Comments

• ERD17
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ELBarto_3 wrote: »
    Vincne1 wrote: »
    Squad update is out and Elland Road has been assigned to Leeds

That's not true,

It’s assigned on Xbox one
  • It's also assigned on PS5... the 4th official is still in the centre circle to when playing at Elland Road
  • ERD17 wrote: »

That's not true,

It's also assigned on PS5... the 4th official is still in the centre circle to when playing at Elland Road
  • Vincne1
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ERD17 wrote: »

That's not true,

It's also assigned on PS5... the 4th official is still in the centre circle to when playing at Elland Road

The 4th official issue does not exist in Xbox one. Could be only in next Gen platform.
  • TM1982
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2021

That's not true,

The 4th official issue does not exist in Xbox one. Could be only in next Gen platform.

Think it may be a PS5 only bug, as I haven’t noticed it on series X

EDIT: I need glasses. Checked again and he is there in the centre circle.
    Post edited by TM1982 on
  • Leicester
    81 posts Park Captain
    I'm on PS4 and it's assigned to Leeds for kick off, with away fans in the correct place. When you go to start a career mode, it's assigned to Leeds but called Al Jayeed Stadium.
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Leicester wrote: »
    I'm on PS4 and it's assigned to Leeds for kick off, with away fans in the correct place. When you go to start a career mode, it's assigned to Leeds but called Al Jayeed Stadium.

Can you check the tournament mode please ?
  • Leicester
    81 posts Park Captain
    Iv9 wrote: »

Just tried Premier League in Tournament Mode and Custom Tournament and both work mate
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain

Just tried Premier League in Tournament Mode and Custom Tournament and both work mate

Oh God, then what is wrong with my PS4
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Sick of this dead franchise now, only EA would give us a new stadium that comes with a 4th official stuck in the centre of the pitch ..pathetic, as usual were made to wait for bugs/content so we can start a career mode. I need to stop buying this trash every year lol
  • TomGold
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Surely an update to fix the 4th official will work on existing career mode saves? Like the managers wearing full kits etc, that fix worked on existing saves. So hopefully it'll be the same for the Elland road bug
  • Iv9
    95 posts Park Captain
    Oh God, then what is wrong with my PS4
    Just to update. When I reset squads and downloded the latest update, it worked.

Finally the squads are updated as well including all winter transfers.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3091 posts National Call-Up
    Ok just played in Elland Road for the first time. Looks amazing. BUT like everyone mentioned the 4th official thing is becoming farcical

(On PS5) There were other things I noticed too, scored a last minute winner with Jota and I expected the full animation of a last minute winner but it was a normal celebration, nothing wrong
    But then when I pressed X to do the default celebration it goes onto say “Hold x to Skip” so it was actually supposed to show the celebration but didn’t. And the problem was, Jota was just running into the adboards like a clowned glitch I just had to skip

Offside replays were not even shown, substitutions caused issues since the 4th official is on the middle of the pitch and finally as soon as it was Fulltime the game went straight to the full time menu and didn’t show any post match animations

I played a couple games like that and the same issues happened and seems like it was only for games at Elland road.

I have no idea what EA are doing but they’re f’ing everything up man
  • Vincne1 wrote: »

That's not true,

It does, but not every match.
  • TM1982
    So I’m guessing that if this bug exists in all versions of the game, they won’t be releasing a next gen only patch today or tomorrow to fix it? Like an update 9.1 sort of thing
  • ELBarto_3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I tried playing last night, it's still noot assigned.

Another member said that it's not assigned to him either.

Are you sure it's the case?
  • TM1982

Yes it is assigned. Have you reset your squads and then downloaded the update? Resetting the squads needs to be done to assign it properly.
  • Mango1984
    149 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2021
    How after 9 patches is this game still an unfinished product, its pathetic, why do we keep accepting this, I mean day 1 Elland road release after waiting half a season and the 4th official is chilling in centre circle, EA should of fixed this by now, complete idiotic unprofessional money Hungary kentz.
  • ELBarto_3
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TM1982 wrote: »

Yes it is assigned. Have you reset your squads and then downloaded the update? Resetting the squads needs to be done to assign it properly.

You were right, it worked, thanks.
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Checked pitch notes for upcoming updates and no specific language regarding fixing the 4th referee bug. Shameful ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Howler19
    984 posts Professional
    Druski5150 wrote: »
    Checked pitch notes for upcoming updates and no specific language regarding fixing the 4th referee bug. Shameful ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Unbelievable if a fix for this isn't in this update. Let's hope they were just too ashamed of it to mention it.
  • Get your Leeds career’s going lads, IT’S FIXED!

No more 4th official in the centre circle after an update just now on PS5.
  • TeamExtreme17
    4964 posts Big Money Move
    Get your Leeds career’s going lads, IT’S FIXED!

Do you know what else it has fixed? Homegrown Talent bug?
  • Get your Leeds career’s going lads, IT’S FIXED!

Do you know what else it has fixed? Homegrown Talent bug?

Yes that looks fixed too!
  • AnthonyMUFC89
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Manager in full kit issue fixed too?
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional

Manager in full kit issue fixed too?

Yeah was already fixed on ps5 mate
  • Druski5150
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wait they already dropped the update on consoles? I thought it just released on PC?
  • Howler19
    984 posts Professional
    Druski5150 wrote: »

Wait they already dropped the update on consoles? I thought it just released on PC?

Apparently it's out on everything except Xbox.
  • Eddie
    803 posts Semi-Pro
    There’s no ‘living pitch’ at elland road. Footprints aren’t visible as the games go on. PS5
  • Leedsalex
    23 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Needs MOT adding.