Another awful promo 👏🏻👏🏻

Well done EA the content you have brought out for this years Fifa has been sublime!

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    How is it awful, majority of the teams will be able to complete their "objective" fairly easily so you're getting much higher rated cards than you think.
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    Haven’t seen what’s accurin ????
  • How is it awful, majority of the teams will be able to complete their "objective" fairly easily so you're getting much higher rated cards than you think.

Compare them to last years I think you will find your answer
  • Wurrsmycash
    1215 posts Professional
    Boring and unimaginative.
  • BielsaIsGod1
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Stop crying and get on with it
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    Okocha10 wrote: »
    How is it awful, majority of the teams will be able to complete their "objective" fairly easily so you're getting much higher rated cards than you think.

Compare them to last years I think you will find your answer

We didnt get a What If promo last year..
  • Robbenhood
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero
    88 rated Smalling :D
  • Neil_14
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Robbenhood wrote: »

Funnily enough I said I'd like a smalling card earlier today. Never would have guessed it would be this strong. His NIF was a beast at the start of the game. I bet this card is incredible.
  • joehuk
    6147 posts Big Money Move
    i agree with OP, not really an exciting promo.

though for me personally all i want now is Icon SBCS, but even that now i've lost all hope for we're not getting fifa 18-19 style SBCs.

they can keep throwing promos at us but other than TOTS & Icon SBC's nothing intrests me.

• truegunn3r
    12135 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 26
    Massively boosted cards and with potential of further boosts. Good selection of players too so i don’t see what’s wrong with it. What do you want a promo team to consist of CR7, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Pogba, KDB, VVD, etc with 99 stats? It’s never going to happen so get real.
  • BigH82
    678 posts Semi-Pro
    Just packed Mbabu - untradable 😑

Which is actually my best pull in a long time

Sadly not using a bundesliga team 😂
  • Okocha10
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 26
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Massively boosted cards and with potential of further boosts. Good selection of players too so i don’t see what’s wrong with it. What do you want a promo team to consist of CR7, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Pogba, KDB, VVD, etc with 99 stats? It’s never going to happen so get real.

They have picked two players in this promo who doesn’t even get a game in there first team Luka Jovic & Kante. What’s the point attain these cards when they not got a chance of scoring because there not even on the pitch I know there clubs might but it just seems daft 😂 pick actual players who maybe actually score 5 goals
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7448 posts League Winner

They have picked two players in this promo who doesn’t even get a game in there first team Luka Jovic & Kante. What’s the point attain these cards when they not got a chance of scoring because there not even on the pitch I know there clubs might but it just seems daft 😂 pick actual players who maybe actually score 5 goals

Jovic scores basically every week for Frankfurt. That said. It’s team based not individual. So that is irrelevant
  • StMaxi
    190 posts Has Potential To Be Special

You do realise they don’t have to be playing to be upgraded right?
  • Just seems like you moan about every promo they bring out tbh
  • Oliver Powell
    2781 posts Fans' Favourite
    A la liga left back was very much needed
  • Breaker1987
    1841 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can't be bothered with this promo. Was hoping for winter refresh... I only really need a better rb for my Serie A squad.
  • SimenHP
    4174 posts National Call-Up

I hoped the promo was like...

What IF...

The slowest player was the fastest.
    The fastest was the slowest.
    The tallest was the smallest.
    The smallest was the tallest.
    The worst finisher was the best finisher.
    The best finisher was the worst finisher.
    The worst dribbler was the best dribbler.
    The best dribbler was the worst dribbler.
    The worst defender was the best defender.
    The best defender was the worst defender.
    Etc....
  • lippyone
    2599 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is a good promo, literally nothing would keep this community happy. Nothing
  • Aspas10
    695 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm still perplexed how it's march next week and Pedri still hasn't received any kind of special card. The guy has been Barcelona's most consistent player
  • BeefyRabouter
    5127 posts Big Money Move
    If only leagues outside of the big 5 existed ea...
  • pes1972
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    lippyone wrote: »
    It is a good promo, literally nothing would keep this community happy. Nothing

Agree, promo is good but the majority of the people in here are such horrible crybabies, never seen a worse community
  • Edge01
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    It's quite funny as I was thinking earlier this morning of how they might get a special Kante in packs seems as it's doubtful he will be in the tots, and this was my answer.
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite

Yeah, prefer more realistic cards.

This promo is sort of ruined for me already as I overpaid for L-M, unless I can sell him for about the same as I paid. I should just stay away from promo cards 🤬
  • Pocketsquareguy
    7448 posts League Winner

This promo is sort of ruined for me already as I overpaid for L-M, unless I can sell him for about the same as I paid. I should just stay away from promo cards 🤬

Never buy promo cards the first day. But then the last day.
  • Prettyfly
    877 posts Professional
    Aside from a couple of flashbacks and a couple of moments my team has zero promo cards in it. On 20 I had loads. Content this year in terms of promos has been in a word abysmal. This promo also fits into the pattern of this year's game.
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    People cant read in this game. Jovic goes down in price even tho they scored a goal as they are losing{lost} their game.

its team goals not team wins. bunch of mongrels.
  • jshdb23
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I like the concept of it, but I just think they probably could've come up with a better name. "What If" has a wide range of interpretation
  • grabberpresident
    2455 posts Fans' Favourite

Never buy promo cards the first day. But then the last day.

Actually should have got him tonight for less than 100k
  • All4fun1991
    2255 posts Fans' Favourite
    He’s right, this is getting boring. Imagine doing a objective with a bloody bronze silver team at least remove the chemistry. Ridiculous