R94

Enzfut
361 posts Sunday League Hero
Can any R94 owners give me a honest review on his ability at the highest level, eg in Div 1, WL etc.

How does his stamina hold up? I have sold Prime Eusebio for him, Will I feel a difference?

Comments

• KSYM72
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Easily good enough at 2250 SR, and averaged just under 2 goals a game for me over 2 weekend leagues before I sold to try someone else.

Stamina is fine with conservative interceptions, smooth when doing skills and hard to knock off the ball with his body type. 5* weak foot is obviously a big plus and his inside the box finesse shots were so clinical.

Haven't used prime Eusebio though so can't compare.
  • LeonStudds
    94 posts Park Captain
    I’m in D1 and finish G1 in WL. I got him untradeable from the icon pick pack. I’ve never used this calibre of player on fifa UT before.

In weekend league, he’s incredible during the early games, particularly this weekend league, scoring multiple hattricks. As the games go on obviously they get more intense, but he is still a match winner for me.

I’m often hesitant with weak foot and will often try and get it onto a players strong foot even if I know they have 5* weak foot. But with him it doesn’t matter, I know there’s a good chance in and around the box, it’s going in.
  • WomboCombo
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    R94 is so much better than prime Eusebio. Baby Eusebio is better than Prime Eusebio tbh.
  • Orison
    69205 posts Icon
    Not the biggest fan due to dribbling and passing.

5/5 is obviously amazing, but the rest is rather meh considering the price point. I would probably wait for FUT birthday to see if EA released any other 5/5 attackers who are just better.
  • WomboCombo
    edited March 2021
    R94s dribbling is insane @Orison don't glue your eyes to stats. He's a unique body type.

Eusebio can have 99 in every dribbling stat and wouldn't dribble as well as R94 without any boosts.
  • Orison
    69205 posts Icon
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    R94s dribbling is insane @Orison don't glue your eyes to stats. He's a unique body type.

Eusebio can have 99 in every dribbling stat and wouldn't dribble as well as R94 without any boosts.

He's fat pal. He's definetely not an outstanding dribbler. Good yes, great no.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    He's an insane dribbler his body type makes his Dribbling very unique and op as hell.

He is a goal scoring machine for me even in games I'm getting outplayed it is close because he is a nightmare for my opponent and I mean a nightmare. He scored 33 goals in 18 games I'm 2100 SR.

You learn to play with him correctly and he will be the best player you ever used for sure imagine Neymar but bigger and stronger. The ball is glued to his feet and he is so glitchy he comes out if most 50 50s with the ball.

If you can't dribble with R94 you need to hang up the sticks he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all over mid Esuesbio, Baby Cruyff, Baby Pele, Prime Henry and the list goes on no one compared to him
  • WomboCombo
    edited March 2021
    Orison wrote: »

R94 is the 2nd highest scorer in the game behind TOTY CR7

To imply he does anything less than amazing is silly (Among pace/dribbing/shooting of course). His dribbling is amazing pal. Try him if you haven't and can afford him.

• Fabibi94
    936 posts Professional
    I am in Div 1 too and have him untradable. He is immense, if you are able to use skill moves he is even better. Would highly advise getting him if you have the coins. :)
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1807 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got him untradable as well and he’s great. I’m D1 player and typically stop at G3 with 10-12 games to spare typically (20 games is already a stretch time wise for me).

Besides the stuff mentioned above, I love his strength and body type. His runs are great, he’s always in the right place and then his finishing is top notch.
  • Finesse_4days
    17452 posts World Class
    I packed him right at the start and used him then and also used him recently after rebuying him a few weeks ago,
    by far the best icon striker, uber clinical ,very strong and insane at 5* skill moves.
  • Burgerious
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His shots are almost unblockable :) Ball goes different when he shoots
  • Rahat786786
    241 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got him tradeable from Boateng SBC.

He's a beast. I made the mistake of using engine on him and he was missing a few sitters. Changed to Hawk and wow too fing good.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional

He's a beast. I made the mistake of using engine on him and he was missing a few sitters. Changed to Hawk and wow too fing good.

really I use an engine and he seems fine I thought most people ran an engine no?

• Spurred
    226 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I guess most ppl only read about using R94... lol
  • Rahat786786
    241 posts Sunday League Hero

really I use an engine and he seems fine I thought most people ran an engine no?

I've seen pros mostly use Hawk. Look at his shooting with engine vs hawk, I'd rather max out his shooting than use engine tbh.
  • WomboCombo
    R94 is 62% engine 18% hawk

His shooting is good enough for sure, he needs engine for his dribbles.
  • francisco2094
    84 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He’s the most fun player to use.

If someone says he is bad, they are just trash at the game.

Every pro player has used him at some point.

So yes, he works great at competitive levels.

I use him with Hawk, as he plays as my get in behing man. Tends to bully everyone, and with 99 pace and all 99 shooting stats.

Enough said?
  • CITYTIANB
    948 posts Professional
    having used both for long periods i find TOTY CR7 to be head and shoulders above R94
  • WomboCombo
    CITYTIANB wrote: »
    having used both for long periods i find TOTY CR7 to be head and shoulders above R94

Well I mean...Duh lol

TOTY CR7 is the best card in the game but its expensive. The only other card that beats R94 (and really it only matches it, not beats it) for that price range is TOTY Mbappe. And I would use R94 before a lame boring Mbappe anyday, plus Mbappe seems to always miss too many easy finishes.
  • Enzfut
    361 posts Sunday League Hero

Ok i have used TOTY CR7 for 250 plus games and now R94 for 15.

CR7 is the better more complete player no doubt but R94 is more fun if that makes sense?
  • Lackosweat
    9918 posts Has That Special Something

Well I mean...Duh lol

TOTY CR7 is the best card in the game but its expensive. The only other card that beats R94 (and really it only matches it, not beats it) for that price range is TOTY Mbappe. And I would use R94 before a lame boring Mbappe anyday, plus Mbappe seems to always miss too many easy finishes.

I'm sorry but R94 is more expensive than TOTY CR7 on PS :D
  • WomboCombo
    lol really? CR7 tanked that much? Shocking
  • Lackosweat
    9918 posts Has That Special Something

Yeah. He's chilling at flat 7.2m while R94 is at 7.4m on PS. When Fut Birthday CR7 with 5* 5* drops the TOTY card will crash even harder :D
  • CITYTIANB
    948 posts Professional
    Enzfut wrote: »

Ok i have used TOTY CR7 for 250 plus games and now R94 for 15.

CR7 is the better more complete player no doubt but R94 is more fun if that makes sense?

yeah i totally agree pal, Just in bad gameplay which happens a lot for me CR7 still manages to shine. Don't get me wrong R94 is a brilliant striker second only to CR7 but yes R94 has the added bonus of nostalgia
  • CITYTIANB
    948 posts Professional
    and CR7 has the added threat from corners which no other player has ever had for me this year
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Thing I'll try a Hawk but NGL every single person I've seen uses engine on him
  • Brustring1893
    1465 posts Play-Off Hero
    Orison wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886jjdq5v17kjcweuq7d2wm38rj3yofn76qc7ien0pu&rid=giphy.gif
  • Rezamoh33
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    and CR7 has the added threat from corners which no other player has ever had for me this year

What does it do?
  • Professor
    3698 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Yeah. He's chilling at flat 7.2m while R94 is at 7.4m on PS. When Fut Birthday CR7 with 5* 5* drops the TOTY card will crash even harder :D

I’ve had mine for 380 games now. He is 1st owner so don’t want to sell but might be tempted with a double 5*. don’t know if it would make much difference honestly with how good his left is already .