Winner
    Damn, going to miss the level 30 by about 2000 points. Two weeks of gold objectives to finish, just not enough time before 6pm