Post your Future Stars Party Bag pulls here

Comments

• Benteke_Scores_Goals
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol the 81+ player pick which cost 8.5k was giving out better pulls than this.

Genuinely in disbelief at how many people have fallen through the trap and done the is SBC.
  • ContraCode64
    4279 posts National Call-Up
    Gibiati wrote: »

Not just useless for the fact it's basically his NIF, but he could literally score six goals in a match and EA would baulk at giving him a special card.

lol is this what Bale fans are clinging too now? Or maybe he hasn't had a week worthy of an upgrade cards in years? Maybe???

Lol nah. Couldn't care less about Bale, although the lad is handy on the golf course. Just the likelihood that I can't see EA giving either him or Ibra anything after their image rights posturing.
  • Recoba10
    2345 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rb Fabregas :(
  • Roobar
    1488 posts Play-Off Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    TOTGS Alejandro Gomez

Same! Won't use because doesn't fit my team but he could be a good fast sub.
  • FrankieXXL
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daylight robbery
  • TheMightyBee
    4041 posts National Call-Up
    Didn’t read it properly and thought it was only future stars players, silly me for thinking EA would be this fun and kind.
  • MrMTFC
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rb David silva, don't know if he'll fit in my team but happy enough with that.
  • GTaylor
    1108 posts Professional
    Duplicate Untradeable Gimenez, he's brilliant but not helpful. A fun gamble though.
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up
    MrMTFC wrote: »

@MrMTFC He's freaking great. Was my striker in a F9 role for about 200 games, Once you learn to get it on his left foot, he's absolutely lethal. I scored more outside the box goals with him than I've managed with any other player. My team has outpaced him now with mid Dalglish and 94 Messi, but he's really not far behind those guys as far as level. If your team isn't stacked, he's well worth a shot.
  • Cheesyballs1970
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero
    why crappy OTW yet again another bad pull.. OTW Vidal. Funny how in every Party Bag/Upgrade SBC get the absolute minimum. the 85+ guess what 4x 85........
  • RB Texaria 😢
  • MrMTFC

@MrMTFC He's freaking great. Was my striker in a F9 role for about 200 games, Once you learn to get it on his left foot, he's absolutely lethal. I scored more outside the box goals with him than I've managed with any other player. My team has outpaced him now with mid Dalglish and 94 Messi, but he's really not far behind those guys as far as level. If your team isn't stacked, he's well worth a shot.

@ImAtrocious tempting to try him now, thanks. I have hl haaland up front with prime kaka behind him so don't know if he'll replace either of them, but may try him as a get forward attacking mid then. Late bursts forward may help him get in space and try his long shots then
  • ImAtrocious
    2957 posts National Call-Up

@ImAtrocious tempting to try him now, thanks. I have hl haaland up front with prime kaka behind him so don't know if he'll replace either of them, but may try him as a get forward attacking mid then. Late bursts forward may help him get in space and try his long shots then

Wouldn't hurt for a few rivals games or something just to see. I think he'd do great in an attacking mid role. The f9 role didn't differ too much from that.
  • MrMTFC

Wouldn't hurt for a few rivals games or something just to see. I think he'd do great in an attacking mid role. The f9 role didn't differ too much from that.

@ImAtrocious I might try kaka up front then and silva behind him, just looked up his stats and they do look pretty good. Dont think I'll get on til the weekend though but will definitely give him a go
  • Torminator
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    OTW Bale
  • Chewbaccary
    2561 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won't be doing this. Comically bad value.
  • BogusTommy
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTT Diego Carlos
  • chiholam
    1606 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2021
    Screenshot-2021-02-15-210524.jpg
    Had a dupe untradeable 88 Kimmich from the 81+ PP holding up packs, so I did this, along with 2 untradeable TOTWs (Ita CBs) so did this.

Makes up for OTW David I got in last party bag. I assume it is a W (big?). Not sure I can use him, as have Gold Ronaldo and SBC Dybala on bench already. Was hoping for FS Saka - dream big!
  • Benteke_Scores_Goals
    479 posts An Exciting Prospect
    chiholam wrote: »

Makes up for OTW David I got in last party bag. I assume it is a W (big?). Not sure I can use him, as have Gold Ronaldo and SBC Dybala on bench already. Was hoping for FS Saka - dream big!

I had his 90 rated POTM and threw him in an 85+ player SBC so make of that what you will.
  • futaddict79
    2351 posts National Call-Up
    87 Reus
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner
    HL Bruno Penaldes
  • MrMTFC
    Had a dupe untradeable 88 Kimmich from the 81+ PP holding up packs, so I did this, along with 2 untradeable TOTWs (Ita CBs) so did this.

He's the st I keep going back to, seems to be my best and most lethal. Give him half a yard on his left and he'll generally score, plus he could get another upgrade or 2 still. Just don't try and dribble or head it with him, he's not very good at either, been great for me when using a stepover to get a little space and score
  • BeastlyHusla
    7636 posts League Winner

I had his 90 rated POTM and threw him in an 85+ player SBC so make of that what you will.

I have the 90 and it's beast when you get on that left foot of his.
  • Rasstro
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    FFS David, not horrible not great, but was a vard I wanted to try out🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Sujitsky123
    2568 posts Fans' Favourite
    FS Lunin.... Already have 93 Oblak so going into my squad battles team.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Freeze Hazard.

A really good player, was expecting to take a massive L and get a TOTGS Europa League again.

TOTGS Yazici, RB Donnarumma and Freeze Hazard almost make these SBCs not look like an awful idea... kinda
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    OTW Semedo
  • Nick H
    68 posts Park Captain
    I got rule breaker Van Aanholt so not the greatest but also not the worst
  • Alfie711
    17 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Future Stars Isak, can’t complain.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packed a dupe untradeable 90 Alisson so I decided to do the party bag, and got RTTF Muriel.

:'(