TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Mdm
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    I've only started trading this fut and only last few months

I've got a full tp of 85s and above. Do you think the market won't recover enough to sell standard 85s again for 23-26k not walkers and Rashford?

Is a adjusting your prices will only help bring fodder down. I normally happy to wait a 10-14 to shift a pile when a few decent sbcs come out

What's your thinking? Just keep selling to tick over

Thanks

• NucksNation
    4322 posts National Call-Up
    Mdm wrote: »

I've got a full tp of 85s and above. Do you think the market won't recover enough to sell standard 85s again for 23-26k not walkers and Rashford?

Is a adjusting your prices will only help bring fodder down. I normally happy to wait a 10-14 to shift a pile when a few decent sbcs come out

Thanks

I wouldn’t worry about quick shifts.. if you’re happy to make 1-2k a card then sure.. move them but this requires patience and sometimes questioning your decisions, when a good sbc comes out (French potm, EPL, icons ) it will dry up so fast.. worse case scenario, you got fodder to do the sbc you want..

I literally just did icon PP.. still got over a mil in the pile and over a mil in liquid left
  • Mdm

Thanks

I wouldn’t worry about quick shifts.. if you’re happy to make 1-2k a card then sure.. move them but this requires patience and sometimes questioning your decisions, when a good sbc comes out (French potm, EPL, icons ) it will dry up so fast.. worse case scenario, you got fodder to do the sbc you want..

I literally just did icon PP.. still got over a mil in the pile and over a mil in liquid left

Thanks for clarifying that was my thinking too

Who did you pack from icon pp

Was thinking of doing one but I already got Rivaldo and Pires and not everyone's cup of coffee but they players I have watched and loved and both pretty good
  • Bozza88
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    8 walkers gone at 29750 with anchor all bought for 20k
  • NucksNation

Thanks

Was thinking of doing one but I already got Rivaldo and Pires and not everyone's cup of coffee but they players I have watched and loved and both pretty good

d98e4bc16970354f4615651f16a82448.jpg

Although I needed a cb.. I still went with drogba.. I also needed a striker to replace FB CR7

This is probably the best team I’ve had in all years of fifa.. still can improve it so much..
  • Mdm

Thanks

Although I needed a cb.. I still went with drogba.. I also needed a striker to replace FB CR7

This is probably the best team I’ve had in all years of fifa.. still can improve it so much..

Nice.

Bought him from clearing my last TP. Think he needs a bit of help with balance and agility. He came with hunter but reckon engine would suit him better
  • Lackosweat
    9500 posts League Winner
    Restocked 2 at 175k. Listing them at 210k.
    C21195-D5-D164-4414-8336-42117356-DE1-A.jpg
  • Finesse_4days
    17029 posts World Class
    Bought Base Pires for 122k as I had some spare coins from rewards, I remember the days where the cheapest icon was 280k lowest bin they have dropped so much in the last months.
    Just going to list for 220k and see if I can get a lazy sale, we are getting to the stage where if they are going to require an icon in an sbc it will come soon so with a bit of luck could go up to about 200k anyway if icons become a sbc requirement.
  • Cadey 5
    13826 posts Has That Special Something
    Good day so far.
    Werner sold 21k paid 16k
    Icardi 21k paid 15k
    Rashford 28k paid 18k
    Mahrez 24k paid 17k

5 position modifiers for 1k a piece

Finally “enjoying” FIFA again even if it’s just the buzz of seeing something sell!
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    Good day so far.
    Werner sold 21k paid 16k
    Icardi 21k paid 15k
    Rashford 28k paid 18k
    Mahrez 24k paid 17k

5 position modifiers for 1k a piece

Finally “enjoying” FIFA again even if it’s just the buzz of seeing something sell!

I've had a great week so far at 555k profit, the crash has been great! Sadly I still enjoy trading more than playing so I totally get the buzz you talk about!
  • Mdm
    edited March 11
    Sold Rashford for - got lucky or v lazy purchasing

Screenshot-20210311-130155-Companion.jpg
  • Oliver Powell
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ended up buying 60 Dembele for under 3.5 and 20 Jesus for under 4.5

Hopefully this pays off.

Already had a few Dembele sell for 8.8 and Jesus for 10.75
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner
    Imagine if you held RB Dumfries, gonna go extinct at this rate
  • Lackosweat
    9500 posts League Winner
    Is it too late to put everything in high rated fodders ? And which rating are you guys investing the most in ?
  • Moe_Szyslak
    468 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    Is it too late to put everything in high rated fodders ? And which rating are you guys investing the most in ?

I’ve got a mix of 85s-88s but predominantly gone in on 85s and they can still be picked up for ~15k. Still worth picking up in my opinion.

Everything else has gone up a bit.
  • NucksNation

Nah
    Prices have been creeping but I think there’s some room for them to go up like before..
    85s are going between 17.5-18

I like ur method on reguilon, taking smaller profit but multiple.. I listed mine too high
  • NucksNation

Thanks

Nice.

