Why gameplay so slow or delay?

iamacul
posts Ball Boy
Passing, shooting, agility broken!!!!

Comments

• MazindamanUS
    48 posts Park Captain
    Every single game is the same thing. Players in the mud. Everybody moves slow. Agile players can’t turn. This game is so frustrating lately.
  • JGDC74
    1388 posts Professional
    Yes, it's awful right now. I'm trying to play MM and its unplayable.
  • Jorkata123
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    They anounced an info that now we can complain about the gameplay especially, if we experience some ping issues, but I doubt this will change something, current wl again awful gameplay......every week.
  • Jorkata123
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I cannot remember where should I go in, in order to make a complain about the gameplay responsivnes.
  • Yossi88
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just had a game where I was winning in the 88th minute my opponent paused it my menu was white with massive green dots and the game booted me off completely went down as a loss I was 4 nil up can't even press the triangle button to say the connection was bad great job ea
  • MoshStar
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’ll be just using the triangle button in the pause menu every game cos every single game lags, and no it’s not my connection either as it’s fibre and fast as. They just don’t invest the billions they make into their servers or patching. I’d be sacked if I turned out work results like theirs year on year!
  • JGDC74
    1388 posts Professional
    Everybody will be spamming that button in every game, so you can bet EA will ignore it.
    I think EA increased the lag deliberately to make people want more responsive cards, and so buy more packs.
  • I don't understand how more people aren't talking about this. Online friendlies seem unplayable at the moment and the gameplay seems slow and delay in squad battles as well.
  • scrubosaurus
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    EA like to rob little kids (and grownups too xD), thats why we have ❤️❤️❤️❤️ servers
  • It's been like that since I got my PS5 a month ago. It's absolutely horrendous. So much so this is my worse ever and last WL. Offline is so slick but second you go online It's horrendous.

And the majority of my wins I can tell my opponent is having same issues but worse. I'm gold all the time on PS4, some weeks with 5 or 6 games to spare. I've only hit gold once in 4 weeks on PS5 as I can't move my players, so sluggish and selay is like a second so I need them to be poor to pre empt space.

Is all this cause they haven't ramped up server capacity on ps5 to match drops. Annoying thing is I'm on 500mb and feels like I'm on 5