Stop pausing the game expecting me to leave in one league

Comments

• To be fair not all of us have the time to play 30 rivels games 30 weekend leg plus sbcs so I dont have a problem with it
  • MrRoadToGlory
    52 posts Last Pick at the Park
    No problem.. if you dont leave after I scored 1-0? You will never win anymore because I will leave after 10 minutes later or when you scored the 1-1. I start a new game that will be finished in a few minutes.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    No problem.. if you dont leave after I scored 1-0? You will never win anymore because I will leave after 10 minutes later or when you scored the 1-1. I start a new game that will be finished in a few minutes.

<3
  • leea12345
    375 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 26

you do what you want, others do what they want to do, simple , as we are as a community mostly selfish , just like the human race in general :)
  • MrRoadToGlory
    leea12345 wrote: »

you ha

you do what you want, and others will do what they want :)

Yes! But I dont make a stupid thread about it :D
  • leea12345

you ha

thats your opinion, my opinion different, there is nothing to say what is right or wrong
  • MrRoadToGlory

you ha

thats your opinion, my opinion different, there is nothing to say what is right or wrong

lol.. if there is nothing to say.. than this thread is 100% nonsense :D
  • DSM1988
    287 posts Sunday League Hero

Your post above is the complete opposite though, you're not saying everyone do what they want - you've actually said if your opponent doesn't do what you want, you'll make sure they can't do what they want.
  • leea12345

you ha

lol.. if there is nothing to say.. than this thread is 100% nonsense :D

its not nonsense , its just opinions, we all got them, even if others think its right on wrong,
  • Denz
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    Putting objective in friendlies made them 100% worse

Because now you are not getting rival points so it has become a thing where every game is like the champions league final as there is not much point in being in managerial masterpiece if you are not grinding for an objective

I reckon it was better when objectives were in division rivals

Grinding for some objectives later in the year in div 1 was awful against people who weren't playing for objectives.

Then those that were when losing would just sub on r9 and cr7.

I prefer this, quick and generally a lot easier.
  • Denz
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    Just to add all I'd change is give people the choice, if they want to do it in golden goal great, rivals or champs fine, maybe sb even but number of games would have to be more.
  • DSM1988
    Denz wrote: »
    Just to add all I'd change is give people the choice, if they want to do it in golden goal great, rivals or champs fine, maybe sb even but number of games would have to be more.

The number of games is also relevant here as I've no doubt the increased numbers we've seen on objectives this year are due to golden goal.
  • Springveldt
    5810 posts Big Money Move
    Love it when people do this, makes the score in x number of games quicker.
  • MrRoadToGlory
    DSM1988 wrote: »

Your post above is the complete opposite though, you're not saying everyone do what they want - you've actually said if your opponent doesn't do what you want, you'll make sure they can't do what they want.

So your saying I can't do what I want because I need to do what someone else want? I want them to leave after I scored the 1-0 and I leave when they scored the 1-0. If they want to continue, all fine (no hard feelings) I just leave and play a fast new game.
  • MrRoadToGlory
    edited February 26

Yep.. the point of people want to play full games in this mode is beyond me as there a lot of other options to play full games. (not as moaning as they need to choose themselves, but I just start a new game)

I just want to have it finished quickly - so I dont play longer than 20 minutes in game time. Got all the (online) tokens done in a few hours.
  • DSM1988

So your saying I can't do what I want because I need to do what someone else want? I want them to leave after I scored the 1-0 and I leave when they scored the 1-0. If they want to continue, all fine (no hard feelings) I just leave and play a fast new game.

No that's not what I'm saying although I do see why you thought that. As I've said in other posts the base expectation of everyone has to be you play the full match, it's a football game after all. So if your opponent wants to do that, you should be fine with it and play the game normally as by entering the match you've effectively agreed to that initially.

I'm all for golden goal where people want to do it, but I'm not for folk thinking it's okay to try to force someone to quit or sending abusive messages to those who refuse to.
  • Jamieshore22
    1143 posts Professional

Yep.. the point of people want to play full games in this mode is beyond me as there a lot of other options to play full games. (not as moaning as they need to choose themselves, but I just start a new game)

I just want to have it finished quickly - so I dont play longer than 20 minutes in game time. Got all the (online) tokens done in a few hours.

