The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Gabbalala
    10818 posts Has That Special Something
    Offtopic: maybe were getting spring upgrades on friday. Winter is over next week. I still want the skills upgrades

respectfully, stop posting this constant drivel

thx
  • jpsblue
    13994 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    Offtopic: maybe were getting spring upgrades on friday. Winter is over next week. I still want the skills upgrades
    You know the place has gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when Mark says a fifa related post is off topic in here :lol:
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Henstock wrote: »
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Mad how most of you get triggered when you don't have your daily dose of fifa promos.

The promos will always be a flop when compared to their best years. Just play the game without needing a new card every five minutes.

Please do ignore everything being said yes. Bore off. This community has been screwed over and yes I expect ea to do their best to sort it out and compensate one way or another. Is it that much to ask for?

Yes, it's EA. I have no idea why you have your standards so high for them. What do you expect. What sort of compensation do they owe you? Just cos you've not got free packs whilst others have? You don't deserve anything extra cos they messed up with others.

Here you go, it's on the same bloody page.

"You don't deserve anything extra cos they messed up with others."

Or are you now going to claim you meant something different?

Okay so if you read what it actually says instead of trying to read what you want it to say, you may understand.

It says you don't deserve extra packs just because others got them.

It doesn't say EA should just completely leave the issue and not sort it out. Imo they should remove all packs.

Now how about before you try and prove a point next time, you actually have an accurate point to argue from. Not something you have misinterpreted.

I mean idk, you came in here spouting all that nonsense to then go "Oh I didn't know that" to being told someone packed a PIM Zidane as if thats not the whole point of everyones argument, that it doesnt matter what packs you get, it's not a fair playing field when the people getting them haven't either earned them, or had a mistake happen where they've been compensated, so really you're the one coming in here talking nonsense whilst not knowing a thing (as if from the amount of packs opened some big players weren't going to be packed).

So before you try & tell someone to know their stuff & point on your high horse, how about know what you're talking about before being shown up about something thats pretty simple to know... mass players given packs, someone eventually packs something big from them, whilst everyone else still gets a slight advantage even if only a few k.

Pot, kettle black there.

Being shown up? My initial point was about the facy that everyone here moans if we have one week without a promo.

I haven't changed my point once, despite hippies misunderstanding.

I admitted I didn't know about the worst case scenario but still pointed out that it was the worst case scenario.

How about, before trying to take the moral high ground, you realise I have enough people arguing against me for a comment I made and so you're extra bit of sass isn't needed.

Again, to reiterate, at no point did I say they shouldn't do anything. I just said they shouldn't give out more packs to everyone on the game.

You told the guy to know his point/stuff before commenting

Again, I didn't. But you guys keep trying to out words into my mouth.

I told someone to have a valid point in which they didnt cos they misinterpreted what I had wrote.

Seriously dude, give it up & move on 👍

Seriously dude, that comment wasn't for you so if it annoys you ignore it.

All I'm saying is stop labouring a point that wasn't really a point in the first place
    Some shootout to @Henstock creating some drama this made me laugh :D:D:D:D:D I needed it

Honestly, all the points being made against what I've said are false. Its easy to look correct when you have the majority backing you up.

I (& others) said the issue with free packs was unfair & caused an unlevel playing field the week after EA made a big statement about how important a level playing field is. You now seem to agree with this.

Happy? Great let's move on 👍

I agreed the entire time, your evidence showed nothing. Tbh I dunno why you even got involved apart from trying to get some online recognition from a fifa forum.

Even when I lay it out you still want to have a pop, go & have a beer or a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or something 👍

And every time you have to respond, its amazing that you seem to think you're above this qhen you too are part of the issue. Hypocritical af. Also the fact that you keep telling me to go have a beer etc shows that you really have ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all else to say. How about you go splash some more money on the game and complain to EA chat about no free packs.

Mad the presence you try to give off on an online forum for a kids game haha

I'm not the one STILL going on & throwing insults about. I posted responses to your outbursts, calmly. I've tried a few time to calm the situation but you're still going.

I'm not the problem here now kindly ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off 👍

Have you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. That is the one time I threw an insult back. But if you're too blind to see that then what's the point.

