TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• NucksNation
    4323 posts National Call-Up
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    How do you guys feel about the defenders from WI team 2 ? Reguilon and Ricardo should do well out of pack as they are decent EPL LBs and can get upgraded after just 1 clean sheet.

I think Ricardo will do well because cancelo is so expensive now..
    is there any other LB aside from Reguilon that I can’t remember?..
    kinda wish this was upgrade able perhaps couple times over longer game period..
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    How do you guys feel about the defenders from WI team 2 ? Reguilon and Ricardo should do well out of pack as they are decent EPL LBs and can get upgraded after just 1 clean sheet.

EPL LB position has little to none competition. The best ones apart from him are TOTYN Robertson, Showdown Zinchenko and Freeze Adama. Robertson is the only tradable card out of those 3 but he’s way more expensive than Reguilon.

It only takes 1 clean sheet or Sonaldo/Spurs CB special cards for that card to rise. And you can always sell him overpriced anyway.
  • NucksNation

EPL LB position has little to none competition. The best ones apart from him are TOTYN Robertson, Showdown Zinchenko and Freeze Adama. Robertson is the only tradable card out of those 3 but he’s way more expensive than Reguilon.

It only takes 1 clean sheet or Sonaldo/Spurs CB special cards for that card to rise. And you can always sell him overpriced anyway.

How many are you getting?..
    I’m in for 1-2 @ that price
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    edited March 10

I only bought 3. Might buy a few more if there’s another panic selling today.
  • NucksNation
    edited March 10

I got 2.. 135k ea.. one is fresh so I will list that and try the other one as my Sandro is officially retired from possibility of an upgrade

If he falls close to 100.. I will definitely get 5 more
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner

I got 2.. 135k ea.. one is fresh so I will list that and try the other one as my Sandro is officially retired from possibility of an upgrade

Yeah I’ll try him out for a few games. He fits perfectly in my squad as he will replace Freeze Adama :D

62-CBBC17-BDA1-46-F2-B01-C-BC54-B904-D4-DE.jpg
  • NucksNation

Yeah I’ll try him out for a few games. He fits perfectly in my squad as he will replace Freeze Adama :D

Kante with the upgrade is going to be nuts..

What do you think of mbabu, klaiber is still my fav but he comes close second.. physicality of pushing players off is amazing..

With reguilon I can use freeze capa too and varane
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner

What do you think of mbabu, klaiber is still my fav but he comes close second.. physicality of pushing players off is amazing..

They are basically the same player I’m afraid. I have Klaiber but prefer Mbabu because of his unique model in game. And don’t even let me talk about his hair 😎
  • NucksNation

They are basically the same player I’m afraid. I have Klaiber but prefer Mbabu because of his unique model in game. And don’t even let me talk about his hair 😎

I can cover RB for the next 7 fifas Atleast

- toty Arnold
    - Klaiber SD
    - Mbabu WI
    - Atal Rttf
    - Nif walker
    - mukiele RB
    - Nif semedo

I had bellerin PL player, dumped him into sbc
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    Uppedcart wrote: »
    Picked up more Ederson for 45-46
    Muller at 27
    Rashford for 22.. and more 85s..

I’m into this about 1.5mil now so hopefully I will head out of it with Atleast 2.2-2.4mil

Still got 1.25mil left 🙄 and prime kaka that I’ve lost 200k on.. damn he’s so good too..

That should be enough for PIM Kaka in a week

I think R10 mid Atleast is the next upgrade
    Yet to find a better replacement for gold varane 😄

I've not used varane but he is immense when playing against him! May be worth either giving TOTYN Marquinhos a go or RB Laporte! I have both and they are superb if you fancy mixing it up

I’ve tried about 4-5 great CBs and keep going back to varane
    Did the prime cannavro sbc, they compliments each other so much.. marquinhos isn’t quick and agile enough

Ahh obviously all about what you prefer in a CB! I love Laporte because of his strength, he knocks people off the ball constantly! I dont see a huge issue with his agility but as I say, comes down to playstyle!
  • NucksNation
    Picked up more Ederson for 45-46
    Muller at 27
    Rashford for 22.. and more 85s..

I’m into this about 1.5mil now so hopefully I will head out of it with Atleast 2.2-2.4mil

Still got 1.25mil left 🙄 and prime kaka that I’ve lost 200k on.. damn he’s so good too..

