Stop pausing the game expecting me to leave in one league

Comments

  • Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    With the amount of objects some people want to play,
    Rivals/futchamps/icon swaps/ligue 1 pl 2/silver stars.
    About 100 games.
    It's best just to quit and drop the ego.

    You do know it's not compulsory to complete every single objective right?? Just because you are doesn't mean everyone else is.

    Some
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mounaldo wrote: »
    With FS Cucurella, Fofana, Reinier and all the Icon Swaps to do, you're looking at 50+ games. There's so much to do that by the end of it I've lost the will to actually play a full Rivals or WL match.

    For the sake of all that is holy, please just quit after the first goal. No one wants to play a serious 90min game with their 77-rated squad or their half-arsed full Italian team.

    Why do you feel the need to complete every objective?? How do you know no one wants to play with their 77 rated team or Italian team??
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You should leave, it’s better for everyone, including yourself.

    This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!

    Why queue in the first time if you have no time to waste? Aren’t you better off not starting the game and saving even more time . No?

    You know what I am best at. Getting the first goal against players like you and then pass it around my team without you being able to touch the ball and Rage quitting at 45th minute or something. That brings a lot of joy so please do continue to do so so I can ruin your experience at max :)

    You must have confused me with one of your pals I never quit games but i am sat to know that 12 year olds are so busy that can’t grind swap the old fashion way.

    Hope you gonna get some free time from your busy life of collecting Pokémon cards

    Indeed I do need some time to collect pokemons. The first one that I am aiming at is Rashford and the whole United team as they're closer to pokemons than any other team.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »

    This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!

    You've bought a football game. In football matches last a minimum 90 mins. I think your base expectation should be 90 simulated minutes (which takes about what, 15 real life minutes). If you don't want that, you're playing the wrong game, regardless of the mode. The only way Golden Goal can be an actual "thing" is if FIFA introduce it as mode. Just play the game you purchased.

    Mate you don't seem to get the point here. Not everybody has got the time to play 30 full matches for a player in particular. There are other modes where you can play this. You gotta start thinking out of the box and see the bigger picture. If you care about playing a full 90 minutes match in objective then there is definitely something wrong with you. I also like playing full matches but on Weekend League and Rivals where there is a point of playing a full match!
    Anyway I am really glad that I am a decent player and whenever I face someone like you who wants to play the full match I make him fully regret that and most of the times they do quit at 1:0 for me after I decide to keep possesion for the rest of the match so that also brings me some kind of joy.

    Thanks for your opinion and have a good day!

    Yeah, yeah. Community spirit right here.

    So you actually do have time to play full matches.

    I do have time but I would rather not waste it in objective mode.

    Community spirit - yes I am just being reactive to my opponent :)
  • Mounaldo
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    Mounaldo wrote: »
    With FS Cucurella, Fofana, Reinier and all the Icon Swaps to do, you're looking at 50+ games. There's so much to do that by the end of it I've lost the will to actually play a full Rivals or WL match.

    For the sake of all that is holy, please just quit after the first goal. No one wants to play a serious 90min game with their 77-rated squad or their half-arsed full Italian team.

    But why are you doing all of them? You can't realistically tell me you intend to play them all in one side? Pick one or two, leave the rest. As I've said I've no problem playing golden goal but you can't just expect everyone to want to. Particularly in managerial masterpiece or one league where it's not just a simple case of needing wins.

    I intend to use two of them in some capacity. The third will likely be SBC fodder. My refusal to spend any more money on this game means I need to do objectives to gain an edge/level the playing field.

    People are free to play those modes as they like. It's just exhausting to drag it out any longer than necessary. I don't support the toxic behaviour in any case.
  • Chavez76
    8531 posts League Winner
    so, was there really a need for this discussion again?
    I seem to remember one not ending that well ?
  • Carlo wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You should leave, it’s better for everyone, including yourself.

    This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!

    Why queue in the first time if you have no time to waste? Aren’t you better off not starting the game and saving even more time . No?

    You know what I am best at. Getting the first goal against players like you and then pass it around my team without you being able to touch the ball and Rage quitting at 45th minute or something. That brings a lot of joy so please do continue to do so so I can ruin your experience at max :)

    You must have confused me with one of your pals I never quit games but i am sat to know that 12 year olds are so busy that can’t grind swap the old fashion way.

    Hope you gonna get some free time from your busy life of collecting Pokémon cards

    Indeed I do need some time to collect pokemons. The first one that I am aiming at is Rashford and the whole United team as they're closer to pokemons than any other team.

