no improvement on #10 update

It’s not getting fixed on current gen. I have given up hope
  • Conceal
    47 posts Park Captain
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Conceal wrote: »
    no improvement on #10 update

It’s not getting fixed on current gen. I have given up hope

okay. half of the season passed already... I don't give that much hope. I was really hyped getting into FIFA21 because Liverpool got new sponsor. But this is the most frustrated fifa for me. They took away the GK switching control was bad enough, now they even took away the grass colour...
  • Please, check this out. A comparison between Fifa 18's and Fifa 21's grass colours.
    Can you decide which one is better?

Fifa 18:
    9J2.jpg

Fifa 21:
    Eju.jpg
  • TeamExtreme17
    4971 posts Big Money Move
    The grass colour is better in Fifa 18 but the lighting is better in Fifa 21..
  • Limarj95
    18 posts Ball Boy
    This new technique that they have implemented in the new generation is Deferred Lighting, meaning more light sources in the environment, as well as improved shading.

Strange that in the new generation the texture of the grass is very good in the gameplay camera, but when you zoom in the grass texture is horrible.

• TeamExtreme17
    Limarj95 wrote: »
    This new technique that they have implemented in the new generation is Deferred Lighting, meaning more light sources in the environment, as well as improved shading.

Strange that in the new generation the texture of the grass is very good in the gameplay camera, but when you zoom in the grass texture is horrible.

To me it's horrible even in gameplay camera, it's too smooth with no detail, there was nothing wrong with the pitch in Fifa 20 on PS4! It was miles better! Going backwards is this dev teams thing..
  • Goldenoak
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2021
    I've changed brightness and contrast levels from accessibility settings. Grass colour looks much better now. I'm so glad.

Here is my settings:
    Brightness: 4
    Contrast: 10
  • TeamExtreme17
    Goldenoak wrote: »
    I've changed brightness and contrast levels from accessibility settings. Grass colour looks much better now. I'm so glad.

Here is my settings:

Doesn't that just oversaturate all colours though? Or can you specifically just crank the green up? Which again, will oversaturate anything green that isnt the pitch, kits etc..
  • Goldenoak wrote: »

Here is my settings:

Doesn't that just oversaturate all colours though? Or can you specifically just crank the green up? Which again, will oversaturate anything green that isnt the pitch, kits etc..

No, everything looks just fine.
    You can check from the images below:
    Gvg.jpg
    h51.jpg
  • qasar80
    4 posts Ball Boy
    I do not want to be negative or just throw mud just to have an occupation but the people from EA doing the turf have serious sight issues or an acute lack of quality in their work. I get that license wise is a little complicated and it takes a long time to secure contracts, also face scans require traveling, but people from EA, the damn turf or grass are made in front of a screen and the color in the real world is green not gray, not yellow. What in gods name is so hard to hit the color and the texture of the grass? I am a pc user and can do a little modding in order to reduce the issue but it is impossible to eliminate it completely. If you have such a lack of competent people, just allow a modder to sent you a quality pitch and it would do it for free in a matter of minutes, thta's how long it takes.
  • qasar80
    4 posts Ball Boy
    For the people that try to play with the lighting or LUT, it is a bad idea, introducing a green filter in order to make the grass green it messes with all the colors, yellow kits will look green, red colors will be very bright and so will the blue, it's just a vicious circle.