TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• WonderMouse
    2335 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m down to less than 10 85s and I’ve hit 4mil coins first time in any fifa!!!!

Congrats
  • NucksNation
    4323 posts National Call-Up
    Whittling down my remaining 85s.

Just had the Companion app update pop up when logging in. Gets me every time.

giphy.gif

Oh my god
    Had the same feeling
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    I don't like it when they drop those sbcs. Can't trade now, yeah only with the cheap Meta and then 2k profit a card that's take way to long. Have a nice team and sitting on 4.5 mill, want to trade to atleast 5. 5 mil. Don't know who to buy, 95 Pele or 90 Gullit or some moments
  • Sjaban
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha WTF. 90s on ps is 110k and 91s 135k. That is just crazy. Who is doing the icon sbc for those prices!
  • NucksNation
    Sjaban wrote: »
    Haha WTF. 90s on ps is 110k and 91s 135k. That is just crazy. Who is doing the icon sbc for those prices!

So over priced
    I was missing one 88 player for mid icon and can’t do it for that price!!!
  • Sjaban
    620 posts An Exciting Prospect

So over priced

Super overpriced. Total cost on ps is 1,2 mill. For that price and the odds of actually getting someone Worth it is slim. Just go buy the player you want for 1,2

• NucksNation

So over priced

Super overpriced. Total cost on ps is 1,2 mill. For that price and the odds of actually getting someone Worth it is slim. Just go buy the player you want for 1,2

Plus after using him, you can probably get 4-500 back for it
  • Allsop
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Prices are absolutely insane. Oblak is at 135k on PS4 right now.
  • NucksNation
    edited March 2
    I sacrificed volland and tonali to complete my mid icon.. got 91 baggio
  • NucksNation
    I’m officially out of 85s.. great investment!
    Made decent doh and sitting at 4.2mil now..

Also packed Dele motm that went for 47.5k

520a74f882da38d22a3716a5634bbd43.jpg
  • Hollandman
    4860 posts National Call-Up
    Thinking of buying high rated fodder and add 10-15k to they price. Bad idea??
  • Mdm
    4666 posts Big Money Move
    Fell asleep @9pm gmt last night. Only shifted 8

Oops think I may have missed the boat
  • NucksNation
    Mdm wrote: »

Nope.. list them 20-22k and they still sell like hot cakes
  • Mdm
    edited March 2

Hope so bud

And congrats for 4 Mill

Great method found on this thread. Bought nif cr7 and nif neymar from 4-6 weeks of trading

How long after a decent sbc drops do sales stay peak you think
  • NucksNation

Hope so bud

And congrats for 4 Mill

Great method found on this thread. Bought nif cr7 and nif neymar from 4-6 weeks of trading

The market is drying right now, no promo packs to open so it’s going to stay high till promo comes
  • Mdm

Hope so bud

And congrats for 4 Mill

The market is drying right now, no promo packs to open so it’s going to stay high till promo comes

Thx bud
  • Mdm
    edited March 2

Hope so bud

And congrats for 4 Mill

Thx bud

Did you do the icon sb
    What did you get?
  • spy
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite

Hope so bud

And congrats for 4 Mill

Are they likely to have promo packs on Friday when what if team 2 is released?
  • Bozza88
    2567 posts Fans' Favourite
    was gonna jup on 85s whe i got home yesterday :(
  • Finesse_4days
    17030 posts World Class
    edited March 2
    I always think fodder is too high at whatever 🎃🎃🎃🎃 price it it's at when it is already vastly inflated compared to previous years, then they release something that makes it mental high like yesterday and people are 🎃🎃🎃🎃 enough to pay 100k for Oblak ect because they want to get their 🎃🎃🎃🎃 icon pick :D.
    Fodder market is mental this year, come Tots it will fall off a cliff with red picks and the pack supply but there's probably a few more opportunities to make coins.
  • caedite
    739 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I picked up a lot of Muller below 25k on Friday and Saturday which all went around 40k. I've stuck the profit into 10 WIF Yuri :cold_sweat:
  • Lackosweat
    9505 posts League Winner
    edited March 2
    I’m done with the massive run of grinding the 81+ PP sbc. Got away with a crazy return + 700k left to start over.

Fodders are overly inflated atm. Looking at the WI cards, I don’t think they will be that great as investments due to the fact that they only get upgraded once. The only 3 cards that stand out for me are Yuri, Marcelo and Lees-Melou. I will buy a few and try to flip them today. Meta golds and ucl cards are doing quite decently especially the french ones.
  • Mdm
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    I’m done with the massive run of grinding the 81+ PP sbc. Got away with a crazy return + 700k left to start over.

Fodders are overly inflated atm. Looking at the WI cards, I don’t think they will be that great as investments due to the fact that they only get upgraded once. The only 3 cards that stand out for me are Yuri, Marcelo and Lees-Melou. I will buy a few and try to flip them today. Meta golds and ucl cards are doing quite decently especially the french ones.

How much you put aside for pp?

What would you flip the WI melou for
  • Lackosweat
    9505 posts League Winner

Roughly 1m for PPs. Got WI Kante and Mbabu with a lot of fodders that funded me 2 Mid icons and 1 prime / mid Icon pick. I got Prime Maradona in the end :D

As for Lees-melou, I'll start with 160k on PS.
  • Diddymow
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    Sold my 85s now, 10k profit on each. Unfortunately I only had the coins at the time to buy 6 but 60k profit is nice for me.
  • Hammer316
    2886 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nearly cleared my 85s, surprised how easily that happened! I've picked up some of these champions League motm to test out last buyers on. Kabak, Morelos and giroud all at discard. They go out of packs tomorrow and they seem really rare so could see a nice rise.
  • Lackosweat
    9505 posts League Winner
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    Nearly cleared my 85s, surprised how easily that happened! I've picked up some of these champions League motm to test out last buyers on. Kabak, Morelos and giroud all at discard. They go out of packs tomorrow and they seem really rare so could see a nice rise.

Kabak and Giroud should do well !
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite

Roughly 1m for PPs. Got WI Kante and Mbabu with a lot of fodders that funded me 2 Mid icons and 1 prime / mid Icon pick. I got Prime Maradona in the end :D

As for Lees-melou, I'll start with 160k on PS.

Wow, that's awesome.

I planned to do the same but only got 1 walk out from my first 50 PP. Decided to stop there as I wasn't getting great fodder and the luck wasn't with me this time round.

Going unassigned on a short term hold investment though.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14841 posts Moderator
    Got 13 85s left of my original 140. Not bad.

Looking at around 800k total profit. Covers the Prime Petit I added to my team last week!