Puyol Moments

Andibre
19 posts Last Pick at the Park
Give me Puyol Moments feedback please ... it seems like a very good letter

Comments

  • Chill
    505 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Been very decent for me, most solid tackler I've used and is quick while jockeying. Not the fastest though, I had him paired up with VVD and had to swap him out and pair up Puyol with Varane which is working really well
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Chill wrote: »
    Been very decent for me, most solid tackler I've used and is quick while jockeying. Not the fastest though, I had him paired up with VVD and had to swap him out and pair up Puyol with Varane which is working really well

    I am very excited to do it
  • Kamilflage
    6233 posts Big Money Move
    I really enjoy using him, but if I were a meta slave I would probably stay away from him. If you get caught chasing your opponent he will have difficulty catching up, but as long as you dont over commit him he will take anyone down. He is more of an intermediate to advanced defending type card if you know what I mean.
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I really enjoy using him, but if I were a meta slave I would probably stay away from him. If you get caught chasing your opponent he will have difficulty catching up, but as long as you dont over commit him he will take anyone down. He is more of an intermediate to advanced defending type card if you know what I mean.

    I really think that way and I think it's fun to have him on the team
  • Gedi24
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    I absolutely love him. I play him at 8 depth. Like the other guys have said, you need to be mindful not to overcommit with him but apart from that he is absolutely outstanding. The most incredible defensive abilities I've seen in a long time and absolutely lightening fast when he jockeys.
  • Dalebert
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    Like the guy above said he's excellent and super quick when jockeying!
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Gedi24 wrote: »
    I absolutely love him. I play him at 8 depth. Like the other guys have said, you need to be mindful not to overcommit with him but apart from that he is absolutely outstanding. The most incredible defensive abilities I've seen in a long time and absolutely lightening fast when he jockeys.

    who do you use as a partner?
  • juliuscaesar8
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    I am mulling over doing him, and am assuming he is going to fit perfectly in my team. I use Thiago Silva OTW as the middle CB and he never lacks for pace as his positioning always has him catching Mbappe and co. I am guessing Puyol will be even better? Or does Thiago Silva just have something special about him....because VVD was terrible for me.
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I am mulling over doing him, and am assuming he is going to fit perfectly in my team. I use Thiago Silva OTW as the middle CB and he never lacks for pace as his positioning always has him catching Mbappe and co. I am guessing Puyol will be even better? Or does Thiago Silva just have something special about him....because VVD was terrible for me.


    certainly your team will be much better with Puyol
  • Queens11
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2021
    Hes excellent for me always in the right place to intercept and tackling and strength are second to none he is alot better than prime blanc(who he replaced)in my team
    His jockeying is surprisingly very quick can only be described as kante like
    Imo well worth the coins of sbc infact when compared to other prices the price of sbc is an absolute bargain for what u get in return
  • Gedi24
    254 posts Sunday League Hero
    Andibre wrote: »
    Gedi24 wrote: »
    I absolutely love him. I play him at 8 depth. Like the other guys have said, you need to be mindful not to overcommit with him but apart from that he is absolutely outstanding. The most incredible defensive abilities I've seen in a long time and absolutely lightening fast when he jockeys.

    who do you use as a partner?

    I use Prime Cannavaro in a 2 CB and Cannavaro and Roberto Carlos in a 352.

    I play Puyol as the enforcer at Center CB and have the quicker guys mopping up around him.
  • shandyandy
    612 posts Semi-Pro
    Very good, reads everything, hesitated at first but glad I did it.
  • Andibre
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    shandyandy wrote: »
    Very good, reads everything, hesitated at first but glad I did it.



    I think I will do it
Sign In or Register to comment.