EA are ruthless hyping up these players with generic faces 😂

They are laughing in our faces 😂😂. Ruthless
  • PabloEscobar
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Next gen graphics 😅😂🤣 mobile games have Better graphics 😅😂🤣
  • Vincne1
    133 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sharp37 wrote: »
    I’m playing on PS4 pro. I did the title update, so I checked to see if Gignac etc had been updated and he had. But I kept scrolling and the rest are all there too, in all my old career saves too. I promise I’m not having you on

I’m on Xbox one and I found that too. The new faces are in my existing career save and it seems like they don’t even need a squad update to activate the new faces. That is cool.
  • AntVl92
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 18

Konami logo is present on the Monaco website
  • Helland
    52 posts Park Captain
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    I’m playing on PS4 pro. I did the title update, so I checked to see if Gignac etc had been updated and he had. But I kept scrolling and the rest are all there too, in all my old career saves too. I promise I’m not having you on

I’m on Xbox one and I found that too. The new faces are in my existing career save and it seems like they don’t even need a squad update to activate the new faces. That is cool.

Hope this is starting to happen for all platforms. That would actually be a gamechanger to not have to wait to start a new career save.
  • Helland wrote: »

Hope this is starting to happen for all platforms. That would actually be a gamechanger to not have to wait to start a new career save.

It would be nice for EA to actually confirm this
  • bulldogubld
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    AntVl92 wrote: »

Can’t find it at Partners on their website.
    Can you show a link?
  • L4r14m
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    Helland wrote: »

Yeah would be a BIG deal
  • DSpratt
    70 posts Park Captain
    L4r14m wrote: »

Yeah would be a BIG deal

Don’t wanna be a party pooper.. I’ve just checked a few different careermodes of mine, the new faces aren’t in all careermodes, I started one maybe 1 month ago, the faces aren’t in that save, but the save I started 2 weeks ago, has the new faces, if anything, they’ve found a way to make the players have their generic face instead of mr baldy head, but it looks like they’ll still need a squad update to set their gameface to active, unless of course EA plan in future to set every player to YES and then they can add a face at any time and if there is no face present they reset to their generic face, which would make a lot more sense!
  • L4r14m wrote: »

Yeah would be a BIG deal

• AntVl92 wrote: »

Can you show a link?

https://shop.asmonaco.com/en/
    at the bottom
  • mickjacobjr
    1576 posts Play-Off Hero

Can you show a link?

at the bottom

Both Man U and arsenal Konami partners league deal still allows Ea to scan and have stadiums in Fifa if ea did similar deal ligue 1 they can be scanned in both games regardless
  • TeamExtreme17
    4655 posts National Call-Up

Can you show a link?

at the bottom

Both Man U and arsenal Konami partners league deal still allows Ea to scan and have stadiums in Fifa if ea did similar deal ligue 1 they can be scanned in both games regardless

The PL deal was already in place before Konami got Man Utd & Arsenal, luckily. But the La Liga & Bundesliga deals were not, which is why we lost Barcelona & Bayern Munich. So if EA get the Ligue 1 deal they can NOT include Monaco's stadium as PES already have a deal with them..

Im more worried about a full league treatment in PES, they used to have full La Liga until EA bought them out of it and started this whole "Exclusives" war. They need to make a big statement for PES 2022 with the Unreal Engine and i think a full league treatment will do that, we know they cant do Premier League, La Liga or Bundesliga, or even Eredivisie as EA have Ajax & PSV, or Liga NOS as EA just got Benfica & Porto too.. So maybe Serie A?

P.S. Come to think about it, maybe EA knew this and thats why they got the Ajax/PSV (Eredivisie) and Benfica/Porto (Liga NOS) deals in the first place, to stump Konami..
  • OptimusFawkes
    392 posts Sunday League Hero

Can you show a link?

at the bottom

The PL deal was already in place before Konami got Man Utd & Arsenal, luckily. But the La Liga & Bundesliga deals were not, which is why we lost Barcelona & Bayern Munich. So if EA get the Ligue 1 deal they can NOT include Monaco's stadium as PES already have a deal with them..

Im more worried about a full league treatment in PES, they used to have full La Liga until EA bought them out of it and started this whole "Exclusives" war. They need to make a big statement for PES 2022 with the Unreal Engine and i think a full league treatment will do that, we know they cant do Premier League, La Liga or Bundesliga, or even Eredivisie as EA have Ajax & PSV, or Liga NOS as EA just got Benfica & Porto too.. So maybe Serie A?

