FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional
    edited March 12
    It’s like this forum has developed its own version of corona with endless attacks

Hopefully it gets vaccinated
  • tommy_p_5
    682 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @tommy_p_5 that guy ponny lmao. The post clearly says players that where present at the club. I did not say confirmed players that where scanned. There’s a big difference in those words. Only 3 players in that whole list arrived in the December transfer window for example minamino everyone else was indeed at the club when they got scanned.

Fair enough, I read your wording "Players present durning scans" as if you were suggesting they were at the scanning sessions (rather than them just registered at the club at the time). Apologies if I misunderstood.
  • Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional
    EA is still sitting on a number of HSV scans from 17/18

- Gideon Jung
    - Pollersbeck
    - Mavraj
    - Ambrosius
    - Sakai
    - Holtby
    - Hunt (custom is an abomination)
    - Thoelke
    - Mathenia
    - Diekmeier
    - Janjičić
  • Howler19
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 12
    Howler19 wrote: »
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I know this isn’t starhead related, but how is it they still haven’t managed to program it so that a player won’t play against its parent club in career mode?

That would be tricky to implement since the rules for that are different everywhere.

It's simple, Football Manager does it. Just assign the rule to the league(s) that implement it..

FM does a whole lot that FIFA doesn't. It would be great if we had a game with all the details of FM combined with the matchday gameplay of FIFA, but at the moment FIFA is so far from that I think it's unrealistic to expect anything like that. There's a whole lot of steps for FIFA to take before detailed loan rules become a top priority.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4223 posts National Call-Up
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I know this isn’t starhead related, but how is it they still haven’t managed to program it so that a player won’t play against its parent club in career mode?

That would be tricky to implement since the rules for that are different everywhere.

It's simple, Football Manager does it. Just assign the rule to the league(s) that implement it..

FM does a whole lot that FIFA doesn't. It would be great if we had a game with all the details of FM combined with the matchday gameplay of FIFA, but at the moment FIFA is so far from that I think it's unrealistic to expect anything like that. There's a whole lot of steps for FIFA to take before detailed loan rules become a top priority.

These are things that need addressing before "new features" are added IMO. And why they didnt implement anything from Fifa Manager into Career Mode still baffles me..
  • GlennMufc
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    After such a good Brentford cm i decided to start with forrest. And copy wolves in their progress to the BPL.

I signed a few portuguese based players.
    My first season in the BPL my team is as follows.

C. Kellegher

D. Sterling
    Mbe Soh
    P. Restos
    R. Vinagre

Vitinha
    A. Samaris
    D. Quina

R. Baro
    M. Edwards
    Saponjic

Loving it so far.

Atleast some form of enjoyment although like always soon as I finish my 3rd season I'll stop playing it.

That might be it until fifa 22 unless there's another "decent" update which i highly doubt.
  • OptimusFawkes
    316 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 13

These jokers wrote an essay for some FUT issue smh

A thesis paper on the meaning of life in the universe would probably be shorter than the long-a$$ post they wrote there.

Can't even fix some issues relating to career mode, and starheads - which are much easier by the way.
  • ponnyslakteriet
    889 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 13
    @ponnyslakteriet you argue on a forum “nobody gives a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ about”. You think you’re so smart but you’re just trying to validate your “superiority here because in the real world nobody cares about you son. You’re prolly a 40 year old loser still living wit your parents playboa.

they passed a few years back actually. see this is why you should never say things you know someone might punch your head off for out in the real world. you a simp, and i don't mean it the 'meme' way, i mean as in _sïmpleton_, imbecille and so on.
  • RollsReus
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    God, I miss mods.

If only they were back with an annual two week holiday during the beta.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 13
    RollsReus wrote: »
    God, I miss mods.

If only they were back with an annual two week holiday during the beta.

The fact there are no mods pretty much sums up EA's outlook on this forum. What are we actually still doing here? I'm pretty much thinking of making the FIFA 22 Star Head Thread on the Bugs Forum instead, they actually interact on there and pass on stuff to the devs (what the devs do with the passed on information is another thing)

This forum is completely dead. There is literally no need for it anymore..
  • RollsReus
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 13
    It'll just get moved here because it's news. There's no point.

EDIT: Actually, Lankz, when you get a minute, could you update the confirmed teams that got scanned for this year's edition? That hasn't been done yet. :)
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 13
    It'll just get moved here because it's news. There's no point.