That should be enough for PIM Kaka in a week

I think R10 mid Atleast is the next upgrade
    Yet to find a better replacement for gold varane 😄

I've not used varane but he is immense when playing against him! May be worth either giving TOTYN Marquinhos a go or RB Laporte! I have both and they are superb if you fancy mixing it up

I’ve tried about 4-5 great CBs and keep going back to varane
    Did the prime cannavro sbc, they compliments each other so much.. marquinhos isn’t quick and agile enough

Ahh obviously all about what you prefer in a CB! I love Laporte because of his strength, he knocks people off the ball constantly! I dont see a huge issue with his agility but as I say, comes down to playstyle!

Will give him a run sometime alongside reguilon
  • HarchesterUtd
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know it’s not specifically trading with golds but people in here may know.

Been looking at a bunch of PSG UCL cards for CL MM at between 1.5-2k.

Does anybody know if we normally see a rise in the prices for UCL cards specifically ones that play for the teams being used and if so to what sort of price normally.

Would be filling my trade pile with around 80 spots available.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner

I'm done with shiny special cards, sticking with metas and fodder. I've been burned too much :lol:
  • Fifan100k1
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m weary of investing in this type of card, with tots not far from now (when is it expected, end of April?) I find it way less risky to stick to gold/ucl and cheap informs
  • NucksNation

Does anybody know if we normally see a rise in the prices for UCL cards specifically ones that play for the teams being used and if so to what sort of price normally.

The UCL MM sbc Haven’t required for specific teams UCL cards.. generally it asks for UCL rare or common.. and single player from one of the two teams.. I don’t think they would rise more than 2.5 at best
  • Finesse_4days
    17055 posts World Class
    edited March 10
    Fifan100k1 wrote: »
    I’m weary of investing in this type of card, with tots not far from now (when is it expected, end of April?) I find it way less risky to stick to gold/ucl and cheap informs

Tots is May. Long way off yet. Also the investments most people do you usually only have to hold for about 2 weeks max unless they are poor investments so you don't have to think that far ahead. Would be reluctant to invest in cards over 500k say at this time of year because of Fut birthday and all the promos but fairly in demand BPL cards like Regulion who can get upgraded as well are usually not bad as long as you buy into them at a good time which can be hard to get spot on.
    If you want low risk and are willing to relist a decent amount, just stick to the basics and trade with cheap and popular BPL gold cards and a random specials under about 50k as well.
  • HarchesterUtd
    342 posts Sunday League Hero

The UCL MM sbc Haven’t required for specific teams UCL cards.. generally it asks for UCL rare or common.. and single player from one of the two teams.. I don’t think they would rise more than 2.5 at best

Was more banking on the lazy players who see a requirement for 1 PSG or Barca player and 1 UCL card and go out and buy a UCL player from that team 😂

• Moe_Szyslak
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mahrez x 2 - 26 and 27k
    Sane x 2 - 24k
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    I guess I was right about Ricardo and Reguilon ;)
  • Dodds
    10196 posts Has That Special Something
    Mahrez - 25.5k
    UCL TSilva - 26k
  • NucksNation
    I guess I was right about Ricardo and Reguilon ;)

Upto 150 😄.. cancelo 2.0.
  • Bozza88
    2583 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rashford 27750
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    What are people listing 85-88s at. I’ve bought a bunch now and think I’m done but not sure whether to wait and see if anything drops? Was thinking
    85s - c25k
    86s - 35-40
    87s - 45-50
    88s - 60-70
  • NucksNation
    Bernardo Silva 50k.. 14k profit
    Militao 3.6k
  • NucksNation
    What do you guys think of schmeichel 86IF at 41k?.. worth increasing to 55k
  • Lackosweat
    9522 posts League Winner
    Yuri Berchiche 90k
    Reguilon 165k
    Walker 37k
    Rashy 30k
  • NucksNation
    Slow but sells..

38e0d1cde9213be0927ca616533c7821.jpg
  • Jam877
    5 posts Ball Boy
    20210311-071302.jpg

One cycle
  • Cadey 5
    13846 posts Has That Special Something
    Mahrez is up at 23k now he’s in TOTW If only I put my mil into him be on the early clear out :D
  • Uppedcart
    1292 posts Professional
    edited March 11
    Market is flying this morning, just a heads up before people did what I did and hit re-list, rashford is now 23k cheapest and walker at 29k cheapest. Probably worth checking all cards before re-listing