FIFA 21 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• TM1982
    657 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think FIFA 22 will be a good chance to take a break. Especially if Konami knock it out of the park with a next-gen PES after effectively two years between titles. THAT could be a huge deal. The editing in PES is a million times better anyway. Licensing doesn't matter so much because of option files. If they nail the graphics and gameplay and get better presentation and use some next gen tech on being able to edit generic faces etc, I can see a lot of people going for PES 22 instead. Oh, and get some new commentators!!

The main thing for me with PES is if they give us the option to change the standing tackle away from the bloody double tap. That is the most annoying part of the game for me.
  • TeamExtreme17
    5420 posts Big Money Move
    TM1982 wrote: »
    I think FIFA 22 will be a good chance to take a break. Especially if Konami knock it out of the park with a next-gen PES after effectively two years between titles. THAT could be a huge deal. The editing in PES is a million times better anyway. Licensing doesn't matter so much because of option files. If they nail the graphics and gameplay and get better presentation and use some next gen tech on being able to edit generic faces etc, I can see a lot of people going for PES 22 instead. Oh, and get some new commentators!!

The main thing for me with PES is if they give us the option to change the standing tackle away from the bloody double tap. That is the most annoying part of the game for me.

This for me too!!
  • TM1982

This for me too!!

It’s crazy. The main type of tackling we use, and they have it as a double tap. If they give us an option to change that, I’ll get a PS5 and buy the game. Old Trafford is awesome in PES, but I just can’t get into playing the game because of the lack of option file on Series X.
  • TeamExtreme17

This for me too!!

It’s crazy. The main type of tackling we use, and they have it as a double tap. If they give us an option to change that, I’ll get a PS5 and buy the game. Old Trafford is awesome in PES, but I just can’t get into playing the game because of the lack of option file on Series X.

I know it's crazy, i don't even think you can re-map it. All that's missing from PES imo is a full league treatment..
  • VCF10
    94 posts Park Captain
    Knowing that Konami is even worse than EA I don't understand so much hype for the new Pes, let's see if we're lucky and this time they have disk space
  • TeamExtreme17
    VCF10 wrote: »
    Knowing that Konami is even worse than EA I don't understand so much hype for the new Pes, let's see if we're lucky and this time they have disk space

I think it's just because they took a year out to work on their next game, with a brand new engine, so it will feel fully Next Gen! And to me PES 2021 is already a really polished game as it is. Fifa on the other hand, will take 2/3 years to polish! But i suppose we are forgetting Fifa 21 on PS5 was only a visual upgrade, we will see the true Next Gen Fifa in Fifa 22.. We will then see just where the devs are taking this game!!
  • TM1982
    edited March 2021
    I’m hoping EA bring in a second commentary team for ‘22 also. I just don’t know why they removed the main team, without having another one lined up. Unless the original deal came to an end with FIFA 20 and they didn’t want to just sign a one year extension if they have another pairing lined up for 22.

And having seen the half time show in NBA 2k21, that should be the kind of features they should be adding in. Get Neville and Carragher drawing their lines on the screen etc
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021
    I’m hoping EA bring in a second commentary team for ‘22 also. I just don’t know why they removed the main team, without having another one lined up. Unless the original deal came to an end with FIFA 20 and they didn’t want to just sign a one year extension if they have another pairing lined up for 22.

And having seen the half time show in NBA 2k21, that should be the kind of features they should be adding in. Get Neville and Carragher drawing their lines on the screen etc

Absolutely! It baffled me too, maybe they planned on having Martin Tyler & Gary Neville for Next Gen but due to Covid they couldnt record their lines? Half-Time/Full-Time shows would be awesome.. Souness? Redknapp? Keane? Richards?

This is what i mean about Fifa being so far behind.. We dont even have Dynamic Lighting! Other games had his on PS4 🤦🏻‍♂️ the PS5 game just feels like what the PS4 version should of been.. We're a whole console cycle behind 🤣
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021
    About to lose 2 more Serie A teams? Napoli? Atalanta? At least we can't lose their stadiums 🤣

• GlennMufc
    1421 posts Professional
    About to lose 2 more Serie A teams? Napoli? Atalanta? At least we can't lose their stadiums 🤣

Ridiculous at this stage. There will be no game left for anyone to play fifa or PES.