    You better bring a master ball then

    Silver one tactics don’t work around here 😂😂😂

  • Paul9619
    720 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 25
    If you want to play the full 90 that is your choice and you are fully in your right to do it.

    You certainly shouldn’t be getting messages.

    I do generally play golden goal unless the opponent pauses first (that annoys me) or they blatantly play constant press.

    On the flip side if my opponent doesn’t quit I just get on with it. I could always quit myself if I didn’t want to play the full 90 and take the loss 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Carlo wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You should leave, it’s better for everyone, including yourself.

    This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!

    Why queue in the first time if you have no time to waste? Aren’t you better off not starting the game and saving even more time . No?

    You know what I am best at. Getting the first goal against players like you and then pass it around my team without you being able to touch the ball and Rage quitting at 45th minute or something. That brings a lot of joy so please do continue to do so so I can ruin your experience at max :)

    You must have confused me with one of your pals I never quit games but i am sat to know that 12 year olds are so busy that can’t grind swap the old fashion way.

    Hope you gonna get some free time from your busy life of collecting Pokémon cards

    Indeed I do need some time to collect pokemons. The first one that I am aiming at is Rashford and the whole United team as they're closer to pokemons than any other team.

    You better bring a master ball then

    Silver one tactics don’t work around here 😂😂😂

    Seems like you are pretty aware of the Pokemon terminology. I now wonder who's more into baby games - you or me? As I was not aware at all of those master balls or whatever.
    Anyway - if we speaking about United I guess that Bronze 2 is max what I would need to bring.
  • BigH82
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    From what I gather people are smashing these out with GG in a couple off days based on a few hours a day, maybe quicker

    Trying to justify negative & toxic gameplay to do a month + worth of objectives in less than a week doesn’t really stand up as a good reason

    I’m seeing this transfer to all modes online particularly friendlies but even div rivals probably the self relegation dip sticks on there way back up the divisions
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 25
    BigH82 wrote: »
    From what I gather people are smashing these out with GG in a couple off days based on a few hours a day, maybe quicker

    Trying to justify negative & toxic gameplay to do a month + worth of objectives in less than a week doesn’t really stand up as a good reason

    I’m seeing this transfer to all modes online particularly friendlies but even div rivals probably the self relegation dip sticks on there way back up the divisions

    Unfortunately its the way the game is going mate. They need to bin icon swaps and objectives immediately imo. Lovely idea but we can see the way the community has abused them in every way.
  • Nick H
    52 posts Park Captain
    I've been going by, if they pause after they score I don't leave. I'll leave on my own terms. thank you very much
  • freddfranca
    1470 posts Play-Off Hero
    To the people that wants justify about time, do you know you have almost one month to complete, right?
    So stop force people to play the way you want. If someone wants to play the full game, ok. If you don’t want, quit yourself and go find another game. Simple like that
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    Point taken.
  • BigH82
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    I think my points and others are valid mate (obviously not everyone’s but) I also think EA are seen in negative light to an extent, we all know the community is where the toxicity comes from but the problem is ultimately with EA

    Totally horrendous pack probability’s purely based on chance has resulted in a cut throat community, led by the objectives because for most it’s the only way to improve on what they have
  • TwoZebras
    6665 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You should leave, it’s better for everyone, including yourself.

    This, tbh

    Nobody is playing swaps for full games mate

    And if you stay on they'll just quit if you equalise
  • ImAtrocious
    2641 posts Fans' Favourite
    Received this message after a game:

    People like u is (sic) is why the game is dead in February.

    I responded that I think it's dead because people don't actually want to play the game and just want free wins.

    He went on to say that nobody wants to play the game because it's bad and doesn't reflect skill. People like me make it worse because nobody wants to play and now when I don't play golden goal it just wastes time for an already useless mode.

    My question with that line of thinking then is why do you even want the objective card? If the game is so bad and you don't want to play it, why are you playing it? I actually have really fun teams for the single league objectives, so I'm enjoying and looking forward to getting to play out those games.

