FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Amazing work.

That is amazing. Can someone explain, what exactly is this? I’ve never understood the ‘PC mods’ thing. Can you really play fifa on a PC with all those mods and faces and changes? If so, why aren’t more of us just playing fifa on PC with all those features?
  • joe_canons
    38 posts Last Pick at the Park
    For the second year I have caved in and ditched FIFA for PES. Just couldn't stand the lack of face updates and ping pong gameplay.

I remember someone in here griped about how low quality PES faces are. Aside from the scanned partner team players (Man U, Juve, Bayern, etc.), the custom scans are for the most part pretty solid. Lack of licenses in that game sucks, but overall I can't see myself going back to FIFA unless there's a big change.
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @joe_canons same I’m going too download fifa off a torrent site for free and then download fifer mods in them on PC. But I’m going too buy pes on next gen because they add everything in one update at the same time. They add faces custom or not. But I’m still going to play fifa just because they have the mls and liga Mx I really enjoy both leagues
  • Rusty2times
    Also enjoy pes editing system like you vivan give the player any celebration,running style,ok style free kick style, a lot more. FIFA still haven’t fixed the edit menu when it kicks you out the team you’re trying to edit and you have too look for the team and players again they have 2 years without fixing it
  • Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional
    How did EA manage to miss out on giving Borna Sosa at Stuttgart his face?

His scan is probably sitting in file somewhere never to be used

media.media.b28e0254-57a3-45be-b3ad-cacd4b597b35.original1024.jpg
  • Vincne1
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Amazing work.

That is amazing. Can someone explain, what exactly is this? I’ve never understood the ‘PC mods’ thing. Can you really play fifa on a PC with all those mods and faces and changes? If so, why aren’t more of us just playing fifa on PC with all those features?

I think it’s because we’ve already owned a console that’s all. By the way, just curious if PC version’s graphic quality and animation and player movement are exactly the same as the console version (not next gen). Did anyone do the comparison?
  • Rusty2times
    @Vincne1

Next gen is way better. Just depends what kind of pc you have but everything else would be slightly better on console
  • THCOYS
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park

At first I couldn't work out who two of these five were and it gave me hope that some kind of Serie A treatment was coming but then I realised that's Martin Zeegelaar at the back 😂. That's how poor FIFA's Serie A treatment is that he's one of their first five go-to players when they need a starhead.

Still can't work out who the guy on the left is, but is that Godín scan new?
  • Lombaert
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yoshida, once of Southampton.

and no, Godin update added in fifa 19
  • Vincne1 wrote: »

Amazing work.

I think it’s because we’ve already owned a console that’s all. By the way, just curious if PC version’s graphic quality and animation and player movement are exactly the same as the console version (not next gen). Did anyone do the comparison?

Interesting. It seems though that those mods contain pretty much everything we all ask for in this thread, it seems perfect for any career mode user.

It’s funny how we all come on here to complain (and rightly so) about Fifa and yet the solution is right in front of us, all we have to do is switch to PC? I’d be happy to trade slightly worse graphics for all those features and faces on the mod.
  • Rusty2times
    @Kungfukenny for fifers mod you have too pay 20 dollars a month. So if you’re willing too spend 20 bucks a month than yeah it’s pretty chill.
  • Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional
    edited March 16
    Things are looking good for Serie A. Increased collaboration.

Pes nowhere

• Howler19
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Futbol22 wrote: »

Encouraging and hopefully a sign of things to come. Having proper league treatment for the big four leagues is the minimum of what EA should be doing with their resources and it would be great if they could finally reach that threshold.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    Apart from it being confirmed Konami still have Juventus, Roma & Lazio + 2 other Italian teams for PES 2022, full Serie A in Fifa VERY unlikely...
  • Howler19
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    Apart from it being confirmed Konami still have Juventus, Roma & Lazio + 2 other Italian teams for PES 2022, full Serie A in Fifa VERY unlikely...

If we have learned anything with all these league licenses it is that they're all different and since this is a newly formed media company for Serie A we'll have to wait and see what the deal is here. You're probably right that it won't be as good as the Premier League license. Clubs like Juventus are going to have 90% of their starheads in the game anyway though because they almost exclusively sign star players from scanned clubs.
  • Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional

I’m fairly confident Juventus and Roma will become official at least like Bayern and Barca. I’d be okay with that if the rest comes fully licensed which I’m sure is EA’s intention

• GlennMufc
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    What's stopping them from scanning all championship clubs ?