@S
  • TeamExtreme17
    In terms of sales, Italy is one of the most important territories for PES: what are the reasons for this success?

"Once a European mobile phone manufacturer asked me:" Italy has the largest number of PES players among the five European nations, have you done any special marketing campaigns? ", But I couldn't give him an answer. Italy is one of the most important territories in the world for PES, and we have treated Italian football with respect from the very beginning. The whole sector: the league, the teams, the players, the coaches, the tactics are the best in the world. Our respect for Italian football translates into the game in unique ways: Baggio's hairstyle, the "Del Piero Zone", Totti's socks and the celebrations for a network made with mobile phones (When using Del Piero in PES and the “Del Piero shot” is executed, a special animation is activated and the ball follows a unique accurate trajectory. Along with the PES gameplay, I believe these elements are appreciated by Italian players. When I went to Milan with a PES t-shirt, at the airport they immediately told me "PES is the best", it was very nice ".

Link: https://esports.gazzetta.it/intervista/09-03-2021/manorito-hosoda-un-giorno-le-squadre-di-calcio-venderanno-piu-magliette-virtuali-di-quelle-reali-esports-62473
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021
    “I have received requests from some to change the skills in the game or to update the haircut. As a general rule we do not apply individual changes based on these types of requests, the game must remain balanced. But we are always ready to hear this kind of feedback and keep it in mind for the future. If, on the other hand, the request is for a simple haircut, then we do our best to update the game ”.

“We think it's important to realistically reproduce as many players as possible, and PES is currently working with several licenses, FIFPRO included. Securing the image rights of players means using their names and recreating their faces as accurately as possible, and determining their abilities in the game based on performance. In some cases we also reproduce the style of shots or dribbling, and their celebrations. Additionally, some players' hair or beard cuts are updated via the internet, and their skills are updated throughout the season. This care is one of the factors that drives users the most to purchase content and, in my opinion, is worth more than half of our sales. This is why realistic player reproduction is so important. Nowadays the online mode "myClub" contains the hugely popular "Iconic Moments" series, which shows legendary players with their faces, haircuts and skills recreated from their best games. It is a project that arises precisely from the attention paid to the realistic reproduction of the players. PES contains 585 teams and reproduces more than 16,000 players with their real names ”.
  • Rusty2times
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So the rumors where true I posted about the serie A for pes couple days back. But this just confirms it. Most likely full league rights in pes 23. I know they are adding 60+ faces for serie A so that’s a big blow too EA
  • Rusty2times
    Pes also secured 60% of South American Leagues and teams. Also 70% of all Asian leagues and teams this ea vs pes is getting spicy 🤣🤣
  • Quiffed
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why did barboza of independiente get removed from game?
  • Rusty2times
    Rumors are that pes are months from Finnishing their next gen game which means they worked all of Covid they didn’t make any excuses too Finnish the game and too too it all off they have been negotiating with teams since last year also 🤣🤣
  • Rusty2times
    @Quiffed he was called too play for the under 23 or something like that but I think he’s back in the team but EA take 2-3 weeks too add them back if they add them back. Martin Rodriguez signed with colo colo 2 weeks ago and he’s still not back in the game
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021
    I know they are adding 60+ faces for serie A so that’s a big blow too EA

EA could add 200+ faces for Serie A if they wanted too, they'd just have to be customs rather than scans! (Apart from Inter & Milan who they can scan when safe to do)
  • Futbol22
    2002 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ll be gutted if EA don’t get a full Serie A treatment.