EDIT: Actually, Lankz, when you get a minute, could you update the confirmed teams that got scanned for this year's edition? That hasn't been done yet. :)

Updated, let me know anything i have missed as the list is massive 🤭

P.S. Also added a Fifa 22 rumours list..
  • RollsReus
    1545 posts Play-Off Hero

PSV, Marseille (rescan) and Lyon (rescan) also got addressed. Were there more French teams? I can't recall.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    474 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 13
    Each year playing FIFA is more boring.... Leagues are lacking starheads and stadiums, generic stadiums are from FIFA 46 and current stadiums as the JC ArenA are outdated. Hopefully Konami give us a more authentic game this summer.
  • TeamExtreme17

PSV, Marseille (rescan) and Lyon (rescan) also got addressed. Were there more French teams? I can't recall.

Think that's it, can't believe i forgot PSV i always sign their Star Heads 🤦🏻‍♂️

Really hoping for theirs, Benfica's & Porto's stadiums in Fifa 22 (gutted they werent added as DLC in Fifa 21)
  • TeamExtreme17
    Each year playing FIFA is more boring.... Leagues are lacking starheads and stadiums, generic stadiums are from FIFA 46 and current stadiums as the JC ArenA are outdated. Hopefully Konami give us a more authentic game this summer.

Yeah they've really fallen behind this PS4 cycle.. The game still looks/feels like PS3! Swapping to Frostbite mid-cycle didnt help, as i kinda liked the direction things were moving using Ignite.. This is why i feel moving to PS5 they MUST start from scratch and build a new game from the ground up! I thought that's what they had been doing 2/3 before the Next Gen console announcements, but it looks like i was wrong, same old Fifa with a few graphical additions, we will see for Fifa 22 though.. But PES 2022 on Next Gen will be Unreal!!

P.S. What's the year 2046 like? 😜
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    195 posts Has Potential To Be Special

more than 300 removed, held back and FIFA Online 4 scans that could be in the game easily by EA just fixing it's füçking sh¡t together, adding the held back scans (that we know of), and contacting their buddies in Asia who care more about the faces than EA themselves, i don't care if they are "low-poly, different meshes" or whatever next excuse our friend ponny comes up with, literally anything is better than keeping a player generic

• Futbol22
    1472 posts Professional

more than 300 removed, held back and FIFA Online 4 scans that could be in the game easily by EA just fixing it's füçking sh¡t together, adding the held back scans (that we know of), and contacting their buddies in Asia who care more about the faces than EA themselves, i don't care if they are "low-poly, different meshes" or whatever next excuse our friend ponny comes up with, literally anything is better than keeping a player generic

B531-D334-7-BA9-4527-BA72-2-E3-B934-C9-F2-B.jpg

Ridiculous EA haven’t updated Reus when he was scanned again with Dortmund. If they have a new scan for him he should be updated.

His current starhead is almost 6 years old...

Marco Reus needs updating in FIFA 22
  • efcrmcf
    89 posts Park Captain
    Another squad update, another bald head... Marquinhos Pedroso...
    Imagine being a QPR fan and being forced to play with a bald Carroll for a season... Silly.
  • Sharp37
    57 posts Park Captain
    Maybe EA might actually start reading this thread, for pure comedy value 😂
  • L4r14m
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Stating the obvious, but you really shouldn’t make threats or insult people here. Or anywhere else for that matter.
  • PabloEscobar
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    😅😂🤣
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
  • Peanut2000
    884 posts Semi-Pro

Yeah they've really fallen behind this PS4 cycle.. The game still looks/feels like PS3! Swapping to Frostbite mid-cycle didnt help, as i kinda liked the direction things were moving using Ignite.. This is why i feel moving to PS5 they MUST start from scratch and build a new game from the ground up! I thought that's what they had been doing 2/3 before the Next Gen console announcements, but it looks like i was wrong, same old Fifa with a few graphical additions, we will see for Fifa 22 though.. But PES 2022 on Next Gen will be Unreal!!

P.S. What's the year 2046 like? 😜

To be fair to EA I think every time EA has released fifa on the current next gen console its always a bit of a let down it’s always the second game on the new next gen that should show the improvements. I’m not holding my breath though as EA have let us down constantly for years.
  • TeamExtreme17

Amazing work.
  • Colesy
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neymar has got a collaboration with fortnite coming up 😲 they will have more starheads than fifa now within the next couple of months 🤣🤣
  • TeamExtreme17
  • ManzGOTIT
    2744 posts Fans' Favourite

Lmao you know how embarrassing this is on EAs behalf?? Absolutely insane

Credits to the PC community they’re unreal
  • TeamExtreme17
    What's the chances (now they've created kids on Next Gen) that we get skin textures that age season per season? So academy players will look alot older when theyre 27 than when they were 17..