This little games needed for these players.. Hold my capri sun.

Comments

• Steelcitysniper
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    To be fair the rewards really help close the gap. Im not saying the rewards are great lol, just saying with garbage pack luck i still managed to have 6 million with 500 games played
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    To be fair the rewards really help close the gap. Im not saying the rewards are great lol, just saying with garbage pack luck i still managed to have 6 million with 500 games played

That holds no merit, as you said its luck. Ive got 500 games played but Ive just broke close to 1.5mil tp and 90% of that is from me trading.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1731 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 17
    How is that possible??? I dont trade or pack anything. I got alisson once and kdb in december. About 350k between the 2. Everything else is garbage. Spent nothing as well
  • Jdizzle
    2777 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not sure what the point of these posts are, everyone knows it's a lot of games....
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Jdizzle wrote: »
    Not sure what the point of these posts are, everyone knows it's a lot of games....

because its regarding them saying all items are obtainable in the game without having to pay for them.
  • RadioShaq
    17944 posts Moderator
    I believe they said you need to trade. I mean I am over trading and wish it would swing more towards playing. People hate playing objectives for cards and actually like trading. Some would rather trade than play the game.

People want to blame ea for cardweights ect but people forget a lot like trading even if I don’t.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I believe they said you need to trade. I mean I am over trading and wish it would swing more towards playing. People hate playing objectives for cards and actually like trading. Some would rather trade than play the game.

People want to blame ea for cardweights ect but people forget a lot like trading even if I don’t.

Trading is just as bad. You either do it long term with little coins or do flips which requires alot {icons}..

But you need to get your hands on coins, you can play a crap ton of games and get lucky and get some coins {for me this is what happened, got lucky with an IF player worth 100k} or you spend irl cash to get fodder/players to sell.
  • RadioShaq
    17944 posts Moderator
    To be fair starting your coin bank this year has never been easier.