The Squad Building Clanneges '>' 85x10 crafting Thead 🤝💪🚲 DOD ❤🙏 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Comments

• Moiizer
    16211 posts World Class
    Can someone explain to me why Smalling is 680k? Thanks in advance.
  • iSptmnky
    15589 posts World Class
    Moiizer wrote: »

Like you're 5?
  • CHYP2074
    2598 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roma playing well, and has pretty good stats
  • CHYP2074
    iSptmnky wrote: »

Like you're 5?

Card's team playing good, people be like this card get +2 plus card already decent list it 650 000
  • Manutelli
    25202 posts Player of the Year
    Ok, I'm done with Curtis Jones :joy:

Need an icon sbc and get a midfielder
  • Joestoe
    10581 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif?cid=5e214886gnz1ezyq8s8ldzsw9nlk10nnfusvsfbfvwt3x6sv&rid=giphy.gif
  • ColeWorld
    16517 posts World Class
    Davies totys or Lahm moments? Hard decision
  • CHYP2074
    edited February 2021
    Anyway, been considering a few MM investments:
    I'm guessing Man City vs Man U will be an 80 rated squad with at least one Man U or Man C player... so Lindelof, Bailly, Henderson, Stones could all be good investments
    Probably also ATM vs RMA will be 79 rated with also at least one from the earlier or the latter so I am guessing Nacho and Hermoso could be good
    What do you guys think
  • MattDufc14
    1210 posts Professional
    Manutelli wrote: »

I’m on the fence with him. Doesn’t really excel in anything .
  • WFCBagnall
    99462 posts Moderator
    CHYP2074 wrote: »
    I'm guessing Man City vs Man U will be an 80 rated squad with at least one Man U or Man C player... so Lindelof, Bailly, Henderson, Stones could all be good investments
    Probably also ATM vs RMA will be 79 rated with also at least one from the earlier or the latter so I am guessing Nacho and Hermoso could be good
    What do you guys think

MM investments on a Saturday?
  • CHYP2074
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    What do you guys think

MM investments on a Saturday?

I won't buy them today, I will buy them monday morning but I've gotta be ready til then
  • jpsblue
    13578 posts Has That Special Something
    MattDufc14 wrote: »

He's a jack of all trades, master of none. I love him personally
  • WFCBagnall
    99462 posts Moderator
    As soon as we get a nice PIM Cm sbc, like Basti or Ballack, Jones is gone.
  • Manutelli
    MattDufc14 wrote: »

As soon as I said it he delivered :joy:

He is decent but as you said he doesn't excel.
  • Finesse_4days
    17903 posts World Class
    edited February 2021
    What do you guys think

Waste of time is what I think.
    Marquee matchups' is not what it was like a few years ago when it was investable they make the requirements in a way that limits profits but sometimes if say a Barcelona or Bayern Munich player is needed then they rise a lot.
    Just mass bid on popular golds like Bale and Allan and sell to lazy buyers if you want easy coins with not that much coins going into it or any risk.
  • CHYP2074
    What do you guys think

Waste of time is what I think.
    Marquee matchups' is not what it was like a few years ago when it was investable they make the requirements in a way that limits profits but sometimes if say a Barcelona or Bayern Munich player is needed then they rise a lot.
    Just mass bid on popular golds like Bale and Allan and sell to lazy buyers if you want easy coins with not that much coins going into it or any risk.

Been doing that as well, but it's just hard to decide to buy players and expect them to sell for double the price...
    I've been saying I'll fill my trade pile for months and always end up with less than 20 of them. I haven't had a Sissoko or Dan James lazy sell since a few days...
  • Tsarov
    12967 posts Has That Special Something
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    As soon as we get a nice PIM Cm sbc, like Basti or Ballack, Jones is gone.

Yeah. CM/CDM spot next to Cucurella is my biggest issue right now. Would love PIM Basti SBC.

Jones is ok, but nothing exceptional.
  • Moiizer
    16211 posts World Class
    Nothing like some Michael Bolton to get the blood flowing.
  • Färjestad wrote: »
    Morning every one!
    My plan for today is continue working towards Cucurella and the silver swaps
    Also not to post any weird comments
    Wish you a good day

Already failed

:D
  • Manutelli
    5 tab, non stop bridge spamming smh...

rubber band it is
  • UTFR
    363 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just watched runthefutmarkets R97 review and now want to remortgage my house :o
  • RoosGianni
    8248 posts League Winner
    UTFR wrote: »

Broooooo
  • Tsarov

And it may not even be enough. I am not sure how often he is appearing on the Xbox market.
  • Skorpio_King
    11970 posts Has That Special Something
    Good afternoon. Time for the icon swap grind again.
  • jpsblue wrote: »
    hoban95 wrote: »
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Ning wrote: »
    a
    I need to watch the film tomorrow night before it's taken off amazon prime!