P.S. Come to think about it, maybe EA knew this and thats why they got the Ajax/PSV (Eredivisie) and Benfica/Porto (Liga NOS) deals in the first place, to stump Konami..

EA signed Milan and Inter too, maybe they’re protecting Serie A like what they did with Juve/Bayern.

Already lost out on Roma and Juve, that league is dead in FIFA if more licenses go to PES (at least we got the Italian NT license back though)
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited February 18

Can you show a link?

at the bottom

EA signed Milan and Inter too, maybe they’re protecting Serie A like what they did with Juve/Bayern.

Already lost out on Roma and Juve, that league is dead in FIFA if more licenses go to PES (at least we got the Italian NT license back though)

Very good point! I forgot about Inter & Milan, you very well may be right..

So what league does that leave Konami? SPL? 🤣

P.S. Why did we randomly get the Italy license back half way through a season? Maybe EA have bought full Serie A.. But what good is that with no Juventus, Roma or Lazio? But then again, Serie A is a difficult one, dont you have to do deals with each team rather than the league itself? EA could of offered more money to Juventus, Roma & Lazio to buy them out of their Konami licenses to include a full Serie A? EA bought Konami out of their Borussia Dortmund license too..
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited February 18
    How many players have EA actually scanned/re-scanned and not added into the game!? 😭

• Quiffed
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did boulaya (Metz) ever have a face ?
  • TM1982
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect

Can you show a link?

at the bottom

Very good point! I forgot about Inter & Milan, you very well may be right..

So what league does that leave Konami? SPL? 🤣

P.S. Why did we randomly get the Italy license back half way through a season? Maybe EA have bought full Serie A.. But what good is that with no Juventus, Roma or Lazio? But then again, Serie A is a difficult one, dont you have to do deals with each team rather than the league itself? EA could of offered more money to Juventus, Roma & Lazio to buy them out of their Konami licenses to include a full Serie A? EA bought Konami out of their Borussia Dortmund license too..

It wouldn’t surprise me entirely if Konami do go for the rest of Serie A and the Milan clubs are just in the ‘rest of the world’ teams for FIFA 22. Konami allows enough editing of non official teams to be able to make Inter and Milan close enough. I just wish that EA would at least let us change the kit and team names for the ones they’ve lost.
  • Futbol22
    1650 posts Play-Off Hero
    This legendary from EA

Mandzukic didn’t have a face to begin with...

• GlennMufc
    1174 posts Professional
    Onana removed , f#####g joke of a company
  • TeamExtreme17
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Onana removed , f#####g joke of a company

I don't get EA, why would they remove him? Football Manager just add his ban into the Data Editor (which you can edit), so he is playable from your 2nd season..
  • GlennMufc
    1174 posts Professional
    Okay guys, i have updated the OP with the players who need Custom faces ASAP, going off your suggestions in the last year and i have also added the youngsters with the highest Potential (Going off SoFifa), i have also re-arranged them by order of Overall Rating as i think that's most fair: (If you want to add/request anyone to be added feel free)

84. Arthur
    83. Odegaard
    N. Semedo
    Acuna
    Gosens
    Renato Augusto
    Acerbi
    D. Carlos
    Tagliafico
    Romagnoli
    Strakosha
    82. Barella
    Reguilon
    Talisca
    Ocampos
    Visca
    81. Taison
    M. Diaby
    Cucurella
    Raphinha
    Everton
    Suso
    Kounde
    80. L. De Jong
    Tapsoba
    Militao
    Neres
    Nkunku
    Cillessen
    Krychowiak
    Zielinski
    79. Osimhen
    Akanji
    Antony
    Olmo
    G. Martins
    Bonaventura
    Golovin
    Bentancur
    78. Camavinga
    Kulusevski
    Malen
    Chiesa
    Dost
    James
    Kessie
    Candreva
    Hysaj
    77. Greenwood
    Tonali
    Trincao
    Szoboszlai
    J. David
    Veltman
    Biglia
    Belhanda
    Ghoulam
    Sidibé
    Vida
    Kudus
    76. Fati
    Pedri
    B. Soumare
    Bennacer
    75. Boadu
    Kabak
    G. Reyna
    Wirtz
    Kubo
    Milenkovic
    Medel
    Fofana
    Ozyakup
    74. Bellingham
    De la Vega
    Saliba
    Cutrone
    T. Almada
    71. Gilmour
    69. Cherki
    66. A. Diallo

Around 80 players overall, can easily be made into 2 or 3 DLC's...

