Stop pausing the game expecting me to leave in one league

leea12345
375 posts Sunday League Hero
Please Please Please stop pausing if you score expecting me to leave , i am not going to leave, I want to play You do not have a divine right to make me leave , and stop with the bad messages ,

Comments

• grabberpresident
    2194 posts Fans' Favourite
    We know, not the first thread about the pausing.
  • That’s why I post user names and tags on here for those kind of players and ones that leave when it’s a tie
  • Omar.aljanaby
    953 posts Professional
    Just ignore it if you are not going to quit.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    WomboCombo wrote: »
    That’s why I post user names and tags on here for those kind of players and ones that leave when it’s a tie

Lol, I'm sure they're all horrified to know they made dynamosheva1's blacklist on a forum almost nobody uses

I'm usually against banter in general, but this made me laugh.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You should leave, it’s better for everyone, including yourself.

This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!
  • Gazmac_868
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    DSM1988 wrote: »
    Carlo wrote: »

This!
    And if you want to play full matches just go play Rivals/Champs/Squad battles man. Stop WASTING other people's time PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! You are a bad example of the Fifa Community and we not want people like you!

You've bought a football game. In football matches last a minimum 90 mins. I think your base expectation should be 90 simulated minutes (which takes about what, 15 real life minutes). If you don't want that, you're playing the wrong game, regardless of the mode. The only way Golden Goal can be an actual "thing" is if FIFA introduce it as mode. Just play the game you purchased.

I think tonight's European games should just be golden goal. Frig it why waste everyone's time playing these 90 minute matches. Thank god EA arent in charge of real life football would be some pantomime that. Why do we even have a forfeit button?? It should be like pes where you can only quit at half time or not at all.
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero

This!

You've bought a football game. In football matches last a minimum 90 mins. I think your base expectation should be 90 simulated minutes (which takes about what, 15 real life minutes). If you don't want that, you're playing the wrong game, regardless of the mode. The only way Golden Goal can be an actual "thing" is if FIFA introduce it as mode. Just play the game you purchased.

Mate you don't seem to get the point here. Not everybody has got the time to play 30 full matches for a player in particular. There are other modes where you can play this. You gotta start thinking out of the box and see the bigger picture. If you care about playing a full 90 minutes match in objective then there is definitely something wrong with you. I also like playing full matches but on Weekend League and Rivals where there is a point of playing a full match!
    Anyway I am really glad that I am a decent player and whenever I face someone like you who wants to play the full match I make him fully regret that and most of the times they do quit at 1:0 for me after I decide to keep possesion for the rest of the match so that also brings me some kind of joy.

Thanks for your opinion and have a good day!
  • NeverTooLate
    290 posts Sunday League Hero

This!

Sorry NO ONE care what you do. You buy your game and other people buy their own. BUT No one in this world have the right to tell other to go and play other mode.
  • Lmao op you opened a can of worms now people on here are really militant about this “community rule”

They want to tell people how to play their game lol 😂
  • Carlo wrote: »

This!

Why queue in the first time if you have no time to waste? Aren’t you better off not starting the game and saving even more time . No?
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero

This!

Why queue in the first time if you have no time to waste? Aren’t you better off not starting the game and saving even more time . No?

You know what I am best at. Getting the first goal against players like you and then pass it around my team without you being able to touch the ball and Rage quitting at 45th minute or something. That brings a lot of joy so please do continue to do so so I can ruin your experience at max :)
  • Gazmac_868
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero

This!

Mate you don't seem to get the point here. Not everybody has got the time to play 30 full matches for a player in particular. There are other modes where you can play this. You gotta start thinking out of the box and see the bigger picture. If you care about playing a full 90 minutes match in objective then there is definitely something wrong with you. I also like playing full matches but on Weekend League and Rivals where there is a point of playing a full match!
    Anyway I am really glad that I am a decent player and whenever I face someone like you who wants to play the full match I make him fully regret that and most of the times they do quit at 1:0 for me after I decide to keep possesion for the rest of the match so that also brings me some kind of joy.

