SCRAP TOTW

Comments

• Pocketsquareguy
    7271 posts League Winner
    Weekend league is dead. Only reason to play are icon swap token. Early in the game cycle to help with your starter team and tots. It’s literally the least rewarding mode in any video game ever.
  • Yourageallday
    566 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kevin19896 wrote: »
    guess its different strokes for different folks , kdb card looks decent and target men thread will like weghorst..usually wl fut picks are after a bad totw not before lol got toty ronaldo anyway so i wont be fussed hes not in it though tbf lol

Who put 50p in the ****
  • Kevin19896
    256 posts Sunday League Hero
    Kevin19896 wrote: »
    guess its different strokes for different folks , kdb card looks decent and target men thread will like weghorst..usually wl fut picks are after a bad totw not before lol got toty ronaldo anyway so i wont be fussed hes not in it though tbf lol

Who put 50p in the ****

what? lol
  • hiya
    1965 posts Play-Off Hero
    doesnt matter. he should be in (on merit).

they're scamming us.

like when they juice a totw up when they're releasing a totw sbc

even if he's getting a birthday card, so what, put his IF in packs for 2 days.
  • JustusX
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite
    Koop is straight in my squad!
  • freddfranca
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who needs Ronaldo when we have Weghorst? (I am not joking)
  • Retropoe82
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    Agreed, totw is terrible. I mentioned last yr that promo player picks should be added to the weekend league rewards.They've been the same for nearly 3 years now. I'm down to 50 games or so a week on fifa now.

Consistant poor red picks even tho im just a g3/g2 standard when Reel life players do well like cr7/messi do well you think its worth it. Then there not in it. Really fills me with confidence to carry on.

Id rather have a pick from promo players then totw any day. Would make the WL worth it an id bet alot more would play the mode too.

• SAFC89
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi was never going to get one with him being POTM
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SAFC89 wrote: »

Good point, and cr7 has 6 special cards out already. Unless he puts in the game of his life I can't see him getting another totw soon
  • Weekend league is dead. Only reason to play are icon swap token. Early in the game cycle to help with your starter team and tots. It’s literally the least rewarding mode in any video game ever.

WL Is the only game mode I enjoy
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retropoe82 wrote: »
    Agreed, totw is terrible. I mentioned last yr that promo player picks should be added to the weekend league rewards.They've been the same for nearly 3 years now. I'm down to 50 games or so a week on fifa now.

Consistant poor red picks even tho im just a g3/g2 standard when Reel life players do well like cr7/messi do well you think its worth it. Then there not in it. Really fills me with confidence to carry on.

Id rather have a pick from promo players then totw any day. Would make the WL worth it an id bet alot more would play the mode too.

Pick from promo players would have to be quite poor in most cases, and how many wins for a promo pick? 20+?
  • bullettoot
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Benzema also missing. A brace with the winning goal.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite
    bullettoot wrote: »
    Benzema also missing. A brace with the winning goal.

You think a brace for the win should be enough? Even with his high rating? How many others had a brace?
  • David12344
    6156 posts Big Money Move
    If they give Ronaldo a 96 doesn’t that make his team of year less desirable. And team of year should be best card available yet two months later there’s a version nearly the same. They should have made the team of year 99 Rated as I think that’s what they are worried about.
  • Queens11
    3083 posts National Call-Up
    Mill1 wrote: »

Good point, and cr7 has 6 special cards out already. Unless he puts in the game of his life I can't see him getting another totw soon

The game of his life he scored the perfect hat trick in a 3-1 win in a very important game for his club

what more do u actually class as the game of his life does he have to score 2 perfect hat tricks lol
  • Mill1
    450 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Queens11 wrote: »

The game of his life he scored the perfect hat trick in a 3-1 win in a very important game for his club

what more do u actually class as the game of his life does he have to score 2 perfect hat tricks lol

Anyone else does this yeah thats a totw, or a hero card. But he's set his own standards too high. I don't think he played a 96 rated game like, which is what his card would have to be
  • Stinky123
    68 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Queens11 wrote: »

Anyone else does this yeah thats a totw, or a hero card. But he's set his own standards too high. I don't think he played a 96 rated game like, which is what his card would have to be

What.