The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    The Oxford one @Orison

If she had the other one then fair enough but I’d still have my doubts that the younger you are the worse you get the side effects. I have elderly family members that felt nothing afterwards and then some that had flu symptoms.

I just had the Oxford one yesterday and it absolutely bopped me, was completely fine till night then felt like I'd got the flu and couldn't sleep at all

@hoban95 is built differently

thought I was hard because I didn't feel it, ended up throwing up on my bed cover :D
  • hoban95
    66294 posts Icon
    The Oxford one @Orison

If she had the other one then fair enough but I’d still have my doubts that the younger you are the worse you get the side effects. I have elderly family members that felt nothing afterwards and then some that had flu symptoms.

I just had the Oxford one yesterday and it absolutely bopped me, was completely fine till night then felt like I'd got the flu and couldn't sleep at all

thought I was hard because I didn't feel it, ended up throwing up on my bed cover :D

Oh I didn’t throw up

I had a headache, felt sickly, was shivering and my arm was aching. Then my back hurt.
  • jpsblue
    11746 posts Has That Special Something
    i'm scheduled to get the Oxford one over the Pfizer one in late april/early may sometime. very slow rollout down here though we have our cases under control now i guess. the speed in which you guys over in the UK are getting them done is absolutely crazy
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    youre all getting the vac and we in germany are a shithole of a country

bureaucracy over pragmatism
  • ColeWorld wrote: »
    "WHO Rain soon GG"

can someone tell me what does this mean? :D

mother of u know what in your language :D
  • Ning
    5837 posts Big Money Move
    The Oxford one @Orison

Oh I didn’t throw up

I had a headache, felt sickly, was shivering and my arm was aching. Then my back hurt.

I got really dehydrated, felt like i was burning up, drank too much water which made me sick :D headache was brutal too couldn't sleep at all
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    holdenwait wrote: »
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    "WHO Rain soon GG"

can someone tell me what does this mean? :D

mother of u know what in your language :D

ok then I'll report him :D
  • xHerdie
    5300 posts Big Money Move
    6k away from De Sciglio. Missed out on one week of golds which would have unlocked him already

Next week it is
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    I’ve had both my vaccinations and the first one made feel like I was 90 years old with joint pains but I was fine with the second one.
  • Orison
    69258 posts Icon
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I’ve had both my vaccinations and the first one made feel like I was 90 years old with joint pains but I was fine with the second one.

With AstraZeneca the 1st is the bad one and the 2nd is better, with the other ones it's the other way round I think.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55913 posts National Treasure
    Godfreys upgrade looks good
    0f098dc2843e670e16166bdd8bfe6931.png
  • Manutelli
    23580 posts Club Captain
    As soon as I go in the +10 form bracket in WL I face all the people doing those nutmeg things and the ball roll scoop turn. Every single game non stop and I can't do anything about it :D
  • Gabbalala
    8634 posts League Winner
    InfamousEnergeticChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

:flushed::love:
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021

With AstraZeneca the 1st is the bad one and the 2nd is better, with the other ones it's the other way round I think.

I had Pfizer though :#

Also there’s no evidence to support that so far from any of the studies that have been carried out I believe (I regularly keep up to date with the guidance as part of my job).
  • ColeWorld
    14865 posts World Class
    Manutelli wrote: »
    As soon as I go in the +10 form bracket in WL I face all the people doing those nutmeg things and the ball roll scoop turn. Every single game non stop and I can't do anything about it :D

thats why I quit against every single wannabe pro meta player in WL to have a chill gold 3 run
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

I feel like that without the vaccination :joy:

It was a miserable day at work the next day and I couldn’t concentrate at all even though I had dosed myself up with co-codamol and naproxen.
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    InfamousEnergeticChuckwalla-size_restricted.gif

:flushed::love:

Dime a dozen from Giroud by now :trollface:
  • Dan is Clutch
    33943 posts National Team Captain
    My nan wasn't well for the 24 hours after she had the first jab but was fine after that. Think she has the 2nd jab next month.
  • Orison
    69258 posts Icon
    edited March 2021

Also there’s no evidence to support that so far from any of the studies that have been carried out I believe (I regularly keep up to date with the guidance as part of my job).

https://www.pharmazeutische-zeitung.de/mehr-nebenwirkungen-nach-zweiter-covid-19-impfung-123073/seite/2/
    https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/corona-impfstoff-nebenwirkung-zweite-dosis-100.html
  • hoban95
    66294 posts Icon
    The Oxford one @Orison

Oh I didn’t throw up

I got really dehydrated, felt like i was burning up, drank too much water which made me sick :D headache was brutal too couldn't sleep at all

I woke up at like 5:30am - 6am feeling like i was burning up. Once i got out of bed around 9:30 am i started feeling better. Had a 3 hour nap late in the afternoon which sorted me right out.
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator

https://www.pharmazeutische-zeitung.de/mehr-nebenwirkungen-nach-zweiter-covid-19-impfung-123073/seite/2/
    https://www.zdf.de/nachrichten/panorama/corona-impfstoff-nebenwirkung-zweite-dosis-100.html

I don’t read German all that well and Google translate is butchering it. Has that been cited in any international/English language journal?
  • Scutch
    19715 posts Club Captain
    edited March 2021
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    iSptmnky wrote: »
    Moiizer wrote: »
    Just booked my rona jabs.

