The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿšฒ DOD โค๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

Comments

• Orison
    69287 posts Icon
    Orison wrote: ยป
    Moments Zambrotta is an SBC I will most likely complete unless it's way too close to market value.
    i can see them releasing him as an SBC. Bout 1.5m on PS atm, was going down by 100k a day the past few days. what's he on xbox, 1.3m or so?
    The fodder pile increases
    93, 93, 90, 90, 89, 89, 89, 89, 89, 89, 88, 88, 88, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84

how many of them are promo/special cards? i try my hardest not to throw decent ones in.

3 more wins for Neves and he's done

A fair few :D

Like the 93s are Puyol and Kroos, I'm at the stage now where if a card doesn't fit my first team or bench or don't have any personal value, then they're gone.
    i did like to keep all promo/special cards for icon swaps, but i guess we do only have 1 more left after this, but given how tragic icon swaps is i think i'm going to be in the same boat too with promo/special players that i usually keep and use them as fodder.

can Thursday next week hurry up already so we get to see the third batch

Was 1.15 yesterday.

The sbc should be ~800k
  • jpsblue
    11756 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2021
    Moments Zambrotta is an SBC I will most likely complete unless it's way too close to market value.
    i can see them releasing him as an SBC. Bout 1.5m on PS atm, was going down by 100k a day the past few days. what's he on xbox, 1.3m or so?
    The fodder pile increases
    93, 93, 90, 90, 89, 89, 89, 89, 89, 89, 88, 88, 88, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 87, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 86, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 85, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84, 84

how many of them are promo/special cards? i try my hardest not to throw decent ones in.

3 more wins for Neves and he's done

A fair few :D

Like the 93s are Puyol and Kroos, I'm at the stage now where if a card doesn't fit my first team or bench or don't have any personal value, then they're gone.
    i did like to keep all promo/special cards for icon swaps, but i guess we do only have 1 more left after this, but given how tragic icon swaps is i think i'm going to be in the same boat too with promo/special players that i usually keep and use them as fodder.

can Thursday next week hurry up already so we get to see the third batch

Was 1.15 yesterday.

The sbc should be ~800k

ah so he's gone up a bit today, yeah agree 800k or so would be a good price for him, cheapest i've seen on PS has been 1.4m yesterday i think. would instantly sell James to free up coins and do that SBC though if it arrives

Neves done and will be foddered, too easy at 1850 SR. I struggled a lot more with these objectives when i was down in the 1400 SR range :lol:
  • SweetJesus101
    5223 posts Big Money Move
    so nothing for tmrw ? another week saving packs
  • coopersett
    1013 posts Professional
    Just tried WIF Wendell for the first time post-upgrade and he's suddenly just different gravy lmao, that +5 sprint speed did absolute wonders apparently
  • jpsblue
    Just tried WIF Wendell for the first time post-upgrade and he's suddenly just different gravy lmao, that +5 sprint speed did absolute wonders apparently

my mate is absolutely rinsing me for telling him not to do Wendell after he's seen the upgrade :lol:
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9596 posts League Winner

Can confirm, upgraded Wendell is nasty
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Big scandal out good pim icon sbc out. I guess people need to rage together to EA every week for good content.
  • coopersett
    1013 posts Professional

my mate is absolutely rinsing me for telling him not to do Wendell after he's seen the upgrade :lol:

Can't blame him, linked up to FS Tapsoba and they're the strongest and smoothest pairing I've used yet, even better than Showdown Acuna and HL D. Carlos :#
  • xHerdie
    5310 posts Big Money Move
    Why are prices up so high on the What IFs... the jump is pretty crazy

Also need an sbc tomorrow to do cause I need/want a CM
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
    New job day today ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
    Gotta get earning that PIM R9 ๐Ÿ˜‡
  • iD33J91
    6590 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2021

ยฃ1,700 to go!!
  • Dan is Clutch
    33952 posts National Team Captain
    POTM Lingard today ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • iSptmnky
    13465 posts Has That Special Something

Congrats!
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up

Congrats!

Cheers fella, feels great. Lost my job on the 26th of December last year ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Was a lovely Christmas present but this is with a better company on much better pay so itโ€™s worked out quite well ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • futureyears
    2849 posts Fans' Favourite

Congrats!

Cheers fella, feels great. Lost my job on the 26th of December last year ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Was a lovely Christmas present but this is with a better company on much better pay so itโ€™s worked out quite well ๐Ÿฅฐ

Good luck, hope the first day goes really well ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • jpsblue
    edited March 2021
    well today was an efficient day. not much on at work, changed the hdmi cable, found some random buddy on PS and managed to finish EFL Foundations II and Eredivisie Foundations II in about an hour and a half with him given the low pool of players on next gen. now to watch the south park vaccine special. all fifa'ed out.

there haven't been any rumors or anything at all has there about if we're getting anything tomorrow? bit quiet right now
  • RedArmyDoof
    2467 posts Fans' Favourite
    POTM Lingard today ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Anything else is rigged
  • Kieran1903
    8073 posts League Winner
    well today was an efficient day. not much on at work, changed the hdmi cable, found some random buddy on PS and managed to finish EFL Foundations II and Eredivisie Foundations II in about an hour and a half with him given the low pool of players on next gen. now to watch the south park vaccine special. all fifa'ed out.

there haven't been any rumors or anything at all has there about if we're getting anything tomorrow? bit quiet right now

i think we will just get best of in packs from 6PM with TOTW tradeable and untradeable SBCs
  • RebelRob
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: ยป
    Letโ€™s see what the fuss is about.

87e43f261f03023cc8a30adc307925e2.jpg

Christ is that how much he is now?! So glad i sold when i did...

I bought for 7m and sold for 6.8. Donโ€™t think heโ€™s worth the ยฃ200 personally.

I mean coins obviously ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘€

• jpsblue

i think we will just get best of in packs from 6PM with TOTW tradeable and untradeable SBCs

can see that. a bit of a lull before fut birthday i guess
  • Dan is Clutch
    33952 posts National Team Captain

At least they got rid of OTW i guess.
  • Diddymow
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    Marquee Matchups paid out for me today.

Son
    Bonucci
    Mendy
    CAM > CM

Also got IF Alba in the 83+ double last night.
  • Nen
    8590 posts Moderator
    Cant wait for another TOTGS.
    Fantastic.
  • WFCBagnall
    92343 posts Moderator
    I won't bother with it, I'll make a start on Ballack tonight I think.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021

Yay, i didn't even do the what if sbc, for I was sure I'd pack one that I already own.
  • jpsblue
    edited March 2021
    Not gonna bother with the party bag. Way too diluted, it'll be an 84 rated squad or something that i'll just use on one of the icons squads or something. not like adding What If cards is going to make it any better
  • Oliver Powell
    2912 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just got my start date for the police force through :)
  • futureyears
    2849 posts Fans' Favourite
    Whatโ€™s the verdict on FB Hart? Worth the coins over IF Pope?
  • Primal
    10375 posts Has That Special Something
    Just got my start date for the police force through :)

Congrats mate , uk? Long road ahead with some tough times but very rewarding