TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Donnarumma - 25k x5
  • Propagandyy2
    987 posts Professional
    Anyone going in on fodder? hoping for an icon sbc
  • Dodds
    86 Ajorque - 59k
    Ederson - 60.5k
    Reus - 27.5k, 28.5k
    Rodri - 25.75k
    Koke - 23.5k
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14842 posts Moderator
    Anyone going in on fodder? hoping for an icon sbc

It’s already way up from the Party Bag
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    Got just over 9mill to work with once my team sells, Wanting to invest it all in higher rated fodders but obviously the market for fodder is very high now.
    Do people reckon I will have to wait until next Thursday or Friday which will probably be Fut birthday to be able to invest? Might just do the gold method to make some coins before then.
  • WonderMouse
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    High rated fodder is surely a wait, unless you can find someonething that's barely gone up
  • WonderMouse
    Should hit the 3 mill mark for transfer profit this month today. Higher then the 3 months before it combined as I wasn't really trading.
  • Rutta
    6914 posts Big Money Move
    Still got fresh HL Fabinho and the PSG player from way back when they were in packs.

Would have thought back then they would have easily won 4 in a row by now
  • Rutta
    Got just over 9mill to work with once my team sells, Wanting to invest it all in higher rated fodders but obviously the market for fodder is very high now.
    Do people reckon I will have to wait until next Thursday or Friday which will probably be Fut birthday to be able to invest? Might just do the gold method to make some coins before then.

Probs some sick SBCs during the birthday promo keeping it high is something to consider
  • Hammer316
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    The cheapest 82 rated in form is going for 45k on Xbox 😐 I missed the boat there, I can't see how ea let this continue much longer, sbcs will be nearly impossible for the average player soon.
  • Dodds
    Alderweireld - 26.5k
    Skriniar - 24.5k x2
    UCL Ziyech - 25.5k
    Rodri - 26.5k
  • spy
    2550 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    The cheapest 82 rated in form is going for 45k on Xbox 😐 I missed the boat there, I can't see how ea let this continue much longer, sbcs will be nearly impossible for the average player soon.

I sold an 82 Rafinha for 59k :o

I’m amazed people don’t have untradeable ones and need to buy them. I’ve got about 15 untradeable IFs so perfectly happy to sell the tradeable ones! I guess I don’t do as many of these SBCs as most people maybe.
  • NucksNation
    4323 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 20
    5x85 is back.. requires an IF and 85 rated

I’m mid cycle.. my parejos are flying 😢
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    All 85s gone now. Only had 6-7 left but cycle ended 5 mins ago and they all went. Skrins and godins between 24/26. Wish I’d held on to my others a bit longer!
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner
    18x 85 gone that cycle, only 16 left :(
  • NucksNation
    I’m out of 85s
    7x parejo gone between 23-24.5 INCLUDING one at 35k!!! MAX... what are people thinking

Muller 43k.

Have few 86-87 and couple Ederson left, I increased the prices. With so much content, it will dry the market so fast
  • Rutta
    3.4 mill profit for the week.

Had a stonker number of INFs in the club and watch list.

Was expecting the payout to come fut birthday time. Must be hardly any INFs on the market for any future SBCs next couple of weeks
  • Dodds
    UCL TSilva - 26k
    TSilva - 28.5k
    Ziyech - 25.25k
    Rodri - 25.25k, 26.75k, 27.5k, 26.75k
    Koke - 24.5k, 25.25k, 25.5k
    Pjanic - 24.75k
    Godin - 24.5k
    Skriniar - 24.5k
    UCL Skriniar - 24.5k

Didn't check the 6pm SBC's...
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Soooo where do we go from here? I have no idea what to buy now! Prem metas are crazy price, everything above 83 is a crazy price, can anyone inspire me?
  • NucksNation
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Soooo where do we go from here? I have no idea what to buy now! Prem metas are crazy price, everything above 83 is a crazy price, can anyone inspire me?

Really not much to invest.. I opened couple of 5k packs to fill my pile halfway😄
  • spy
    Wow, looks like pay day on 85s. Listing mine up now B)

87s don’t seem to have moved. Is it worth listing 84s and 86s or better to hold?
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional

Really not much to invest.. I opened couple of 5k packs to fill my pile halfway😄

I have 87 packs saved but most untradeable, if I could tell which were tradeable I'd probably open them because the market is wayy too high!

Currently have 29 players on the TP and 3.9 million coins waiting to invest in something!

Thinking about out of packs specials but then with FUTbirthday potentially Friday I actually think we could see a market crash as people have been saving packs for 2 weeks
  • NucksNation

I have 87 packs saved but most untradeable, if I could tell which were tradeable I'd probably open them because the market is wayy too high!

Currently have 29 players on the TP and 3.9 million coins waiting to invest in something!

Thinking about out of packs specials but then with FUTbirthday potentially Friday I actually think we could see a market crash as people have been saving packs for 2 weeks

Yah same.. sitting on 3mil and no idea what to get but I do know the market is coming down during promo
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional

Yah same.. sitting on 3mil and no idea what to get but I do know the market is coming down during promo

Well a small heads up that rashford is currently 26k with hunter and Walker 28k with shadow! Not amazing value but it's the cheapest they've been since the Player Days crash! Other than that I have 4 Gomez, 4 Mendy and a few random meta players which I probably can't restock due to price
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6783 posts Big Money Move
    Need to restock 40 items lmao
  • WonderMouse
    Finally some of my 83s are up

Diego Carlos extinct B)
  • Dodds
    IF Sanchez - 42.5k
    Sterling - 57.5k
    UCL Ziyech - 24.75k
    Ziyech - 25.25k
    Koke - 26.5k
    Skriniar - 28.5k

Only have 35 players, about 10 85's and then the rest of 87/88's.
  • Moe_Szyslak
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lukaku - 27k
    Eriksen - 26k

All cleared out of fodder, managing to hit almost 3.7m weekly transfer profit which is my highest weekly by far. Chuffed with that and I think that’s my final big payday as not sure I fancy investing again when fodder comes back down.

Can’t believe some of the prices of the 85s. :D
  • Mdm
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    Crazy sales tonight
  • spy
    People doing the 5x85 pack are absolutely mad paying this much for 85s and IFs to probably get 4x85 and one higher rated back untradeable.