MID/PRIME ICON PLAYER PICK!

Comments

• SmokeSwift1
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    futaddikt wrote: »
    Its mental how many people have actually gone and done this ..... whats even more mental is the bad player picks against the good ones... just have a scroll through this thread. Yikes ea has total control

It gives people a chance to who will never afford the top icons a small hope. I had lots of 84-90 untradeable cards saved up that I’d never actually play with. This sbc didn’t cost me any coins. Just a large share of my high rated fodder. I went into it with the mindset that I’ll probably end up with an average or below average player but luckily packed mid Pele. I would never be able to afford him otherwise as I’m sitting on 600k coins and maybe another 1 million in tradeable players.

Ultimately it’s just a game so I don’t mind the risk as I still have enough untradeable players in my club to have a competitive team. These packs are fun IMO. Which is what this game is supposed to be. Fun.

Random packs are not fun. Playing with mid Pele is fun. You wouldn't be saying its fun if your picks were Inzaghi, Nesta and Moore
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its mental how many people have actually gone and done this ..... whats even more mental is the bad player picks against the good ones... just have a scroll through this thread. Yikes ea has total control

It gives people a chance to who will never afford the top icons a small hope. I had lots of 84-90 untradeable cards saved up that I’d never actually play with. This sbc didn’t cost me any coins. Just a large share of my high rated fodder. I went into it with the mindset that I’ll probably end up with an average or below average player but luckily packed mid Pele. I would never be able to afford him otherwise as I’m sitting on 600k coins and maybe another 1 million in tradeable players.

Ultimately it’s just a game so I don’t mind the risk as I still have enough untradeable players in my club to have a competitive team. These packs are fun IMO. Which is what this game is supposed to be. Fun.

Random packs are not fun. Playing with mid Pele is fun. You wouldn't be saying its fun if your picks were Inzaghi, Nesta and Moore

I packed Mid Vieri before on a mid icon sbc. It’s part of the risk. Still fun either way. Regardless of who I pack.
  • Seeleyjs17
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite

I packed Mid Vieri before on a mid icon sbc. It’s part of the risk. Still fun either way. Regardless of who I pack.

The most fun i have found in the game is using random players I get from packs. I just sold mbappe to do 81 pp to then do this sbc qnd whoever I get in will build a team around for this weekend league
  • Seeleyjs17
    Looks like im building around sanchez
    0303210103.jpg
  • CovLee_Candice
    5108 posts Big Money Move
    Mein freind got Pele. I dont think will do it because I wait to buy r9. Dont let this distract me :D
  • Difficult choice prime hagi prime rush or mid Ronaldino win for me

Dinho all day from them bro. He'll be so much fun for you to use IG

Wasn't even a second though had 94 dihno lw last 2 fifas might be his 91 but great to have him more in middle of park also have prime kaka next to him 😉 defo a win 3.5 on market !
  • Dm06
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Rijkaard, Prime Torres, Prime overmars.

Meh. Took Torres to replace moments Dybala not to fussed about the change tbh.

Gutted to have 2 Dutch midfielders and neither Guillit
  • Air Diddy
    2190 posts Fans' Favourite
    did almost whole thing with untradeable fodder (spent 50k)

Prime Griggs / Mid Gerrard / Mid Socrates

took Socrates always wanted to use him and the 4* 5* combo looked pretty good
  • Stew
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    0303210103.jpg
    @Seeleyjs17 ive got mid sanchez and he’s pretty good! I’m sure the 92 version will be epic!!

• RemyS
    919 posts Semi-Pro

I’m actually considering doing it and a bit in your situation. You make however a common « mistake «  saying it was free. It’s about 1 million worth of players that you can’t use for player sbc’s like Rooney , dybala , Kroos , Ribéry or whoever you enjoy end the release. Who did you get ?

Myself , I’m still unsure . I have a 2 million team, so this SBC could mean adding a great star to my team , that maybe I can’t have otherwise. But 1m is a lot , could get some nice upgrades for that price .

My assets in addition of my team are 800k liquid , 3/400k of players in my club I could sell , like 700k or untradable and Socrates 89 that are 500K I would get back depending which Icon I get . I want to keep like 500k to get back into trading , but it seems it will work.

So, should I go for it ? :)

• TheMightyBee
    4010 posts National Call-Up
    92 Figo, not the worst.
  • foleywba
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My pics were prime essien, prime wright and prime hernandez

Took essien, needed a CDM and he looks quality so can’t complain at all, would’ve liked a top attacker but i think we all would have!
  • Jovand1988
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This should've been a PIM/Prime pack give the people the chance to get a PIM Inzaghi atleast or Baresi would be better for SBC fodder later.
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really can't remember how to post the pic lol haven't done a single icon sbc since I got 86 lampard 😫 thought I'd give this one a go ohhh glad I did. https://ibb.co/zHQS1ZP
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    Shake88 wrote: »
    Really can't remember how to post the pic lol haven't done a single icon sbc since I got 86 lampard 😫 thought I'd give this one a go ohhh glad I did. https://ibb.co/zHQS1ZP

Screenshot-20210302-140130-Companion.jpg
  • Shake88
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2021
    Shake88 wrote: »

Screenshot-20210302-140130-Companion.jpg

Nice one mate pretty stoked as haven't packed anything all fifa and beginning to think ea hate me 🤣 I forgive them now
  • WonderMouse
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Air Diddy wrote: »
    did almost whole thing with untradeable fodder (spent 50k)

Prime Griggs / Mid Gerrard / Mid Socrates

took Socrates always wanted to use him and the 4* 5* combo looked pretty good

Mid Socrates for me was better going forward then TOTY KDB.
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Sterve wrote: »
    Sterve wrote: »
    I had a choice of mid lampard prime larsson or prime yashin. Not what i was hoping for - took yashin as he helps me with squad flexibility and my strikers are set with cr7 and toty lewa. Few rivals game in and yashin seems class has made some amazing saves. Anyone used extensively? And yes he has the hat 😂

I would have been stuck between yashin and larsson tbh, the latter I've used in previous years and has constantly been underrated by the fifa community

Seriously considered larsson as had him in 19 and you’re right he is quality but I’ve been happy with lewa and ron and both untradable. Kinda nice to not have to think about my goalie again and get a link no matter what.

Nah i get you bro, I'm from Scotland and larsson is a legend here. Loved him in previous editions. People think he's garbage but he's really not. If you don't skill. He's as good as butra imho

How do you know when you gave up two months into 20?
  • Seeleyjs17
    Stew wrote: »
    Seeleyjs17 wrote: »
    0303210103.jpg
    @Seeleyjs17 ive got mid sanchez and he’s pretty good! I’m sure the 92 version will be epic!!

So far I'm really liking him he has a crazy shot and feels super smooth on the ball. Has 6 goals and 1 assist in 2 division games so far.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    e0151022e19eafa3fb795550b1de7fc0.jpg

6 goals in his WL debut, 7-5 win.

Seeing him ingame in Milan jersey with nr. 9 brought back some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ memories though. :joy:
  • TestEagles
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel crook...

A05-D8-D47-0575-43-A8-98-A1-99-D548483-C54.jpg