Mid or Prime Player Pick - Post your pulls!

13468913

Comments

  • Tylercftla
    588 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tynianoff wrote: »
    Mid Stoichkov
    Mid R.Carlos
    Prime Cantona

    Look like a big W for me. But I never use Cantona before. Is he really good? What is his best position?

    Prime Cantona is great. Have him in an attacking cm role, but have used him at ST and cam with little complaints. Give yourself time to get used to him. He takes awhile to get used to
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2021
    94544-C92-DD70-4-C15-A664-558-BD056-C4-A3.png

    I Posted in the other thread as well
  • ImAtrocious
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    Ended up with prime Del Piero. Not feeling too good about it, but I knew the risk. My team is really solid anyway so I’ll get over it. I had mid Guardiola and mid Pires as my other picks.
  • D0lvl
    4824 posts Big Money Move
    prime butra.

    D174-D75-B-AC10-4401-9-F97-E0-D3869442-A8.jpg
  • Tynianoff
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tylercftla wrote: »
    Tynianoff wrote: »
    Mid Stoichkov
    Mid R.Carlos
    Prime Cantona

    Look like a big W for me. But I never use Cantona before. Is he really good? What is his best position?

    Prime Cantona is great. Have him in an attacking cm role, but have used him at ST and cam with little complaints. Give yourself time to get used to him. He takes awhile to get used to

    Is he better at attacking CM role?
  • alexanderk26
    1894 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Sold Mid Blanc to make the SBC

    Screenshot-20210302-050939-Companion.jpg

    I'd rather have Matthaus or Pele tbh 🙃

    Id trade my Mid Pele for Mid or Prime Ruud
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Sold Mid Blanc to make the SBC

    Screenshot-20210302-050939-Companion.jpg

    I'd rather have Matthaus or Pele tbh 🙃

    Congrats! Just bought him and can’t wait to try him out..
  • Ma7mooodHD
    844 posts Professional
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Sold Mid Blanc to make the SBC

    Screenshot-20210302-050939-Companion.jpg

    I'd rather have Matthaus or Pele tbh 🙃

    Shut your mouth. Stop it. Now.

    I'm playing 4231 and 92 Bruno and Freeze Capa as my CDMs. Now i have to to play two attacking oriented midfielders.
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Laker62 wrote: »
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Sold Mid Blanc to make the SBC

    Screenshot-20210302-050939-Companion.jpg

    I'd rather have Matthaus or Pele tbh 🙃

    Shut your mouth. Stop it. Now.

    I'm playing 4231 and 92 Bruno and Freeze Capa as my CDMs. Now i have to to play two attacking oriented midfielders.

    There’s an easy solution to this, just discard him 😂
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    N79qNUH.jpg

    He is so much fun, enjoy!
  • roc2606
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    35086764-E0-F0-4930-9399-FB7364-FEE370.png

    Paid off for me!!
  • DanishDynamiteUS
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    roc2606 wrote: »
    35086764-E0-F0-4930-9399-FB7364-FEE370.png

    Paid off for me!!

    Man, you should have taken Ronaldinho, Puyol is too slow...
  • NucksNation
    4544 posts National Call-Up
    N79qNUH.jpg

    Oh man.. this would have been hard choice for me.. heart says becks.. brain says R9..
  • Preppypitcha77
    433 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prime Dalglish
    Prime Rijkaard
    Prime Klose

    Dalglish is over 1.7M on Xbox so considering I used 100% all fodder, I consider it a big W
  • number7rocky
    8560 posts League Winner
    edited March 2021
    Prime Pires, Prime Klose, Mid Carlos Alberto. Spent 200k plus fodder. Took Carlos Alberto obviously.

    Not a huge dub by any means, but I'll use him in my team so small dub for sure. (Especially considering my team is very decent) Probably at CB, shame it wasn't his prime but could of been worse!
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    Got prime canna ado in mine, happy with that. I’ll sell my toty Ramos.
  • Neal1982
    1249 posts Professional
    Mid Keane
    Mid Gerrard
    Prime Vieri

    I’m going to go and walk into the sea 😞
  • Saekerhett
    1177 posts Professional
    roc2606 wrote: »
    35086764-E0-F0-4930-9399-FB7364-FEE370.png

    Paid off for me!!

    Man, you should have taken Ronaldinho, Puyol is too slow...

    It's just a screenshot from the first player highlighted... I sure hope he did choose Ronnie.
  • Thuq
    1384 posts Professional
    With some posts here my mind is going -

    lets goo, ok maybe not, ok im doing it, hell no, yess what a pull ill send it, faakk noo!
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    2-CC5198-F-7-F7-C-4525-BFA6-3-EDA33-CD8-DB3.jpg

    Please tell me tradeable 😢
  • Team Sam
    3959 posts National Call-Up
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    2-CC5198-F-7-F7-C-4525-BFA6-3-EDA33-CD8-DB3.jpg

    Please tell me tradeable 😢

    Think it's just the loan he has already
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    2-CC5198-F-7-F7-C-4525-BFA6-3-EDA33-CD8-DB3.jpg

    Please tell me tradeable 😢

    Think it's just the loan he has already

    Forgot about that.
  • Iwan1807
    535 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I can't look at you picks as I am crying...



    That's the sad story of my pack luck. Last week I put 650K fodders into duplicate Mid Ballack from Mid/Prime pack and this week I put 1.1M fodders into Prime Keane (worth 350K). I also got his Base version from my first Base Icon pack and he was ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I doubt that this one will feel better.
  • JustusX
    3334 posts National Call-Up
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Mid Overmars
    Mid Crespo
    Prime Klose

    Good luck beating that, also got 5x85 from the 85 pack yesterday, didn’t even manage a walkout.

    Ouch, not even sure what I’d pick there tbh...
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Mid Overmars
    Mid Crespo
    Prime Klose

    Good luck beating that, also got 5x85 from the 85 pack yesterday, didn’t even manage a walkout.
    On a positive note, at least you will be using someone that not many others will be using. :smile:

    Taken Overmars.

    Used a bunch of silver TOTW cards + EFL Milestone players for WL last week so I’m going to start doing theme based squads rather then going full sweat with a proper team. I was thinking about van Bergen, Gravenberch this weekend so I’ll add Overmars to that + some silvers.

    I like this idea. Now I got the WL icon swaps out the way I might just go back through my untradeables a build a different couple of teams

  • Lackosweat
    11170 posts Has That Special Something
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    2-CC5198-F-7-F7-C-4525-BFA6-3-EDA33-CD8-DB3.jpg

    Please tell me tradeable 😢

    Think it's just the loan he has already
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Team Sam wrote: »
    Destin8or wrote: »
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    2-CC5198-F-7-F7-C-4525-BFA6-3-EDA33-CD8-DB3.jpg

    Please tell me tradeable 😢

    Think it's just the loan he has already

    Forgot about that.

    Yeah it was the loan :) I packed his base card 2 weeks ago though.
  • Lkane
    1028 posts Professional
    Prime Stoichkov
    Prime Hernandez
    Prime Deco

    took Stoichkov but what are the odds of 3 primes coming up. 😂
Sign In or Register to comment.