The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• RedArmyDoof
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2021
    What I read from the EA statement:

Some players got packs by mistake, but it is what it is.
    Post edited by RedArmyDoof on
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    But my account is worse than 99% of active posters here... I DEMAND COMPENSATION!
  • jpsblue
    11756 posts Has That Special Something
    when's ligue 1 potm again
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    Kennyy wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    So the packs were a mistake

Haha cheers Ea

So some people didn’t get correct Sbc rewards, probably leagues?

So it looks like they dumped packs onto everyone’s accounts for anyone who did SBCs in a certain timeframe.

Classic

I do League SBCs and others all the time..... EA. Where is my free ❤️❤️❤️❤️!
  • Kieran1903
    8073 posts League Winner

Absolutely ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ridiculous
  • iSptmnky
    13465 posts Has That Special Something
    I honestly cba with that company anymore.
  • ha032742
    44089 posts Moderator
    Goes well with their recent statement on ensuring a level playing field :trollface:
  • Primal
    10375 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    Yeh it’s a farce - their angry at people being giving stuff from ea employees putting others at a disadvantage so their solution is to give random people more free stuff again creating an unfair advantage 😂😂

Now it’s like sorry we have given some players amazing free content , our bad , the rest of you who got nothing just have to deal with it 😂😂
  • GL
    15783 posts World Class
    edited March 2021
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Goes well with their recent statement on ensuring a level playing field :trollface:

I’m dm’ing Shay 😤
  • ha032742
    44089 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Primal wrote: »
    Yeh it’s a farce - their angry at people being giving stuff from ea employees putting others at a disadvantage so their solution is to give random people more free stuff again creating an unfair advantage 😂😂

Now it’s like sorry we have given some players amazing free content , our bad , the rest of you who got nothing just have to deal with it 😂😂

Plus now we have to hear from @WFCBagnall how he managed to craft POTM Mbappe for free :trollface:
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    Lucky for us, I'm sure @EA_Roger passed our concerns regarding the level playing field on to never hear from it again.
  • Primal
    10375 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021

Plus now we have to hear from @WFCBagnall how he managed to craft POTM Mbappe for free :trollface:

Exactly 😂
    Joestoe wrote: »
    Lucky for us, I'm sure @EA_Roger passed our concerns regarding the level playing field on to never hear from it again.

Does he even work here anymore ? All I’ve seen him do is copy the pitch notes into the forum.

A community manager who doesn’t talk to the community instead he lets his mods get all the flack when they don’t have any answers .

Isn’t he meant to be the direct line between us and EA- mans stealing a living 😂😂
  • freakjas
    13547 posts Has That Special Something
    I thought we all knew this was a mistake already?
    Why does this tweet make everyone so angry?
  • RedArmyDoof

Exactly 😂

Does he even work here anymore ? All I’ve seen him do is copy the pitch notes into the forum.

A community manager who doesn’t talk to the community instead he lets his mods get all the flack when they don’t have any answers .

Isn’t he meant to be the direct line between us and EA- mans stealing a living 😂😂

A title EA seem to not know what it means exactly.
    We had not much feedback on the old forums but at least you could see the EA employees who were present and we'd get 'some' answers, albeit vague and stuff, but things went downhill when they added the "Community Manager" role
  • iSptmnky
    13465 posts Has That Special Something
    freakjas wrote: »

To me personally, it is not even about this specific situation but more the number of situations and the way EA handles them.
  • Ian_Ando08
    14521 posts Has That Special Something
    it was a mistake but in being a mistake they should gift every account with free packs to rectify it..

hows it fair people got packs for F all and then most of us just get F all

joke of a company
  • RedArmyDoof
    On another note, has any1 used both Prime Vidic and Mid Rio?

Need an Icon CB who's <650k and is naturally a CB
  • Ozz
    7758 posts League Winner
    All on the middle of a promo called Player Days that's supposed to value the player too :D
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    @Moiizer just a pre warning for day after vaccine, my arm looks and feels more like I’ve been bit by a bleeding rattlesnake this morning 🤣😬 can only lift it about 30° 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Orison
    69287 posts Icon
    Everybody got different stuff so what exactly should the compensation be?

Potm Messi, icon packs, 125k packs, 100k packs for everybody?
  • Joestoe

Exactly 😂

Wowowooww please don’t criticize our lord and savior. I’m sure he’ll let us know what EA says regarding our situation and how they’ll make up to the people that haven’t gotten anything.

I mean, they strive for maximum transparency as they say. And as is his job, he’ll make sure the community feels heard! As you said, he is the direct line between the community and the company after all.
  • freakjas
    iSptmnky wrote: »

To me personally, it is not even about this specific situation but more the number of situations and the way EA handles them.

Yeah I get that.
    I‘m at a point where I don’t really care though.
  • Joestoe
    Orison wrote: »

They managed to determine what people who weren't entitled to anything should get, so why not apply the same logic to the rest of the community?
  • Ian_Ando08

im pretty sure if everyone just got a 100k pack as compensation nobody would complain is better than just being told oh people got packs for no reason and thats it
  • freakjas
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

im pretty sure if everyone just got a 100k pack as compensation nobody would complain is better than just being told oh people got packs for no reason and thats it

People will always complain
  • Ian_Ando08
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

People will always complain

well if you complain off getting a free pack then thats on you but a free pack for everyone wouldnt go a miss imo
  • sheckLon
    2887 posts Fans' Favourite

They managed to determine what people who weren't entitled to anything should get, so why not apply the same logic to the rest of the community?

This, apply the same algorithm to players not received packs yet.
  • Kennyy
    9378 posts League Winner
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

It looks like it’s from Sbc rewards within a certain time frame.

So the algorithm wouldn’t cover everyone else if they didn’t do an Sbc in that window
  • Joestoe
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Caspertjuh wrote: »

It looks like it’s from Sbc rewards within a certain time frame.

So the algorithm wouldn’t cover everyone else if they didn’t do an Sbc in that window

There were people who got a base to mid icon pack though.