Bought him from clearing my last TP. Think he needs a bit of help with balance and agility. He came with hunter but reckon engine would suit him better

I put an engine on him but haven’t tried him yet as servers were down for maintenance, I think i will try an artist too before sitting on one chem
  • Lackosweat
    9500 posts League Winner
    edited March 11

Nah
    Prices have been creeping but I think there’s some room for them to go up like before..
    85s are going between 17.5-18

I like ur method on reguilon, taking smaller profit but multiple.. I listed mine too high

The best traders like Nick RTFM and other guys also do the same. They tend to go for smaller profit on each item rather than just selling investments for higher prices with no bites at all. The more the coins flow, the more profit we will make imo.

As for Reguilon, I think it has already peaked at 180k unfortunately.

Update: I picked up a few 88s, 89s and 90s and listed them overpriced as asual. The 90s are GKs and WI Marcelo which are very desirable as the WL with the WL plus objective is coming.
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Lackosweat potentially another window tonight. I've picked up 150 86s under 23k, so far. Still looking to buy at least 2m more of something.

With the huge price drops earlier in the week I also figured it would be worth trying some popular specials. Does anyone who trades these regularly know when they hit their weekly high?
  • Lackosweat
    9500 posts League Winner
    caedite wrote: »
    @Lackosweat potentially another window tonight. I've picked up 150 86s under 23k, so far. Still looking to buy at least 2m more of something.

With the huge price drops earlier in the week I also figured it would be worth trying some popular specials. Does anyone who trades these regularly know when they hit their weekly high?

Popular special cards fluctuate a lot throughout the day. I make roughly 600k in the last 3 days solely on quick flipping WIF cards and Rashford's special cards. Don't bother trying to hold them special cards for too long.
  • Finesse_4days
    17029 posts World Class
    caedite wrote: »

Friday morning, Friday late night ,Saturday morning market is usually high full stop don't know about specific cards but that's the general pattern. Now will be fairly high as well ,hold your coins for tomorrow they will be a promo I'd guess so theres always opportunity to pick something up when a promo drops fodder, new cards in packs or just random cards that have been panic sold.
  • ContraCode64
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    Picked up WI Wass x3 last night at 53k-55k and listed them this morning without looking - all insta sold for 80k. Which I'd put more coin into him but I went with Walker, Rashford and Pogba who are paying off pretty well.

Apart from that I'm getting around one 85 lazy sale per cycle. Eriksen 22k, Silva 25k, etc.
  • NucksNation
    Picked up WI Wass x3 last night at 53k-55k and listed them this morning without looking - all insta sold for 80k. Which I'd put more coin into him but I went with Walker, Rashford and Pogba who are paying off pretty well.

Apart from that I'm getting around one 85 lazy sale per cycle. Eriksen 22k, Silva 25k, etc.

Rashford is up 30k.. mine insta sold which I had gotten for 22-23k
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    UCL Mahrez - 25k
    TSilva - 27.25k
    Mahrez - 24.25k, 25k
    Wijnaldum - 24.5k
    Donnarumma - 23.5k
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Popular special cards fluctuate a lot throughout the day. I make roughly 600k in the last 3 days solely on quick flipping WIF cards and Rashford's special cards. Don't bother trying to hold them special cards for too long.

Nice work! I bought primarily informs of Bamba, Carrasco, Kimmich, Ndidi, Lozano (85) and Valverde. They seemed seriously low on Wed. All the Carrascos went in the last 2 cycles, so I guess I priced those too low. The first Kimmich and Valv have sold as well, both at +25k what I paid yesterday. From what you say, I should probably be happy with that and move on rather than up prices.
  • Mdm
    edited March 11
    1x ederson sold for 84.5 k yep no typo
    2x Rashford for 35.5k

Reinvested 88, 87 and 85 with plentiful of change

Niiice
  • David12344
    14559 posts Has That Special Something
    Easy lads. Sorry been a lurker. I couldn’t post it was glitched. But anyway have some input. I’ve gone about 2 million into opara rule breaker at 26k. And Carlos vela at 74 k. For mls milestones. Anyone else think they will rise.
  • NucksNation
    Packed that bronze when there was 4 on the market.. now he’s 900.. mine still sold for that 😄

Ederson 15k profit
    Rashfords 14k
    a7075962ecbe33f536dab31ed7112837.jpg
  • Mdm
    Packed that bronze when there was 4 on the market.. now he’s 900.. mine still sold for that 😄

Ederson 15k profit
    Rashfords 14k

I must have just got lucky - I'm currently too stubborn to drop my price

Screenshot-20210311-175131-Companion.jpg
  • NucksNation
    edited March 11

Ederson 15k profit
    Rashfords 14k

I must have just got lucky - I'm currently too stubborn to drop my price

Screenshot-20210311-175131-Companion.jpg

I’m on PS and I’ve them listed few k off.. some low and some highs.. Rashford moved up and I didn’t check before resisting, could have gotten 35-36k

Good value on your ederson