The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Oliver Powell
    2911 posts Fans' Favourite
    Realist wrote: »
    GD gon explode....
    Moments Ronaldinho, mbappe and messi from mine.

tenor.gif

• TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    Goddammit now we stopped using AstraZeneca (for now).

Meaning vaccinating everybody will take even longer. Guess I'm due for the vaccine in 2023 at this rate :#

Why have you guys stopped using it? Just had my first dose today, probably the only thing our government have done right is rolling out the vaccine as fast as they have tbh half the adult population been done nearly in 4 months
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Got nothing either
  • Moiizer
    14203 posts Has That Special Something
    50k and a 25k, I like free things.
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Classic massive ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up from EA got to love it
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Got nada 👎
  • Hicksy2011
    18938 posts World Class
    edited March 2021
    TimRUFC wrote: »

Meaning vaccinating everybody will take even longer. Guess I'm due for the vaccine in 2023 at this rate :#

Why have you guys stopped using it? Just had my first dose today, probably the only thing our government have done right is rolling out the vaccine as fast as they have tbh half the adult population been done nearly in 4 months

there is a very dodgy unreliable rumour going around that some of the batches at the AZ factory in the EU were dodgy (a very small amount though like almost all were fine)
    so theyve just paused it to trace them, meanwhile all the UK ones are fine
    as I said not come from reliable sources but would explain why theyve paused vaccinations off the back of seemingly no evidence
  • Kieran1903
    8052 posts League Winner
    My wife got the Astra Zenica Vaccine today :smiley:
  • mjs4p
    12305 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozz wrote: »
    Odds on them literally just never mentioning this incident again?

But communication is usually so good....

🤡
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    Maybe they gave them packs by accident to people who bought PIMS on snap, Twitter or wtv? :trollface:
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    the community in manager masterpiece is so toxiy
  • iSptmnky
    13456 posts Has That Special Something

Because there were single incidents of blood clotting. Was like 7 out of a Million though and it's not even clear whether any causal relationship exists.
  • Oliver Powell
    2911 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    My wife got the Astra Zenica Vaccine today :smiley:

From which pack?

(Congrats)
  • Moiizer

How you feeling bud?
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Because there were single incidents of blood clotting. Was like 7 out of a Million though and it's not even clear whether any causal relationship exists.

And because germany is a shithole.

so glad when I can move to the netherlands after I'm done with college
  • iSptmnky
    ColeWorld wrote: »

Tbh a couple of countries have done this, France and Italy for example.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6815 posts Big Money Move

Please dont
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class

Tbh a couple of countries have done this, France and Italy for example.

yeah thats right :D

but I still dont like this country
  • Kieran1903
    8052 posts League Winner
    Wait... hold up, just read back.

WTAF is going on?

*Logs on to check if i got anything free.....

nothing :(

i have legit done everything at least once as well e.g. leagues, icon, icon PP, around 100 player SBCs.

The only thing i ain't done is open promo packs all year.

As Zlatan and Gareth would say... time to investigate
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021

We’re far behind 90% of European countries regarding vaccines.

Or at least we were. But we do have nice festivals.
  • iSptmnky
    7 per million is also crazy little if you compare IT to the blood clotting risk due to hormonal contraceptives for women. From Wikipedia:

"The overall absolute risk of venous thrombosis per 100,000 woman-years in current use of combined oral contraceptives is approximately 60, compared with 30 in non-users."

That's like 600 per million.
  • ha032742
    44001 posts Moderator
    Joestoe wrote: »

Wait I always thought you were from the UK 🤯
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite

Wait you;re from Netherlands and have a Brugges pfp?
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »

That’s because of my flawless English, I understand the confusion.
  • hoban95
    66294 posts Icon
    ha032742 wrote: »

That’s because of my flawless English, I understand the confusion.

You probs speak better English than @Dan is Clutch

And myself as well.
  • Moiizer
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    csS25Gu.png

Another banger. Front page we go.
  • LeonidasJB
    21333 posts Club Captain
    Appears I got nothing.
    Spent basically all my coins on 2 for 1 packs. Completed god knows how many SBCs/players/etc. 🤷‍♂️
    Doubt we'll get any communications on it to explain why some get a ton load of free stuff and the rest get F all.
    I sometimes think FUT is a social experiment to see how much they can mess everyone around, and we'll just keep coming back for me like 🤡