Great work bro. But you are wasting your time sadly. We will never see DLCS like PES , i think every one of these player's have faces in PES already, yet we will be waiting 5 years to have even half of these scanned. And so many of them will be retired before they get a scan sadly.
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited February 18
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Okay guys, i have updated the OP with the players who need Custom faces ASAP, going off your suggestions in the last year and i have also added the youngsters with the highest Potential (Going off SoFifa), i have also re-arranged them by order of Overall Rating as i think that's most fair: (If you want to add/request anyone to be added feel free)

84. Arthur
    83. Odegaard
    N. Semedo
    Acuna
    Gosens
    Renato Augusto
    Acerbi
    D. Carlos
    Tagliafico
    Romagnoli
    Strakosha
    82. Barella
    Reguilon
    Talisca
    Ocampos
    Visca
    81. Taison
    M. Diaby
    Cucurella
    Raphinha
    Everton
    Suso
    Kounde
    80. L. De Jong
    Tapsoba
    Militao
    Neres
    Nkunku
    Cillessen
    Krychowiak
    Zielinski
    79. Osimhen
    Akanji
    Antony
    Olmo
    G. Martins
    Bonaventura
    Golovin
    Bentancur
    78. Camavinga
    Kulusevski
    Malen
    Chiesa
    Dost
    James
    Kessie
    Candreva
    Hysaj
    77. Greenwood
    Tonali
    Trincao
    Szoboszlai
    J. David
    Veltman
    Biglia
    Belhanda
    Ghoulam
    Sidibé
    Vida
    Kudus
    76. Fati
    Pedri
    B. Soumare
    Bennacer
    75. Boadu
    Kabak
    G. Reyna
    Wirtz
    Kubo
    Milenkovic
    Medel
    Fofana
    Ozyakup
    74. Bellingham
    De la Vega
    Saliba
    Cutrone
    T. Almada
    71. Gilmour
    69. Cherki
    66. A. Diallo

Around 80 players overall, can easily be made into 2 or 3 DLC's...

Great work bro. But you are wasting your time sadly. We will never see DLCS like PES , i think every one of these player's have faces in PES already, yet we will be waiting 5 years to have even half of these scanned. And so many of them will be retired before they get a scan sadly.

It's a MUST that these players have faces in Fifa! As you say, most of them have faces in PES already, even though PES doesn't have the licenses for the teams or leagues! Scanning has come to a stop due to Covid and it's uncertain when EA will be able to scan again, so Custom faces are needed ASAP!!
  • L4r14m
    768 posts Semi-Pro
    Some ignorant questions...

What’s going on with the new faces? I mean, these new Tigres faces seem to be available in my old (relatively recent, but still) career save. Have these players all had a placeholder head of some sort? And if this is doable, why doesn’t it work like this usually?

I know this has been touched upon before. But I don’t quite understand what’s going on. Just being ignorant/curious here...
  • TM1982
    540 posts An Exciting Prospect
    L4r14m wrote: »
    Some ignorant questions...

What’s going on with the new faces? I mean, these new Tigres faces seem to be available in my old (relatively recent, but still) career save. Have these players all had a placeholder head of some sort? And if this is doable, why doesn’t it work like this usually?

I know this has been touched upon before. But I don’t quite understand what’s going on. Just being ignorant/curious here...

Could it even be possible for them to have a number of placeholders? For example the players that they know they will be putting into a certain years game.

A placeholder for bald players, one for a generic brown haired player etc etc.

I know it would mean that there are a lot of players that would look identical. But I’d rather that than say have Tom Carroll at QPR who in his current bald head visual looks nothing like him.

That way we could all start a career mode knowing that when the scan is put into the game, we won’t have to start again.
  • Lombaert
    275 posts Sunday League Hero
    My google drive corrupted and I lost all my spreadsheets.

brb whilst I go cry
  • Shggag
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lombaert wrote: »
    My google drive corrupted and I lost all my spreadsheets.

brb whilst I go cry

Damn that's a bummer