10 games weekend league, not one without delay

MatteoCarat1213
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Just as every single weekend: severe button delay
Nobody seems to complain so apparently i am again the only one who loses game after game against players who are 3 to 4 divisions lower compared to me

Comments

• MatteoCarat1213
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    As usual, no reaction so all having smooth gameplay. Its just me it seems
    Another game another loss cause players turn like trucks
  • AULERT
    1209 posts Professional
    Are you using wired connection?

Going from Wifi (quite a distance from my router) compared to wifi completely changed the game for me. Connection is noticably better.
  • Sctt78
    53 posts Park Captain
    Same here, played 3 games just now and all 3 felt like playing in mud with button delay on top. I always have a crack at playing Fridays in hope that the gameplay will be fine but it never is. Will just have to play all my games on Sunday as usual.
  • Buzzbuzz
    1884 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 12
    It's awful atm. Was playing last night, wired connection, 350mb download, 32mb upload, 20 ping, every game had delay and all my players were ice skating
  • Berlus
    1303 posts Professional
    edited February 12
    Many ppl gave up on posting this topic here...you won't get any respond nor anything will change. Take it as it is or stop playing. Sad but true.
  • IxToMxI
    7612 posts League Winner
    Friday day time is the worst time as all the sweats that can about the skill points for qualifiers are ramming in the early games
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite
    Berlus wrote: »
    Many ppl gave up on posting this topic here...you won't get any respond nor anything will change. Take it as it is or stop playing. Sad but true.

This guy is correct. I quit back in November. Playing a competitive game where you are at a constant unfair disadvantage is bad for your mental health.
  • Benteke_Scores_Goals
    455 posts Sunday League Hero

This guy is correct. I quit back in November. Playing a competitive game where you are at a constant unfair disadvantage is bad for your mental health.

Only if you take it irrationally seriously
  • Chavez76
    8531 posts League Winner
    As usual, no reaction so all having smooth gameplay. Its just me it seems
    Another game another loss cause players turn like trucks

not responding since I dont face the issues you are. I can tell you that, but it will not help you.

To be honost, if I would face it, I would stop playing. As simple as that.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    653 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 12
    Same in DR today, ping low but delay remains
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2578 posts Fans' Favourite

Only if you take it irrationally seriously

Everyone who plays the game while enduring delay takes it seriously or is addicted to a degree or they wouldn't turn the game on in the first place as it's such a bad experience. I can't see how the game putting you at various degrees of disadvantage could be fun even casually.
  • MurkingFools
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s not our connection the game is delayed like crazy as more people are on due to the new season

And as lag / delay doesn’t effect ea profits don’t expect it to be fixed any time soon
  • Springveldt
    5827 posts Big Money Move
    Just as every single weekend: severe button delay
    Nobody seems to complain so apparently i am again the only one who loses game after game against players who are 3 to 4 divisions lower compared to me
    Have you been living under a rock? There are people on this forum who have been complaining about delay since FIFA 17.

They won't/can't fix it so your options are basically put up with it and rage every now and again or just quit the game.