RTTF Promes

Carlo
1719 posts Play-Off Hero
Hey guys,

It seems that I might have missed something but what's the deal with Promes? Why isn'y he upgraded yet?

Comments

• Sujitsky123
    1163 posts Professional
    He's no longer at ajax. Now plays in moscow.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero

But does that mean that his card is dead now? Lol, thanks anyway bro!
  • Sujitsky123
    1163 posts Professional
    Carlo wrote: »

But does that mean that his card is dead now? Lol, thanks anyway bro!

Pretty much
  • unxius
    1014 posts Professional
    I never understood this with these cards , because the promo is team based and not player and the team on the card is what is being represented not the player .
    You can understand on otw , because it's about the player playing for that club . But the road to the final has nothing to do with the player playing .
  • Zambo9
    6104 posts Big Money Move
    unxius wrote: »
    I never understood this with these cards , because the promo is team based and not player and the team on the card is what is being represented not the player .
    You can understand on otw , because it's about the player playing for that club . But the road to the final has nothing to do with the player playing .
    Once a player is transferred they have no more rights for that player in that team
  • Koning Spijker
    3602 posts National Call-Up
    unxius wrote: »

They can't change anything on a card anymore, due to licenses.