    The only time I'll go golden goal is if I get matched with the same guy twice and he's quit for me before. Other than that, I really just want to play the game and enjoy my teams.
  • DSM1988
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    Point taken, although I'd like to think that's what the vast majority of us are doing this time. Surely we're allowed to question each others' perspectives?
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    I think my points and others are valid mate (obviously not everyone’s but) I also think EA are seen in negative light to an extent, we all know the community is where the toxicity comes from but the problem is ultimately with EA

    Totally horrendous pack probability’s purely based on chance has resulted in a cut throat community, led by the objectives because for most it’s the only way to improve on what they have

    Some would even argue EA thrive on having the game so toxic. It suits them having everyone raging in this cut throat community. I would hazard a guess these objectives have resulted in increased fifa point sales
  • gregeth2000
    2786 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you score first I have no issues pausing myself and quitting, but if you pause it for me or make me watch your celebration I’m damn sure guna make sure I finish the game. 😆 let me make the decision to pause and quit and I am more than happy to!
  • BigH82
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 25
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    I think my points and others are valid mate (obviously not everyone’s but) I also think EA are seen in negative light to an extent, we all know the community is where the toxicity comes from but the problem is ultimately with EA

    Totally horrendous pack probability’s purely based on chance has resulted in a cut throat community, led by the objectives because for most it’s the only way to improve on what they have

    Some would even argue EA thrive on having the game so toxic. It suits them having everyone raging in this cut throat community. I would hazard a guess these objectives have resulted in increased fifa point sales

    Most likely, I’d love to have the very best of cards irrelevant of my ability (which is average a best) and it’s that desire (for want of a better word) that is the problem

    I said yesterday make card more available in each promo and as long as each promo offers an improvement the game won’t die

    The packs are tripe we all now that!

    I think before long in game loot packs will have to go, business even gaming is based on repeat custom. before long buying the game and possibly quarterly upgrades will be the only income. Yet repeat custom is always based on enjoyment or requirement how are EA intending on achieving this without the dangly carrot called packs
  • Gazmac_868
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »
    BigH82 wrote: »
    Pieman25 wrote: »
    Last thread on this was removed because of needless bickering, this 1 is heading the same way. Cut out the arguing or there will be bans handed out, I am sure you can all make your point in a constructive way without having a go at anyone else.

    I think my points and others are valid mate (obviously not everyone’s but) I also think EA are seen in negative light to an extent, we all know the community is where the toxicity comes from but the problem is ultimately with EA

    Totally horrendous pack probability’s purely based on chance has resulted in a cut throat community, led by the objectives because for most it’s the only way to improve on what they have

    Some would even argue EA thrive on having the game so toxic. It suits them having everyone raging in this cut throat community. I would hazard a guess these objectives have resulted in increased fifa point sales

    Most likely, I’d love to have the very best of cards irrelevant of my ability (which is average a best) and it’s that desire (for want of a better word) that is the problem

    I said yesterday make card more available in each promo and as long as each promo offers an improvement the game won’t die

    The packs are tripe we all now that!

    I think before long in game loot packs will have to go, business even gaming is based on repeat custom. before long buying the game and possibly quarterly upgrades will be the only income. Yet repeat custom is always based on enjoyment or requirement how are EA intending on achieving this without the dangly carrot called packs

    I think loot boxes will be around for a good while yet mate unfortunately. The momentum to get them banned has stalled here in the uk anyway pal.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    @BigH82 @DSM1988 the majority of points are fine, I'm just making a public statement about the bickering so anyone doing it previously stops and any future comments don't include any. Nothing wrong with this topic and there are 2 sides, am just making it clear what is required for it to stay open

  • Jimbomack87
    92 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If the guy celebrates or pauses for me to quit i carry on if not i quit

    This. Don't make my decison for me. You pause it three times in a row trying to get me to quit, I'll just rubber band you out of principle.
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    My own view is I'd rather play the games. Have completed all the swaps apart from WL (don't play it), have completed Bernedetto as well, but again prefer to play full games with a purpose attached
  • The toxicity will never go away IMho

    Just because of the way the game is.

    It’s a 1vs 1 game with too many variables

    Team quality, connection, auto blocks abs whatever else not going your way

    Whenever you play a game whether you win or lose you will always feel hard done by something

    Not too mention that not at lot of people can take losses well and have to blame it on something or somebody else.
  • Putting objective in friendlies made them 100% worse

    Because now you are not getting rival points so it has become a thing where every game is like the champions league final as there is not much point in being in managerial masterpiece if you are not grinding for an objective

    I reckon it was better when objectives were in division rivals
  • Pieman25
    19070 posts Moderator
    Putting objective in friendlies made them 100% worse

    Because now you are not getting rival points so it has become a thing where every game is like the champions league final as there is not much point in being in managerial masterpiece if you are not grinding for an objective

    I reckon it was better when objectives were in division rivals

    Would be happy with this and the cap being ditched.
  • BigH82
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Putting objective in friendlies made them 100% worse

    Because now you are not getting rival points so it has become a thing where every game is like the champions league final as there is not much point in being in managerial masterpiece if you are not grinding for an objective

    I reckon it was better when objectives were in division rivals

    Absolutely agree 👍🏻
Sign In or Register to comment.