Yeah im not sure how the show would do in this era :joy:

I tried watching the film and could only get halfway through, it was terrible :D

@jpsblue congrats on the pull mate, I'm only slightly jealous

Nah it's the ending, it's just so weird :joy:

I'm happy with my in my head ending that Alex goes on to be Joe Burrow

:joy:

We'll always have that game in the cornfields.

He broke John Elway's record :D

I'm ngl chief, i know nothing about American football.

he's a Hall of Fame quarterback, I love American Football, I was a wide receiver on the London Blitz when I was younger :D

Oh wow that's amazing

*Quickly googles what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ London Blitz is*

It's what I did so I could pretend I was good at sport :D

That's why i only played down the park or in the street. Never had to pretend, you could see how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i was in all my glory. :smirk:

i'll never forget these 10 english backpackers that joined our sunday league team when i was 16 or something, i got close to all of them and i stayed with a few of them in a town called Whitchurch 2 years later when i visited. They said nightlife there wasn't good but a town nearby called Nantwich was ok. We took the train there and had a huge night and legit not one person in that town had ever seen or heard an Aussie in their life before. I was like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ circus act, just kept getting hassled to talk by mostly middle aged women :joy: Pretty sure the places are near Crewe

Kessie's upgrade looks quite nice. Still in disbelief people will pay 1.5m on PS for an 86 Sissoko

That’s what happens when you go up north, matey :smirk:

Went to Birmingham for a gig as well and i will never, ever go back to that place, my word the place just depressed me as soon as i got off the train (apologies to any brummies on here :lol:)

we should find something to watch over nights here and there again. what did you and @Ning suggest whilst i was asleep, IT crowd was it?

Yeah IT Crowd. Have you guys In Bruges? Might rewatch that again. :joy:
  • Tsarov
    Prime Ballack for 900 000 is actually really tempting.
  • ha032742
    51794 posts Moderator
    Tsarov wrote: »

And it may not even be enough. I am not sure how often he is appearing on the Xbox market.

The few that have been bought off the market seem to be on PS only so far.
  • Ning
    5850 posts Big Money Move
    a

I tried watching the film and could only get halfway through, it was terrible :D

he's a Hall of Fame quarterback, I love American Football, I was a wide receiver on the London Blitz when I was younger :D

Oh wow that's amazing

That's why i only played down the park or in the street. Never had to pretend, you could see how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i was in all my glory. :smirk:

i'll never forget these 10 english backpackers that joined our sunday league team when i was 16 or something, i got close to all of them and i stayed with a few of them in a town called Whitchurch 2 years later when i visited. They said nightlife there wasn't good but a town nearby called Nantwich was ok. We took the train there and had a huge night and legit not one person in that town had ever seen or heard an Aussie in their life before. I was like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ circus act, just kept getting hassled to talk by mostly middle aged women :joy: Pretty sure the places are near Crewe

Kessie's upgrade looks quite nice. Still in disbelief people will pay 1.5m on PS for an 86 Sissoko

Went to Birmingham for a gig as well and i will never, ever go back to that place, my word the place just depressed me as soon as i got off the train (apologies to any brummies on here :lol:)

we should find something to watch over nights here and there again. what did you and @Ning suggest whilst i was asleep, IT crowd was it?

McDonagh is my favourite playwright, brilliant movie that
  • chaser2k15
    17729 posts World Class
    Kennyy wrote: »
    Can someone explain the criteria for these what if upgrades like im 5?
    Midfielders and attackers: Score good
    Defenders and GK: Concede bad
    a

Oh wow that's amazing

McDonagh is my favourite playwright, brilliant movie that

In Bruges is a great film and IT Crowd is in my top 5 comedy sitcoms. (The creator/writer for IT Crowd also created Father Ted another brilliant comedy).
  • Benn
    3388 posts National Call-Up
    Tell u what, since not playing fifa much am getting walk out after walkout in random packs

Just got Koulibaly and Pogba in the same pack outta some ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pack from mm

CONSPIRACY THEORY