Genuine question, it’s a football video game. What’s so different about the other game modes? Surely it’s all the same game,no?
  • MrRoadToGlory

Genuine question, it’s a football video game. What’s so different about the other game modes? Surely it’s all the same game,no?

I meant rivals for example.. I want to finish it for the tokens
  • MrRoadToGlory

No that's not what I'm saying although I do see why you thought that. As I've said in other posts the base expectation of everyone has to be you play the full match, it's a football game after all. So if your opponent wants to do that, you should be fine with it and play the game normally as by entering the match you've effectively agreed to that initially.

I'm all for golden goal where people want to do it, but I'm not for folk thinking it's okay to try to force someone to quit or sending abusive messages to those who refuse to.

Where did I said something about I tried to force someone or sending abusive messages? I just want to get the tokens as fast as I can
  • DSM1988

Where did I said something about I tried to force someone or sending abusive messages? I just want to get the tokens as fast as I can

Oh I didn't mean you specifically, I was just commenting in general terms in line with the overall thread. But you are arguing that they should all quit after the first goal.
  • ml1dch
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero

If it's really about getting it done as quickly as possible, if they don't quit at your 1-0 lead, why wouldn't you just quit yourself straight away and start a new game?

Why wait ten minutes or when they score?
  • MrRoadToGlory

Oh I didn't mean you specifically, I was just commenting in general terms in line with the overall thread. But you are arguing that they should all quit after the first goal.

I just wanted to tell how I do it to get the tokens fast. I never send any messages, I dont pause the game for anyone and I skip the celebrations straight away.
  • MrRoadToGlory
    edited February 26
    ml1dch wrote: »

If it's really about getting it done as quickly as possible, if they don't quit at your 1-0 lead, why wouldn't you just quit yourself straight away and start a new game?

I try to score the 2-0 for 10 minutes and if that doesnt work I leave to start a new game. Every time I scored the 2-0 people left after that, so thats why I try to score one more for a short time.
  • ml1dch
    1622 posts Play-Off Hero
    ml1dch wrote: »

I try to score the 2-0 for 10 minutes and if that doesnt work I leave to start a new game. Every time I scored the 2-0 people left after that, so thats why I try to score one more for a short time.

Fine. In which case I take no further issue with your strategy.
  • BigH82
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 26
    Like has been said so many times, there no extra points for quitting when there secondary objectives which are greater in quantity than wins

There’s a month to do them just slow the process down stop the negativity

If you haven’t got time to play then that’s a shame, because play the game right and as intended you can actually enjoy the process.

• MrRoadToGlory
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Like has been said so many times, there no extra points for quitting when there secondary objectives which are greater in quantity than wins

If you haven’t got time to play then that’s a shame, because play the game right and as intended you can actually enjoy the process.

If I can do the process faster to get adjustments to the team by an icon pack or 25x 83+ players i'll take that. If you think different is fine. I play enough full games without the token process
  • BigH82
    597 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BigH82 wrote: »

If I can do the process faster to get adjustments to the team by an icon pack or 25x 83+ players i'll take that. If you think different is fine. I play enough full games without the token process

Fair enough

If you choose to quit or partake in ways to makes others quit then that’s up to you

For me I don’t quit, I don’t play all that much so if I’ve gone to effort of playing the game I’m going to play the match

Enjoy, peace out ✌️
  • Edge01
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    You seem to have 3 main schools of thought here - 1. GG get it done as quickly as possible (me). 2. GG but done in the correct manner with no pausing for the other person or celebrations (used to be me but I was being petty with the attitude of I have more time to waste than you). 3. Against GG. From playing the games I have I would observe that 70% are using point 1 with 25% using point 2 and 5% point 3. People seem to be mixing up views with points 2 and 3 on this thread for some reason. I also want to make it clear I'm totally against abusive messaging in-game.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Respect the golden goal cause it helps save your time and frustration as well too for doing players that you would like to have fun with rather than a stupid meta. Learn how to score first . The objectives are so drawn out why play them full . People like you are so toxic why the game is in this state .
  • leea12345
    Respect the golden goal cause it helps save your time and frustration as well too for doing players that you would like to have fun with rather than a stupid meta. Learn how to score first . The objectives are so drawn out why play them full . People like you are so toxic why the game is in this state .

people can do what they want, golden goal, play full game , they have the right to choose. Tho toxicity comes from people that expect you to quit, and send abusive messages when you do not