Marcelo?!

Nobber93
2062 posts Fans' Favourite
Ummm when did he hit 240k?! He was literally 70k last night and all of a sudden he’s trebled?!

Comments

• LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Futbin says 80k
  • Jdizzle
    2839 posts Fans' Favourite
    he's 80k?
  • Nobber93
    Haha I looked at Futbin and the market says 240k haha.
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    Haha what ya like you nobber 😉
  • Nobber93
    Unless my companion app is glitching
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nobber93 wrote: »
    Ummm when did he hit 240k?! He was literally 70k last night and all of a sudden he’s trebled?!

I have one you can buy for a discounted 200k ;)
  • Leandrinho
    1619 posts Fans' Favourite
    You almost gave me a heartattack! I went all inn last week when he was 99k bought 65 of him 🤣 I suck at trading
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    Leandrinho wrote: »
    You almost gave me a heartattack! I went all inn last week when he was 99k bought 65 of him 🤣 I suck at trading

Wait for the ligue 1 potm coming up. You should do well....
  • Leandrinho

Wait for the ligue 1 potm coming up. You should do well....

Thx for giving me some hope again! 😄
  • anyone remember the days when a 90 rated........ "Marcelo"........ meant a little bit more than 75K

#theresonlyonemarceloandhedoesntplayforlyon

oidWYmw.gif

• Seeleyjs17
    1365 posts Professional
    Ironic thing is in believe he is cheapest 90 rated card in the game
  • richisdisturbed
    1145 posts Professional

I bought 40 @ 110k (on PC, all fresh)

The market crash had me a little worried for a bit, but I still imagine I'll come with profit off these, eventually.

He was a sick card at 88 to be honest, I ended up with him in my main team, won't get chance to play with the 90 til Monday, but I am looking forward to seeing how sick he is now.
  • Leandrinho

I bought 40 @ 110k (on PC, all fresh)

The market crash had me a little worried for a bit, but I still imagine I'll come with profit off these, eventually.

He was a sick card at 88 to be honest, I ended up with him in my main team, won't get chance to play with the 90 til Monday, but I am looking forward to seeing how sick he is now.

Yeah I played with the 88 as well and really liked him. Hoping some youtube hypes him up now 🤣
  • Torminator
    1575 posts Play-Off Hero
    There’s a bug when you search for marcelo on the app with rarity ‘what if player’ selected you cannot find any with a buy now lower than 250k. However when you remove the filter the buy now price <90k show up. A lot of people are being scammed because i see a lot with open bid of 150k, thinking they get a deal.

Ea needs to sort this out.
  • nextqprmanager
    3615 posts National Call-Up
    Torminator wrote: »
    There’s a bug when you search for marcelo on the app with rarity ‘what if player’ selected you cannot find any with a buy now lower than 250k. However when you remove the filter the buy now price <90k show up. A lot of people are being scammed because i see a lot with open bid of 150k, thinking they get a deal.

Yes maybe a glitch?, probably the upgrade messed the EA search?
  • Frauenarzt
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 11

You have to search "What If Plus" on the matket for the updated cards like Marcelo and Pepe.
    For me is working fine.
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    Frauenarzt wrote: »

You have to search "What If Plus" on the matket for the updated cards like Marcelo and Pepe.
    For me is working fine.

Yes but if you search for normal what if’s, around 10 marcelo’s show up with min bins of 270k. It’s gonna trick a few people into over paying. If none showed up people would know to adjust their search.
  • Leandrinho
    When Is the ligue 1 potm announced?
  • Nobber93
    When Is the ligue 1 potm announced?

I presume next week or so as Boulya has 7-8 days left
  • Leandrinho
    Nobber93 wrote: »