The though of so many quality players unscanned is terrible

- Milenković
    - Gosens
    - Strakosha
    - Zielinski
    - Di Lorenzo
    - Osimhen
    - Hysaj
    - Pasalic
    - Meïte
    - Drągowski
    - Pulgar
    - Bremer
    - Belotti
  • TeamExtreme17
    Futbol22 wrote: »

- Milenković
    - Gosens
    - Strakosha
    - Zielinski
    - Di Lorenzo
    - Osimhen
    - Hysaj
    - Pasalic
    - Meïte
    - Drągowski
    - Pulgar
    - Bremer
    - Belotti

Customs, Customs, Customs..
  • Futbol22

- Milenković
    - Gosens
    - Strakosha
    - Zielinski
    - Di Lorenzo
    - Osimhen
    - Hysaj
    - Pasalic
    - Meïte
    - Drągowski
    - Pulgar
    - Bremer
    - Belotti

Yes, I still have confidence EA will get Serie A fully though. Can’t see PES out paying EA

https://www.fifaultimateteam.it/en/serie-a-ea-sports-could-regain-juventus-and-roma-licenses-in-2021-thanks-to-media-company/
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited March 2021

- Milenković
    - Gosens
    - Strakosha
    - Zielinski
    - Di Lorenzo
    - Osimhen
    - Hysaj
    - Pasalic
    - Meïte
    - Drągowski
    - Pulgar
    - Bremer
    - Belotti

Yes, I still have confidence EA will get Serie A fully though. Can’t see PES out paying EA

https://www.fifaultimateteam.it/en/serie-a-ea-sports-could-regain-juventus-and-roma-licenses-in-2021-thanks-to-media-company/

It mentions 5 Serie A teams, 2 new teams on top of the 3 they already have. Whilst this doesn't mean Exclusive, Juventus, Roma & Lazio are, so...
  • TeamExtreme17
    On Next Gen consoles, especially with the awesome new hair technology SURELY they should be able to produce some top quality looking customs these days!? That blend the gap between scan and custom?

Same for generics, if they revamp ALL generic hairstyles to Next Gen graphics, generics would look miles better too..
  • Futbol22
    edited March 2021

- Milenković
    - Gosens
    - Strakosha
    - Zielinski
    - Di Lorenzo
    - Osimhen
    - Hysaj
    - Pasalic
    - Meïte
    - Drągowski
    - Pulgar
    - Bremer
    - Belotti

It mentions 5 Serie A teams, 2 new teams on top of the 3 they already have. Whilst this doesn't mean Exclusive, Juventus, Roma & Lazio are, so...

Maybe this post gives a clue which teams. If at least Juventus/Roma/Napoli can officially be in game I’d still be happy with this for Serie A

Torino CM is something to live for.

• Futbol22
    edited March 2021
    Confident Serie A will come but it’ll probably be Juventus/Napoli/Roma/Lazio official but without stadiums
  • Pezzatti
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lombaert wrote: »
    Lucas pezzatti Twitter is @fifa_detail

My Twitter account is @fifawitcher i still post some things about PES and FIFA. I Still have the same sources and already know a lot about new footy games. TBH , FIFA22 may became one of the worst in starhead area since EA was not able to scan ANY CLUB. Let's wait for some custom ones this year. Serie A license reamain the same , licenses are individual and Juventus and Roma will not be in FIFA22 ! By the way... expect less licensed clubs in Italy this year.
  • Futbol22
    Pezzatti wrote: »
    Lombaert wrote: »
    Lucas pezzatti Twitter is @fifa_detail

My Twitter account is @fifawitcher i still post some things about PES and FIFA. I Still have the same sources and already know a lot about new footy games. TBH , FIFA22 may became one of the worst in starhead area since EA was not able to scan ANY CLUB. Let's wait for some custom ones this year. Serie A license reamain the same , licenses are individual and Juventus and Roma will not be in FIFA22 ! By the way... expect less licensed clubs in Italy this year.

Any thoughts on Ligue 1
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    245 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2021
    Upcoming FIFA #12 update, 5 new starheads 🥱
  • Futbol22
    edited March 2021
    Upcoming FIFA #12 update, 5 new starheads 🥱

Osimhen hopefully. Ridiculous he doesn’t already have a face...

90-FC2-CF6-988-A-4-A9-A-A865-B0-FEDD538-EA0.jpg

Hopefully they haven’t wasted time on faces of insignificant players
  • Rusty2times
    @Pezzatti nice, any details on mls and liga Mx partners?