Mad how this forum is just as toxic as the game.

It was all calm before you erupted

I made 1 comment and got jumped on by a swarm of people who disagreed with me. It's mental how everyone see's itbthe other way cos they want to be on their internet friends side.

Yes it is amazing how everyone sees it one way but you see it another.

Another request to just move on 👍

For someone who wants to leave it, its weird how you keep replying to me despite me not replying to you. Move on and ignore it.
    Mad how most of you get triggered when you don't have your daily dose of fifa promos.

The promos will always be a flop when compared to their best years. Just play the game without needing a new card every five minutes.

Please do ignore everything being said yes. Bore off. This community has been screwed over and yes I expect ea to do their best to sort it out and compensate one way or another. Is it that much to ask for?

Yes, it's EA. I have no idea why you have your standards so high for them. What do you expect. What sort of compensation do they owe you? Just cos you've not got free packs whilst others have? You don't deserve anything extra cos they messed up with others.

Okay so if you read what it actually says instead of trying to read what you want it to say, you may understand.

It doesn't say EA should just completely leave the issue and not sort it out. Imo they should remove all packs.

Now how about before you try and prove a point next time, you actually have an accurate point to argue from. Not something you have misinterpreted.

I mean idk, you came in here spouting all that nonsense to then go "Oh I didn't know that" to being told someone packed a PIM Zidane as if thats not the whole point of everyones argument, that it doesnt matter what packs you get, it's not a fair playing field when the people getting them haven't either earned them, or had a mistake happen where they've been compensated, so really you're the one coming in here talking nonsense whilst not knowing a thing (as if from the amount of packs opened some big players weren't going to be packed).

So before you try & tell someone to know their stuff & point on your high horse, how about know what you're talking about before being shown up about something thats pretty simple to know... mass players given packs, someone eventually packs something big from them, whilst everyone else still gets a slight advantage even if only a few k.

Pot, kettle black there.

Being shown up? My initial point was about the facy that everyone here moans if we have one week without a promo.

I admitted I didn't know about the worst case scenario but still pointed out that it was the worst case scenario.

How about, before trying to take the moral high ground, you realise I have enough people arguing against me for a comment I made and so you're extra bit of sass isn't needed.

Again, to reiterate, at no point did I say they shouldn't do anything. I just said they shouldn't give out more packs to everyone on the game.

I told someone to have a valid point in which they didnt cos they misinterpreted what I had wrote.

All I'm saying is stop labouring a point that wasn't really a point in the first place
    Some shootout to @Henstock creating some drama this made me laugh :D:D:D:D:D I needed it

Honestly, all the points being made against what I've said are false. Its easy to look correct when you have the majority backing you up.

I (& others) said the issue with free packs was unfair & caused an unlevel playing field the week after EA made a big statement about how important a level playing field is. You now seem to agree with this.

I agreed the entire time, your evidence showed nothing. Tbh I dunno why you even got involved apart from trying to get some online recognition from a fifa forum.

Even when I lay it out you still want to have a pop, go & have a beer or a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or something 👍

And every time you have to respond, its amazing that you seem to think you're above this qhen you too are part of the issue. Hypocritical af. Also the fact that you keep telling me to go have a beer etc shows that you really have ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all else to say. How about you go splash some more money on the game and complain to EA chat about no free packs.

I'm not the one STILL going on & throwing insults about. I posted responses to your outbursts, calmly. I've tried a few time to calm the situation but you're still going.

Have you ❤️❤️❤️❤️. That is the one time I threw an insult back. But if you're too blind to see that then what's the point.

I made 1 comment and got jumped on by a swarm of people who disagreed with me. It's mental how everyone see's itbthe other way cos they want to be on their internet friends side.

So you mentioned your opinion, and they mentioned their opinion back disagreeing with you. And then it went deep

We had a discussion regarding it and then people joined in and I had to reply to lots at once, if it would've been left between the initial two it would've been over n done with ages ago. But again, the keyboard brigade join in.

Pot, kettle black there.

The manner in which you said your opinion has a lot to do with that honestly, I'm unsure how you normally communicate online... but this isn't it.

Have you seen the sarcy remarks given back to me? I'm sorry for reaponding in a manner that is apparent on the forum all the time.