200.gif

Still so far away for normal people in Germany without any risk factors.

Bu rights i shouldnt be getting it i dont think. I havent been to doctors in probs 10 years but apparently i have an underlying health issue im not aware of :lol:

Probably tested for asthma or some allergies god knows when then

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-56111209

Or something like this lmfao

Good one.

My mother got it last week. She said the younger you are the harder you get it. She barely had a headache, her 20-30 year old coworkers signed off sick for 3 days :joy:

Well that’s not true. I had similar cold symptoms to what my Aunt had.

Which one did you get?
    Scutch wrote: »
    Interesting to see certain players’ prices going back up. Maybe just time of the day, but TOTY CR7 was 5.56m yesterday before 6. He’s now back up to 5.95m and Saturday lunch time is usually when prices go down during a WL.

Haven't seen him below 5.75 even once.

I bought mine for 5.7m @Orison

f2e2a174b562ccde90b93a135d28ede3.jpg

He was under that an hour later.
  • Orison
    69258 posts Icon

I don’t read German all that well and Google translate is butchering it. Has that been cited in any international/English language journal?

This maybe (+ the quoted stuff in the article itself)? Bit difficult to google, because with these medical terms you are always worse in a foreign language :joy:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/03/02/why-second-doses-of-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccines-may-have-more-side-effects/
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021

This maybe (+ the quoted stuff in the article itself)? Bit difficult to google, because with these medical terms you are always worse in a foreign language :joy:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/03/02/why-second-doses-of-covid-19-coronavirus-vaccines-may-have-more-side-effects/

Thanks for that though the Forbes article actually seems to suggest that the second dose of the Moderna and Pfizer ones are more likely to cause side effects :#

However, when you look at the studies it cites such as the NEJM article on the Pfizer trial then it gets more confusing as that found fever was more common after the second dose but overall incidence was low whereas the most commonly reported side effect of headache and fatigue was better after the second dose in both age groups (so you could argue that the second dose is better tolerated than the first dose just like the AZ one the German journal you linked suggests).

I don’t think we’ll get a definitive answer until more of the population have received a second dose and studies follow-up those cohorts (or even a first in the case of Germans :trollface: ).
  • Tsarov
    9872 posts League Winner

It was a miserable day at work the next day and I couldn’t concentrate at all even though I had dosed myself up with co-codamol and naproxen.

Sorry for the off topic, but...

I am spitting a little blood across the day since the two months or so, have a brain fog which is devastating - can sleep 12 hours or so and still wake up tired. I had the whole package of tests - RTG, morphology, tomography, everything seems ok, but to be fair without home office I wouldn't be feeling safe to drive to work considering my condition.

The worst part is... I completely have no idea where I can find help. Don't know anymore if it is sth around/post COVID or a completely new disease.
  • ha032742
    44000 posts Moderator
    edited March 2021
    Tsarov wrote: »

Sorry for the off topic, but...

I am spitting a little blood across the day since the two months or so, have a brain fog which is devastating - can sleep 12 hours or so and still wake up tired. I had the whole package of tests - RTG, morphology, tomography, everything seems ok, but to be fair without home office I wouldn't be feeling safe to drive to work considering my condition.

The worst part is... I completely have no idea where I can find help. Don't know anymore if it is sth around/post COVID or a completely new disease.

I’m sure it’ll be a while before we understand the true effect of COVID infection on people.

It’s been recognised as a massive problem for the NHS in the future so much so that there are already long COVID clinics set up across the UK to follow-up the patients with persisting symptoms post COVID.

I really wish you a speedy recovery :+1:
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    Kieran1903 wrote: »
    EwUUEovWEAIoLOK?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

RTTF Promes added to the PS squad.

Will get Overmars from swaps. Hoping Depay wins Ligue 1 POTM to slot into a striker role in place of Danilo.

So much fun

Edit: wish i could somehow turn back time to get Klaiber and Robben involved in this.

Crying out for Kluivert up to instead of the Brazilian fraud
  • holdenwait
    74491 posts Icon
    edited March 2021
    POTM Messi comin in for Torres if we don't get anything major/more icons (doubt) today. want that orgasmic dribbling action up top.

90eac55f90295e17d5ba16df3a47e3f0.png
  • WFCBagnall
    92310 posts Moderator
    holdenwait wrote: »
    POTM Messi comin in for Torres if we don't get anything major/more icons (doubt) today. want that orgasmic dribbling action up top.

90eac55f90295e17d5ba16df3a47e3f0.png

But the dynamic :smirk: