All the Cucurella and Reinier cards

ChrisHatty
40 posts Park Captain
Is it worth keeping all of them? I dont actually need them so would probably use the higher ones in SBC’s However I seem to remember last year that there was some kind of an upgrade on Daniel James but you needed all 4 cards to get it. So should I hold them?
Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Bags
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don't think there was last year. I can't remember that. I used them in sbcs last year
  • ChrisHatty
    40 posts Park Captain
    Thanks, I may have been mistaken and perhaps it was an SBC that involved all the cards?
  • Magicman52uk
    64 posts Park Captain
    There was a "Big Transfer" SBC where those who did all the James objectives but didn't want to keep them could exchange them all for a Rare Player Pack.
  • spy
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    The SBc that required all the cards was released at the same time as the objectives so I presume it’s not coming,
  • Krik
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lower version of Summer heat Mendy and Bruno weren't useful anywhere later, there was no point in keeping them. I reckon this year it'll be the same
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    There was a "Big Transfer" SBC where those who did all the James objectives but didn't want to keep them could exchange them all for a Rare Player Pack.

:D that was the one, so funny
  • Bob_Bobson
    2902 posts Fans' Favourite
    Keep the low rated ones as they're decent for future managerial master piece objectives. The 84/85/86 rated ones can get SBC'd though
  • SStubbs88
    500 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Cucurellas cm card is very good.
  • Batman442
    6045 posts Big Money Move
    Get rid of lowers and keep the tops, if they are needed at whatever stage I'm sure these will be unusable at that stage anyway
  • starfox1284
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Cucurellas cm card is very good.

The 87 on 7 chem is bonkers