After doing career modes with Brentford and Forrest I've enjoyed career mode like never before , but i get turned off playing against so many generics.

I would love a full championship scan.

So many great talent's lie there.

M. Olise
    O. Richards
    H. Elliot
    I. Toney
    M. Forss
    J. Da Silva
    R. Henry
    N. Collins
    J. Knight
    Gueyi
    Cabango
    B. Mbuemo
    Massengo

Could be possible in the future for this league to be scanned.
  • GlennMufc
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Chances of covid 19 messing up scanning for fifa 22 again this year ? I.e. no BPL rescan again and no inter , milan , boca etc
  • Rusty2times
    @GlennMufc maybe for Europe clubs. North and South America have lifted restrictions in most states and president biden said that by July open up too normal depending on how it goes. So have a better chance scanning north and South American teams.
  • Rusty2times
    Scans for Italy and full license are looking very very dark for fifa 22 and 23 Italy are back in lockdown.
  • tommy_p_5
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GlennMufc wrote: »

After doing career modes with Brentford and Forrest I've enjoyed career mode like never before , but i get turned off playing against so many generics.

M. Olise
    O. Richards
    H. Elliot
    I. Toney
    M. Forss
    J. Da Silva
    R. Henry
    N. Collins
    J. Knight
    Gueyi
    Cabango
    B. Mbuemo
    Massengo

As a Preston fan, I'd obviously love this (although we're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the moment), and with lots of teams being in close proximity, it shouldn't be too hard to do if they timed it right.

The other way to potentially go with the Championship (in a non-covid situation) is to do the early MLS method of inviting key players from various teams to one location and scanning them in one go.
  • Sharp37
    57 posts Park Captain
    Is the realism mod really £20 a month? 😭 that information has ruined a lot of my future plans 😂
  • Peanut2000
    884 posts Semi-Pro
    tommy_p_5 wrote: »

M. Olise
    O. Richards
    H. Elliot
    I. Toney
    M. Forss
    J. Da Silva
    R. Henry
    N. Collins
    J. Knight
    Gueyi
    Cabango
    B. Mbuemo
    Massengo

As a Preston fan, I'd obviously love this (although we're ❤️❤️❤️❤️ at the moment), and with lots of teams being in close proximity, it shouldn't be too hard to do if they timed it right.

The other way to potentially go with the Championship (in a non-covid situation) is to do the early MLS method of inviting key players from various teams to one location and scanning them in one go.

Highly unlikely they’ll scan the championship but they should it’s one of the best leagues in Europe
  • GlennMufc
    829 posts Semi-Pro

M. Olise
    O. Richards
    H. Elliot
    I. Toney
    M. Forss
    J. Da Silva
    R. Henry
    N. Collins
    J. Knight
    Gueyi
    Cabango
    B. Mbuemo
    Massengo

I actually started a cm with PNE and within 1 season got bored of it because I had to change the whole team and their important players like A. Browne

But i did sign nice players like Troy Parrott , Caulker , Reece Oxford , Okoroji , C Musonda

Having to sell so many generics tho makes it very unrealistic unfortunately it turned me off bro
  • tommy_p_5
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect

M. Olise
    O. Richards
    H. Elliot
    I. Toney
    M. Forss
    J. Da Silva
    R. Henry
    N. Collins
    J. Knight
    Gueyi
    Cabango
    B. Mbuemo
    Massengo

I actually started a cm with PNE and within 1 season got bored of it because I had to change the whole team and their important players like A. Browne

But i did sign nice players like Troy Parrott , Caulker , Reece Oxford , Okoroji , C Musonda

Having to sell so many generics tho makes it very unrealistic unfortunately it turned me off bro

Couldn't agree more; at least we've got Cunningham back, but Harrop and Nuge are out on loan, and DJ's scan is from Fifa 12 when he was a kid at Villa. Plus, Sinclair, Rudd and Ledson's faces are from Fifa 15&16.

I seem to always just end up signing former players who've been scanned since (Hugill, Nmecha, Robinson etc. - hoping Ben Davies gets scanned at Liverpool...if they actually give him a chance and don't ditch him in the summer).
  • Rusty2times
    @Sharp37 its 20 dollars but you can download it and then cancel subscription and you will still have the file they have cheaper plans they have 3 that are 1 dollar a month check their website