Uhmm just click on "previous quotes" and you'll realize you are actually replying him
  • LeonidasJB
    24108 posts Club Captain
    jpsblue wrote: »
    You know the place has gone to ❤️❤️❤️❤️ when when Mark says a fifa related post is off topic in here :lol:

🤣🤣🤣
  • Gabbalala
    wOOihXq.png

Man quicksold his George Best, lmaooooooooo :joy:
  • Gabbalala
    Classic..

"I won't be buying another Fifa"

See you in the Autumn buddy! xoxo
  • Manutelli
    26113 posts Player of the Year
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    laughable that they think WL+ will keep people playing a dying game mode

Still the best game mode around. By playing it you get rewards twice. Division is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and don't get me started about squad battles or friendlies.
  • had to skim over 4-5 pages

summary

Instant-Pot-Chicken-Stock-finished-4x5-2.jpg
  • WFCBagnall
    101838 posts Moderator

tenor.gif
  • Wyojasond
    19820 posts World Class

giphy.gif
  • Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    I'm gonna leave it there though because
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    Classic..

"I won't be buying another Fifa"

See you in the Autumn buddy! xoxo

It got resolved hence the new fifa.
  • Henstock
    2830 posts National Call-Up
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    wOOihXq.png

Man quicksold his George Best, lmaooooooooo :joy:

Mad how sad you are hahahahahahaha

❤️❤️❤️❤️ me, you lot are just incredible.
    Dive into one person on a kids forum and act like you're all that.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner
    Wyojasond wrote: »

giphy.gif

da85edd265ad0a7a0c88fdf8c0e79f5b.gif
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    bit bent going through his forum posts what are you 8
  • Ning wrote: »
    @jpsblue sits down when he pees

nothing wrong with that
  • WFCBagnall
    101838 posts Moderator
    How is this a kids forum when you have to be over 13 to have a forum account and the average age of this thread is between 25/30?
  • BeefyRabouter
    7815 posts League Winner
    All this because I said I expected ea to be better in a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ week for their customers. Sorry lads, move along. Not worth getting worked up this much I think.
  • ccooaattssyy
    21927 posts Club Captain
    I am 11 can anyone help me be what I should be in the future?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »

nothing wrong with that

MAN KNOWS
  • Technocrat
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it possible to pack Moore out of an icon upgrade? Haven't seen a single one so far out of >100 packs
  • jpsblue
    13994 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021

nothing wrong with that

Yeah @Ning you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now the mrs doesn’t complain about getting it everywhere and I feel a lot more philosophical when I sit down and pee and think about my life choices 😠
  • Ning
    Technocrat wrote: »
    Is it possible to pack Moore out of an icon upgrade? Haven't seen a single one so far out of >100 packs

I got a base one in my second try
  • Gabbalala
    bit bent going through his forum posts what are you 8

Yes, this is a kids forum afterall.. :trollface:
  • Ning

nothing wrong with that

Yeah @Ning you ❤️❤️❤️❤️ now the mrs doesn’t complain about getting it everywhere and I feel a lot more philosophical when I sit down and pee and think about my life choices 😠

half a man and you know it :D
  • Dan is Clutch
    36328 posts World Cup Winner
    This is what happens when there’s no good content.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    34613 posts National Team Captain
    Went for an hour, came back to the same argument. Now that’s dedication.
    toonbalmy wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Can people post pictures of their dogs. Thanks.

Or lizards @Ulook92

Which lizard >:)

I wanna see your Randall.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    I am 11 can anyone help me be what I should be in the future?

Banned from the forum, you're too young
  • Moiizer
    16786 posts World Class
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    How is this a kids forum when you have to be over 13 to have a forum account and the average age of this thread is between 25/30?

Im defo in that age bracket......
  • Ning

nothing wrong with that

half a man and you know it :D
    Yeah look fine I can say a lot of things about myself after that comment but I have to remember this place has a younger crowd too :lol:
    This is what happens when there’s no good content.
    I mean tbf @BeefyRabouter was right. All he said was he hoped EA would give us content in a week of content shambles for them and then it kicked off it seems lol

let's get banned we can have a pact we all get banned at the same time :D