Mate theres 40 days to do the icon swaps. Surely your time isnt that precious?? Maybe you ve got a pro event on though saying your so wonderful at the game and make opponents regret lol.

This!

Not all content is for everyone if somebody hasn’t got time to grind an objective then are clearly not the target audience for that specific objective simple as that .

It’s time to move on from this everybody gets a trophy for participation mentality.
  • BigH82
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That’s why I post user names and tags on here for those kind of players and ones that leave when it’s a tie

Guys dont post user names, yea it’s frustrating but these might be kids
  • Carlo
    1719 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazmac_868 wrote: »

This!

Mate theres 40 days to do the icon swaps. Surely your time isnt that precious?? Maybe you ve got a pro event on though saying your so wonderful at the game and make opponents regret lol.

Nah bro I don't have a pro event. It's just the good players wouldn't waste your time but only the bad ones hence I am getting 90 % wins in those situations where my opponent doesn't quit.

This!

You know what I am best at. Getting the first goal against players like you and then pass it around my team without you being able to touch the ball and Rage quitting at 45th minute or something. That brings a lot of joy so please do continue to do so so I can ruin your experience at max :)

You must have confused me with one of your pals I never quit games but i am sat to know that 12 year olds are so busy that can’t grind swap the old fashion way.

Hope you gonna get some free time from your busy life of collecting Pokémon cards
  • Tekkerz
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    With the amount of objects some people want to play,
    Rivals/futchamps/icon swaps/ligue 1 pl 2/silver stars.
    About 100 games.
    It's best just to quit and drop the ego.
  • BigH82
    598 posts An Exciting Prospect

This!

This is a bit sad mate and slightly poisonous

One nation - I understand to an extent but it’s still not as the game was intended

One league - there’s no point you need more goals than wins.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10329 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 25

This!

Yeah, yeah. Community spirit right here.

So you actually do have time to play full matches.
  • Gazmac_868
    1717 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tekkerz wrote: »
    With the amount of objects some people want to play,
    Rivals/futchamps/icon swaps/ligue 1 pl 2/silver stars.
    About 100 games.
    It's best just to quit and drop the ego.

You do know it's not compulsory to complete every single objective right?? Just because you are doesn't mean everyone else is.
  • DangerMouse
    80 posts Park Captain
    If the guy celebrates or pauses for me to quit i carry on if not i quit
  • DSM1988
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 25

No you don't get the point. You are putting your position on what should happen above the view of your opponent. You've no right whatsoever to do that, he can play a full game if he wants, as that is the basic expectation from the game. I am more than happy to play golden goal, but I don't pause to try and force someone to and I'm more than happy to play on if he wants to. I do not view my agenda as being above anyone elses and that's the difference here - you think everyone else should do it your way as that's what benefits you most. That's not real life.
  • Mounaldo
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    With FS Cucurella, Fofana, Reinier and all the Icon Swaps to do, you're looking at 50+ games. There's so much to do that by the end of it I've lost the will to actually play a full Rivals or WL match.

For the sake of all that is holy, please just quit after the first goal. No one wants to play a serious 90min game with their 77-rated squad or their half-arsed full Italian team.
  • DSM1988
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mounaldo wrote: »
    With FS Cucurella, Fofana, Reinier and all the Icon Swaps to do, you're looking at 50+ games. There's so much to do that by the end of it I've lost the will to actually play a full Rivals or WL match.

For the sake of all that is holy, please just quit after the first goal. No one wants to play a serious 90min game with their 77-rated squad or their half-arsed full Italian team.

But why are you doing all of them? You can't realistically tell me you intend to play them all in one side? Pick one or two, leave the rest. As I've said I've no problem playing golden goal but you can't just expect everyone to want to. Particularly in managerial masterpiece or one league where it's not just a simple case of needing wins.
  • Oliver Powell
    2650 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not seen a thread about this before, interesting
  • Gangmember
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah I'll keep playing if you do this, I don't care if you're gonna leave after I score the equalizer. At least you didn't get the win you slimy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :*