Some hard decisions/choices for La Liga striker now

Vanch
1375 posts Play-Off Hero
edited February 10
With the new Moussa Dembélé card, there's a lot of good options for La Liga strikers now, which I'm glad about as I run a La Liga only squad.

That being said, who would you say is the best choice out of the following three if you had to choose just one?

- 84 RB Inaki Williams (Dribbling version)
- 86 FS Isak
- 87 Moments Moussa Dembélé

Have been using RB Inaki for over 800 games now, and every time a new striker comes out I wonder if it's time to upgrade. Now that there's been some new strikers released recently, I'm just wondering if either of the other two shown above are an upgrade over him. Kind of swaying towards Dembélé though as his pace and strength could prove invaluable in tight games.

Comments

• Izzy2K17
    13470 posts Has That Special Something
    I’d try out isak and see if you like him, seen some good reviews and 4*5* is always nice
  • Oliver Powell
    2796 posts Fans' Favourite
    Headliners benzema is the daddy.

Peach of a card, just get the runners around him
  • Leandrinho28
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isak is really good
  • Boysie91
    13786 posts World Class
    Dembele looks bang average and over priced
  • ChappellRovers
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 10
    I have all three. I play two ST’s and just did Dembele to replace Inaki finally. Inaki has been amazing, FS Isak is so sharp not at all clunky somehow despite being 6 foot 4. Havent used him enough to say much else but hes got a hatrick every game in the four games iv used him. Dembele looks a good replacement for Inaki’s role though, his physical combined with shooting/pace looks better than Inaki to me. Ill try him anyway.

I was using POTM Fati up front with Inaki before i got FS Isak.
  • ChappellRovers
    3396 posts National Call-Up
    Id say try FS Isak first just because if you dont like him you can sell him.
  • NucksNation
    4316 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 10
    Don’t forget suarez

Inaki is so good tho, strong and agile for his size.. Guedes is an amazing super sub
  • oneskyworld
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have freeze Gaya, moment Suarez, POTM Iago Aspas, Objective Guedes, and probably will do POTM Youssef En-Nesyri cause he is cheap.
    No thanks, no need for the Dembele card which is way over priced.
  • Hugoku
    1176 posts Professional
    I have freeze Gaya, moment Suarez, POTM Iago Aspas, Objective Guedes, and probably will do POTM Youssef En-Nesyri cause he is cheap.
    No thanks, no need for the Dembele card which is way over priced.

Already have Moments Suarez, Obj Guedes, POTM Nesyri and POTM Aspas.
    Will still do Dembele as it's just fun to try new cards and I have enough fodder for it.
  • Eddieww
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I used base Inaki Williams in managerial masterpiece and the amount of time his 2* weak foot hindered me was a sight to behold. Does his RB still do the business?

Dembele would be my choice if he were a free objective or a grindable card, but I'd rather pay for Isak than him personally
  • housu
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Wouldn't say Dembele is overpriced, will do for the Suarez link.
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    Hunskelper extraordinaire Dembele
  • FutGuy
    821 posts Semi-Pro
    RB Williams
  • Baddest_cubza_1
    3305 posts National Call-Up
    KING_HENKE wrote: »
    Hunskelper extraordinaire Dembele

• ROYALNUTT
    278 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone advice on Suarez? How is he as a central cam?
  • Pewdiepie
    557 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Headliners benzema is the daddy.

Peach of a card, just get the runners around him

• Neil_14
    2344 posts Fans' Favourite
    Isak is unreal, one of my favourite strikers this FUT.