Give us an icon in next season???

abhreebhu_45
4683 posts National Call-Up
We are due an 85/86 player at level 15,,and an 89 rated one at level 30

So why not give us a baby and mid icon instead of random players with boosted stats
Non meta if EA is worried about it's pockets
Wld love it

Comments

• greif44
    5706 posts Big Money Move
    Tbh it's a good suggestion. Maybe baby/mid pack at lvl 15 and mid/prime pack at lvl 30 or something like this would be nice. Most of them will be behind the curve at that point anyways.
  • hiya
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    gullit mid at lvl 15 an R9 at 30
  • abhreebhu_45
    hiya wrote: »

😆
    Not my expectation

U know someone like scholes/lampard/Nesta at 15(baby/mid)
    Cech/klose/RVN at 30(mid/prime)

• kraid
    7584 posts League Winner
    edited March 19
    I thought the appeal of the season unlocks is that they were exclusively available through seasons. Giving us a card you can get from the market seems less interesting to me.
  • abhreebhu_45
    kraid wrote: »
    I thought the appeal of the season unlocks is that they were exclusively available through seasons. Giving us a card you can get from the market seems less interesting to me.

Hm,,quite right you are
    But I want couple of free icons 😆
  • BoBo_Vieri_
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been saying this for a while - season rewards players, especially level 30, should be some of the best special players out there.

An objective player could be gotten in a day or two. It takes the patience of over a month to get a level 30 season rewards player. Every level 30 player should be 90+ and maybe even in a different position.

For example, Pulisic could have been a ST card instead of another LW.

But to the original thought here - I think giving Base Icon options as season rewards is a brilliant idea. It could even be the worst options (Inzaghi, Vieri, etc.), and it's an improvement over what they are doing right now.

• grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Already 2 rounds with icon swaps, with high value for time spent. I think 85/86 and 88/89 non icons is fine.
  • Texas6
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

But they can give you baby Litmanen CB or mid Cech at RB
  • greif44
    5706 posts Big Money Move

I think having both would not hurt, especially as we are getting closer to TOTS.

Also this year players from season rewards are mostly underwhelming. In 20, Gelson Martins, Tomiyasu and Aouar lasted in my team until TOTS; Vazquez and Perisic also got plenty of games in my starting 11.

In 21 everything that we got so far was outdated (even Pulisic with so many LWs available). Players from this season look interesting, but we are almost in April.
  • Juniormrpop
    57 posts Park Captain
    Should get rid of every Tifo, badge, theme, ball etc. Just make it a pack or player every level.
  • abhreebhu_45
    Texas6 wrote: »

But they can give you baby Litmanen CB or mid Cech at RB

😆
    That wld b something
  • Cosmic99
    633 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hiya wrote: »

You have to buy the ultimate ultimate edition for that, price €1700