Same Icon back to back to back (Response from EA)

Comments

• Loco_kniene
    2510 posts Fans' Favourite
    Screenshot-20210317-131824-Chrome.jpg

@Kamilflage don't know what to make out of it but decided to try and see what they would say. The highly unpredictable part really got me 🤣
  • Chavez76
    9370 posts League Winner

@Kamilflage don't know what to make out of it but decided to try and see what they would say. The highly unpredictable part really got me 🤣

sharing your feedback to my concerned team ... this made me throw up a little
  • MassofCox
    471 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Why does it feel like the staff at EA are just laughing at you!
  • PaulDr
    2661 posts Fans' Favourite
    ‘It depends all up on the server or may be luck’. Wonder what the adviser meant by this? Do we add after ‘depends’ ‘if they are’? The implication that it might not necessarily be down to luck isn’t the standard response. We are meant to believe it is all down to luck.
  • VJAX
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed 3 Keanes from icon SBCs in Fifa 20...random my @$$. This is something that been going on for a while and obviously EA has no plans to fix it.
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 17
    I dont understand what they mean by "depends on server"....
    Like what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ does the server have to do with pack luck
  • Kamilflage
    I dont think it's on purpose, as in they are locking certain cards to certain accounts etc, but i think it's definitely a bug or glitch or something. I mean in a mid OR prime pack, what is that possibly 440 icon cards? So to the 'roll of the dice' example above, you're telling me I rolled a 1 in a 220 sided dice first, then rolled that same 1 in a 440 sided dice, twice :joy: (granted I understand that it's probably a higher probability to pull a lower tier card).
    But again, what are even the probabilities? We dont know ❤️❤️❤️❤️, and people sitting here taking EA's word for it? :joy:
    Wake up folks.
  • Loco_kniene
    @Kamilflage I really didnt understood what he meant either..
  • IraqBruin
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    MassofCox wrote: »
    Chavez76 wrote: »

Why does it feel like the staff at EA are just laughing at you!
    They are addressing his feelings, not his complaints.

• Loco_kniene
    @IraqBruin probably yeah 🤣
  • unxius
    1060 posts Professional
    edited March 17
    The odds on someone pulling the exact same card 3 times , no matter when the packs are opened are extremely high . Put it this way , if you would put a bet at the beginning of the season , that arsenal will win the premiership this season , next and the 1 after that . You would have better odds . To me that only suggests 1 thing .
  • Foxsake
    3496 posts National Call-Up
    Frauenarzt wrote: »
    I've packed the same icons in sbcs for three years in a row, Socrates, Ronaldinho, Zola, Schmeichel, Rijkaard and Butragueno.
    And in fifa 21 I've packed two mid eto'o and two mid Ronaldinho, all four untradeable.
    It can't be just about luck.

And your complaining what a joker
    2 great pulls be thankful it’s not pirlo or puyol that I got and discarded out of pure rage
    Am done with this manipulation
  • Frauenarzt
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Frauenarzt wrote: »
    I've packed the same icons in sbcs for three years in a row, Socrates, Ronaldinho, Zola, Schmeichel, Rijkaard and Butragueno.
    And in fifa 21 I've packed two mid eto'o and two mid Ronaldinho, all four untradeable.
    It can't be just about luck.

And your complaining what a joker
    2 great pulls be thankful it’s not pirlo or puyol that I got and discarded out of pure rage
    Am done with this manipulation

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying is strange that I always pack the same icons every year.
  • Thuq
    1372 posts Professional
    Only one way to know if its all rigged - DO A 4TH ICON SBC!!!
  • Kamilflage
    Thuq wrote: »
    Only one way to know if its all rigged - DO A 4TH ICON SBC!!!

Lmao the thought definitely crossed my mind :joy:
    Just so bored of this game now
  • One of my mates has done 3 icon packs this year.

Baby R9
    Baby gullitt
    Mid gullitt.

He’s also this year packed from traceable packs

Neymar
    Mbappe
    Ronaldo
    Freeze Dembele
    Reece James

All when they were at peak worth

There’s no way it’s random

He’s a div 5 player who finishes silver 1 every week, I’m convinced you get more pack luck the worse you are.
  • IraqBruin
    2229 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 18
    One of my mates has done 3 icon packs this year.

Baby R9
    Baby gullitt
    Mid gullitt.

He’s also this year packed from traceable packs

Neymar
    Mbappe
    Ronaldo
    Freeze Dembele
    Reece James

All when they were at peak worth

There’s no way it’s random

He’s a div 5 player who finishes silver 1 every week, I’m convinced you get more pack luck the worse you are.

Explains what happens to me, I started so badly that I got relegated 1 division down, got quite good packs that allowed me to craft good SBC cards then earned 89 Lahm and Mane and got myself promoted 3 divisions then pack luck went so bad that I have so many unopened packs.

Maybe relegators are doing it for the packs not the objectives.
  • Mmandras
    5880 posts Big Money Move
    A friend of mine got prime Cantona a while ago and he is elite every single week... how do you explain that?
  • Tboon
    4454 posts National Call-Up
    It looks like people gets the same card over and over again. Some cards are impossible to pack for some accounts. For example I barely have walk-outs, the only walk-out is Alisson and I've packed him 5 times already!
  • FrankFrank
    8255 posts League Winner
    I have managed to get Hagi x3 and Litmanen x3 this year. Van Basten x2.

Done a total of 15 or 16 icon sbc,

image.png