RTTF Upgrades

Hammer87
107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 26
Apologies if this has already been posted but does anyone know when the RTTF upgrades will be applied?

I have Peres, Kessie & Rebic in my team who I was hoping would’ve been upgraded for WL

Comments

• suchtieh
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hammer87 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has already been posted but does anyone know when the RTTF upgrades will be applied?

I have Peres, Kessie & Rebic in my team who I was hoping would’ve been upgraded for WL

Normally Saturday 1 AM
  • Hammer87
    Cool thanks
  • Laker62
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    In the next hour I think.
  • Laker62
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    Okay so after looking the last time they were upgraded was 9pm EST, or within two hours from now.
  • Hammer87
    Thanks, that’s not too bad. I’m in the UK so it seems they should be upgraded by the time I go to play again in the morning
  • Burchy
    1560 posts Play-Off Hero
    Upgraded! Sissoko looks a monster
  • D0lvl
    3968 posts National Call-Up
    Kessie now officially gullit gang.
  • Laker62
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    2 more upgrades and Pogba should have 80 pace. I am happy to see that they are upgrading the stats that need it most, instead of given +2 shooting to a CB, +2 defending to a ST, etc.
  • RabonaFlowers
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What’s the maximum possible potential rating for Pogba? 92 if they win it? Can’t remember if there were greater boosts for the semis/finals last year. Will probably keep him regardless, the 87 was already so much fun to use.
  • Swanz05
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    Davies looking good B)
  • Laker62
    1450 posts Play-Off Hero
    What’s the maximum possible potential rating for Pogba? 92 if they win it? Can’t remember if there were greater boosts for the semis/finals last year. Will probably keep him regardless, the 87 was already so much fun to use.

92. Pace will potentially reach mid 80s. He’ll have 70+ defending any every other stat mid 90’s.

5* skills and huge frame. I actually think this card is massively undervalued. He won’t get a tots and he’s already received 2 promo cards - I highly doubt he will get a 3rd.
  • Swanz05
    4178 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 27
    nvm :)
  • RabonaFlowers
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Laker62 wrote: »

92. Pace will potentially reach mid 80s. He’ll have 70+ defending any every other stat mid 90’s.

5* skills and huge frame. I actually think this card is massively undervalued. He won’t get a tots and he’s already received 2 promo cards - I highly doubt he will get a 3rd.

Yeah figured when I picked him up awhile back this would be his highest rated card this year. Hope they win it, would be a monster card. Think he’s unique in being a big presence with the 5* skills, can’t think of anyone else even close. Although I’ve enjoyed Firmino at CDM in the past with his H/H workrates, Pogba is another animal altogether.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    What's the deal with Promes ? Why isn't he upgraded?
  • unxius
    1016 posts Professional
    Have EA made a mistake with cancelo, they've only given him 3 more stats than his 86 inform
  • rmoxon
    1840 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    Promes is no longer at Ajax so his card isn’t live anymore.
  • djnition
    1107 posts Professional
    pogba is soo good now he just feels alot smoother on the ball and doesnt feel clunky when moving its crazy how just a + 1 can make this much of a difference i use him with an engine
  • Koning Spijker
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Carlo wrote: »

Because he was already gone before the second match. I knew someone would post this, when he skyrocketed after Ajax goal
  • spy
    2161 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alabas price seems to have dropped around 100k since the upgrade. Is that just from people flooding the market? Is he likely to fall further after the second leg upgrade? (Assuming they don’t go out!)
  • JWNYsg
    5418 posts Big Money Move
    Guys. Alaba now at 600k. But now or wait?
  • Krisp1977
    215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is Cancelo supposed to go up to 88? TIA
  • jexmed
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sorry for being stupid. Shouldn't julian brandt be upgraded to 89? Or am I missing something?
  • dinbaba
    525 posts An Exciting Prospect
    jexmed wrote: »
    Sorry for being stupid. Shouldn't julian brandt be upgraded to 89? Or am I missing something?

friday I think